[otome] I11 dating sim

Ideas and games that are not yet publicly in production. This forum also contains the pre-2012 archives of the Works in Progress forum.
SilverxBlue
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: Caught in Between: A childhood prologue
Projects: MDLS, Alice Hunt(Temporarily on-hold), The Guardian's Spell and one other unannounced thing.

Re: [otome] I11 dating sim

#16 Post by SilverxBlue »

Tried it out and for your first game it's really good even if it only a demo. o_O
The art is so pretty and your writing is great.
Dylan is so hilarious I always burst out laughing whenever he is talking. So, I'll cast him as my fave.
It's a really cute game and I'll be looking forward to what you'll do with this. ^^
Now excuse me, while I go check the anime out. :)
Image Image
"A fool who doesn't think is more foolish than a fool who foolishly thinks." - Franziska Von Karma
Weeeeeee~
不愉快です !!!

stellacisem
Regular

#17 Post by stellacisem »

fioricca wrote:Aaah thank you so much! It's so sweet of you to offer help; I'll keep that in mind. ♥ I don't believe it - I never liked 4shared that much myself but I got an account because I thought it wouldn't be blocked anywhere O_O";; What hosting site works for you? I could re-up it elsewhere......

(Have fun with the series XD)
you're welcome :) MediaFire works here, so if you can, please upload it to there?
Haha the series will have to wait for me, even though exams just finished, school doesn't allow us to have our freedom back. '-_- oh well, what can I do. The series will be probably like a present to me :D
I waited for [more than] ten years, eleven months, thirty days, 12 hours and 26 minutes. then i finally had to admit i wasn't getting an acceptance letter from Hogwarts.

Kimiko
Regular

#18 Post by Kimiko »

Beautiful art + excellent writing = ♥ !

I just played it and it was really cool and funny! (Well, err... I've heard of Inazuma Eleven but I've never played the game... OTL But I'm definitetly going to do so!)
My favourite characters are Fideo and Marc... so far ;3
Fideo kinda reminds me of "Italy" in Hetalia. PASTAAAA! :'D (I never watched this anime, though. Only the first episode! XD)
If you ever need help with proofreading, editing, etc... just send me a PM, I'd love to help! ♥
I'm going to smile like nothing's wrong. Talk like everything's perfect, act like it’s all a dream and pretend it's not hurting me.

fioricca
Veteran
Completed: Rising Angels Reborn (2013), Rising Angels Fates: Allegiance (2017)
IRC Nick: souten

#19 Post by fioricca »

SilverxBlue wrote:Tried it out and for your first game it's really good even if it only a demo. o_O
The art is so pretty and your writing is great.
Dylan is so hilarious I always burst out laughing whenever he is talking. So, I'll cast him as my fave.
It's a really cute game and I'll be looking forward to what you'll do with this. ^^
Now excuse me, while I go check the anime out. :)
Thank you so much! sjgdhs I'm honestly flattered to hear that, I've never been much of a writer, so.... waaah. Thank you, you are so kind. ;-;b I'm happy to hear that you enjoyed Dylan; I had a lot of fun writing him as well. Thank you!

HAVE FUN WITH THE ANIME though I feel kind of awful now, you guys won't even get glimpses of any of the characters I stuffed into this game until at least ep.68. orz DO PERSEVERE........
stellacisem wrote:you're welcome :) MediaFire works here, so if you can, please upload it to there?
Haha the series will have to wait for me, even though exams just finished, school doesn't allow us to have our freedom back. '-_- oh well, what can I do. The series will be probably like a present to me :D
One MF link coming up! :D http://www.mediafire.com/?f478c4nbc35f5n4

And welpp I totally feel you there. At least the exams are over! That's always time to heave a great big SIGH of relief. HAVE FUN... WITH INAZUMA... when you do......
Kimiko wrote:Beautiful art + excellent writing = ♥ !

I just played it and it was really cool and funny! (Well, err... I've heard of Inazuma Eleven but I've never played the game... OTL But I'm definitetly going to do so!)
My favourite characters are Fideo and Marc... so far ;3
Fideo kinda reminds me of "Italy" in Hetalia. PASTAAAA! :'D (I never watched this anime, though. Only the first episode! XD)
If you ever need help with proofreading, editing, etc... just send me a PM, I'd love to help! ♥
sdfhgsdhgf thank you, seriously ;-; ♥ That means a parking lot.

I never played the game either! -- well, I played the first two but for some reason I couldn't muster the motivation to play the third haha ;-; so my characterisation is based on what I saw in the anime. It shouldn't be too far off, I hope......

He does, doesn't he! I asked my Italian friend about it, and she told me that most of the Italian stereotypes that she's seen floating around are generally true - most notably about Italians being pasta monsters. Just like how Asians love their rice, I guess. I thought it'd be nice to spice Fideo up with a few Italian traits so haha ;-; (They showed the Italian team Orpheus at mealtime once, and guess what they're having for breakfast lol.....)

It's so nice of you to offer help. Thank you so much! Everyone in this forum is like a saint, you guys are the best ;_;

Serendipity
Regular

#20 Post by Serendipity »

\(*o*)/ Tha-that was amazing! The art was beyond gorgeous and your writing is pure <3 and superb. Everything about the demo had me craving for MAOR! I'm going to stalk you nao. Take your time while I go check out the anime like everyone else. XD

Oh and Dylan FTW! 8)

HikkiPanda
Veteran
Projects: Marchioness' Teacup

#21 Post by HikkiPanda »

you definitely should finish this game X3 !!! it's totally hillarious XD

I'll tell my friend about this game :D

oh, and i think i know the song that was sung by the main character in the early part of the game :P

fioricca
Veteran
Completed: Rising Angels Reborn (2013), Rising Angels Fates: Allegiance (2017)
IRC Nick: souten

#22 Post by fioricca »

Serendipity wrote:\(*o*)/ Tha-that was amazing! The art was beyond gorgeous and your writing is pure <3 and superb. Everything about the demo had me craving for MAOR! I'm going to stalk you nao. Take your time while I go check out the anime like everyone else. XD

Oh and Dylan FTW! 8)
Aaah thank you so much! I'm really happy to hear that you enjoyed both writing and art. It means a lot!

HAVE FUN WITH THE ANIME
HikkiPanda wrote:you definitely should finish this game X3 !!! it's totally hillarious XD

I'll tell my friend about this game :D

oh, and i think i know the song that was sung by the main character in the early part of the game :P
sjdfhgsdhfghh I only hope that he/she enjoys it too. Thank you so much; that's so sweet and kind of you. I'm glad you enjoyed my bad jokes, even if some of them are made in bad taste..... XD

I'll definitely finish it, only because of everyone's wonderful support. ♥ Thank you.

Aka-kami
Regular
Projects: A long-ish project. Will probably make a WIP thread when it's 50% done.

#23 Post by Aka-kami »

...AkjnascasasKJNASCKJNA INAZUMA ELEVEN //fangirls

Fideo is my fave out of all of them xD
(though honestly I'd rather have Fubuki *A* //shot)

I'll get to downloading this when I have the time >A<
See ya.

manga_otaku
Veteran
Completed: [KN] Saving Project: Blind? (Part One)

#24 Post by manga_otaku »

Dylan or Mark ftw xP though I think in reality my boyfriend would end up being someone like Dylan xD

Hooray for finishing~! That was an awful way to end the demo D;

*hides in corner*
Projects:
WIP|[KN] Day Of Reckoning|
Completed|[KN] Saving Project Blind: Part One|[KN] Saving Project Blind: Part Two|[KN] Saving Project Blind: Final Part|
Is available to help with proof-reading (Grammar freak...) Maybe voice-acting in the near future x]

OtomeWeekend
Eileen-Class Veteran

#25 Post by OtomeWeekend »

*collapses* OMGGGGGGGGG!!! I'M A BIG FUN OF INAZUMA!!!!!! XDDDDDDDD I LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!

*downloads the game while body temperature is overly reaching its limits* XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD Thanks!!!!
"The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong." ---Mahatma Gandhi

I no longer use this account. Please refer to my new account, enta if you want to contact me. Thank you.

Kurumii

#26 Post by Kurumii »

Looks interesting. Nice art, too!
I'm downloading it now, though I have never heard of the anime. oAo
Occupation;; A leech part-time working leech. > n>

manga_otaku
Veteran
Completed: [KN] Saving Project: Blind? (Part One)

#27 Post by manga_otaku »

Never heard of the anime either.

I've heard of the DS game though :)
Projects:
WIP|[KN] Day Of Reckoning|
Completed|[KN] Saving Project Blind: Part One|[KN] Saving Project Blind: Part Two|[KN] Saving Project Blind: Final Part|
Is available to help with proof-reading (Grammar freak...) Maybe voice-acting in the near future x]

Kurumii

#28 Post by Kurumii »

manga_otaku wrote:Never heard of the anime either.

I've heard of the DS game though :)
There's a DS game?!?!?! *o*

Kimiko
Regular

#29 Post by Kimiko »

Kurumii wrote:There's a DS game?!?!?! *o*
Yep! -> [Link] ^-^
I'm going to smile like nothing's wrong. Talk like everything's perfect, act like it’s all a dream and pretend it's not hurting me.

Kurumii

#30 Post by Kurumii »

Kimiko wrote: Yep! -> [Link] ^-^
>A< It looks so cute. Thanks for the link. I'm gonna try to order it online...