Post your photo

Forum organization and occasional community-building.
Forum rules
Questions about Ren'Py should go in the Ren'Py Questions and Announcements forum.
OtomeWeekend
Eileen-Class Veteran

Re: Post your photo

#466 Post by OtomeWeekend »

oh, now that i look closely *with my glasses on* it doesn't looks like a cat at all..... *disappears* forgive my bad eyesight.
"The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong." ---Mahatma Gandhi

I no longer use this account. Please refer to my new account, enta if you want to contact me. Thank you.

OtomeWeekend
Eileen-Class Veteran

#467 Post by OtomeWeekend »

me playing angry birds in my phone.

finally got courage to post here X((

Edited in photoshp express for smartphone
"The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong." ---Mahatma Gandhi

I no longer use this account. Please refer to my new account, enta if you want to contact me. Thank you.

manga_otaku
Veteran
Completed: [KN] Saving Project: Blind? (Part One)

#468 Post by manga_otaku »

God love angry birds.
I was walking through the Arcadian (CHINATOWN IN BIRMINGHAM, ENGLAND) today and I saw the green pig and king pig plushies, along with angry bird plushies and plants vs zombies plushies :3 IT WAS AMAZING *o*
Projects:
WIP|[KN] Day Of Reckoning|
Completed|[KN] Saving Project Blind: Part One|[KN] Saving Project Blind: Part Two|[KN] Saving Project Blind: Final Part|
Is available to help with proof-reading (Grammar freak...) Maybe voice-acting in the near future x]

SilverxBlue
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: Caught in Between: A childhood prologue
Projects: MDLS, Alice Hunt(Temporarily on-hold), The Guardian's Spell and one other unannounced thing.

#469 Post by SilverxBlue »

manga_otaku wrote:God love angry birds.
I was walking through the Arcadian (CHINATOWN IN BIRMINGHAM, ENGLAND) today and I saw the green pig and king pig plushies, along with angry bird plushies and plants vs zombies plushies :3 IT WAS AMAZING *o*
Ack! Now I want to go down to an arcade near here and win all those Angry Birds plushies in the claw machine. XD
Too bad I was never good with it. :(
Image Image
"A fool who doesn't think is more foolish than a fool who foolishly thinks." - Franziska Von Karma
Weeeeeee~
不愉快です !!!

lordcloudx
Eileen-Class Veteran
Completed: http://rd2k2-games.blogspot.com

#470 Post by lordcloudx »

You don't have to be good at it. Mythbusters proved that those things are rigged, ya know.

edit: Or maybe it was in Brainiac? Meh, not too sure now.
Last edited by lordcloudx on Sat Jun 18, 2011 11:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
How do you make your games? I see. Thank you for the prompt replies, but it is my considered opinion that you're doing it wrong inefficiently because I am a perfushenal professional. Do it my way this way and we can all ascend VN Nirvana together while allowing me to stroke my ego you will improve much faster. Also, please don't forget to thank me for this constructive critique or I will cry and bore you to death respond appropriately with a tl;dr rant discourse of epic adequately lengthy proportions. - Sarcasm Veiled in Euphemism: Secrets of Forum Civility by lordcloudx (Coming soon to an online ebook near you.)

manga_otaku
Veteran

#471 Post by manga_otaku »

Rigged! Stupid machines T_T
Though I do admit I've had my fair share of wins compared to losses.
Projects:
Completed|[KN] Saving Project Blind: Part One|[KN] Saving Project Blind: Part Two|[KN] Saving Project Blind: Final Part|
Is available to help with proof-reading (Grammar freak...) Maybe voice-acting in the near future x]

SilverxBlue
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: Caught in Between: A childhood prologue
Projects: MDLS, Alice Hunt(Temporarily on-hold), The Guardian's Spell and one other unannounced thing.

#472 Post by SilverxBlue »

R-rigged? o_O
Then all those tokens I wasted... D:
Damn it! I will never look at another silly claw machine ever again. I'd rather buy a plushie myself. XD
Image Image
"A fool who doesn't think is more foolish than a fool who foolishly thinks." - Franziska Von Karma
Weeeeeee~
不愉快です !!!

manga_otaku
Veteran

#473 Post by manga_otaku »

But claw machines are so tempting...*o*
Projects:

pondrthis
Veteran
Completed: G-Senjou no Maou Translation

#474 Post by pondrthis »

For the record, as a white US American, I can say that I understand the idea of US Americans seeing Filipinos as similar in many respects to people of Hispanic ethnicity.

It's not about the looks, it's about the stereotypical immigrant from the Philippines. The stereotypes for Chinese/Korean/Vietnamese/Japanese are all either "Chinatown restaurateur" or "studious math/science/violin/piano genius". The stereotypical Filipino immigrant is a gang member, similar to the stereotypical Hispanic person. (I don't believe these stereotypes, I'm just delivering them.) In any case, Filipinos being "not Asian" to US Americans isn't limited to just them; Indian people are seen as something separate, as are east Russians and Middle Easterners. In the US, "Asian" has just replaced the word "Oriental" which has, for some reason, fallen out of favor as racist.

...Which is silly. I consider myself "Occidental". What's wrong with classifying people based on their hemisphere?

RemnantDream
Veteran
Projects: Pickles and Strawberries

#475 Post by RemnantDream »

I never liked Angry birds that much .-. but I've always been good at claw machines xD
075.JPG
...I got hungry...

I like when my eyes look that color *ego moment* :3

Lumen_Astrum
Dystopian Princess
Completed: Soul and Heart, Twin Faces
Projects: Soul and Heart Replay; The Court of the Two Sides (tentative title)
Organization: Lion Box Studios
Tumblr: lumenizampel

#476 Post by Lumen_Astrum »

Your eyes.. big and bright and emo-ish... *_*
Cute~

RemnantDream
Veteran
Projects: Pickles and Strawberries

#477 Post by RemnantDream »

Thank youu ^_^

manga_otaku
Veteran

#478 Post by manga_otaku »

Been a while...
Day before prom.
Day before prom.
Hair was wet and I couldn't be bothered to dry it...
Projects:

Blue Lemma
Forum Founder
Completed: ToL, Shoujo Attack!, Lemma Ten
Projects: [RETIRED FROM FORUM ADMINISTRATION - CONTACT PYTOM WITH ISSUES]

#479 Post by Blue Lemma »

Is it just me, or did anyone else see the yellow thing on the right side of manga_otaku's picture and instantaneously think "Connect Four"? :lol:

(Yes, I know that's not what it is.)
“Among those who dislike oppression are many who like to oppress.”
- Napoleon Bonaparte

I've retired from forum administration. I do not add people to the "adult" group, deactivate accounts, nor any other administrative task. Please direct admin/mod issues to PyTom or the other mods : )

OtomeWeekend
Eileen-Class Veteran

#480 Post by OtomeWeekend »

actually, what is connect four? O.o??? *shot*