(Outdated, Update in New Post)

For recruitment of team members to help create visual novels and story-based games, and for people who want to offer their services to create the same.
Forum rules
Do not bump threads - post some new content instead.
bboypui

(Outdated, Update in New Post)

#1 Post by bboypui »

Last edited by bboypui on Fri Nov 01, 2013 6:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.

NewMember
Regular

Re: Composer Looking For Work

#2 Post by NewMember »

Is it for free or pay and can you do hemisphere from rahxephon. Maybe even sing it in english.

konaa
Regular

#3 Post by konaa »

Woah, these tracks, especially the vocal ones are bloody awesome. I compose around here too, but you've just made me completely jealous of your skills.

NewMember
Regular

#4 Post by NewMember »

Here is hemisphere from rahxephon http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qCDoifoKkLA can you compose something like this and sing it in english.

Arcanum
Veteran

#5 Post by Arcanum »

Oh, gosh. The dark one is absolutely stunning. Just my kind of song.
Could you do a piece for me, if it's not much trouble? Something airy and fantastical, that evokes the feeling of snow flakes falling on a windy road? Soft and melodic, but with perhaps a twist (like a gentle snow turning into a storm)? I'm slowly moving on the making of my own novel, and it'd be nice if I could feature an original song =D!

NewMember
Regular

#6 Post by NewMember »

Can you also do something like this and sing it. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3C9V5ML1aGY

bboypui

#7 Post by bboypui »

I am working on all the above, the electronic sounding generic anime OP/ED track is a more daunting challenge, since I haven't touched the style before. I'll work on the "Snowy Sounding" song as well. I'll update when they're done.

Hayzel
Veteran
Projects: Echo: Legend of the Centennial Bells, The Making of a Visual Novel, MLPFIM: The Flower Blooming Festival

#8 Post by Hayzel »

Oh Um...I'm looking for a music track with the feel of "Dearly Beloved" o///o

Death_HUG
Veteran
Projects: A Mysterious Note

#9 Post by Death_HUG »

wow! Your tracks sound really nice! If it isn't too much, could you make me a song? Something lighthearted but in the middle it gets um...darker, like something bad had just happened to the main character. Also, if possible can I get another track that sounds like a music box that's slow and has a nice romantic feel?

bboypui

#10 Post by bboypui »

hey Hayzel and Death_Hug, if you could PM me your requests so I can have them on their own that'd be great, I'll start working on them right now though :)

Hayzel
Veteran
Projects: Echo: Legend of the Centennial Bells, The Making of a Visual Novel, MLPFIM: The Flower Blooming Festival

#11 Post by Hayzel »

bboypui wrote:hey Hayzel and Death_Hug, if you could PM me your requests so I can have them on their own that'd be great, I'll start working on them right now though :)
Hee hee <3 I want something with the feeling of dearly beloved, so something that is sleepy and romantic. But I don't want it like the original Dearly Beloved with the same tune over and over. More like the newer ones with it's own run off that fits the game at hand. <3 <3 XD Is that what you wanted?
Whoops. Meant to hit PM