Him & Me (GxB) WIP NEW DEMO 1/4/13

Ideas and games that are not yet publicly in production. This forum also contains the pre-2012 archives of the Works in Progress forum.
ririruetoo
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: May-chan, The Country with no People, Him&Me

Him & Me (GxB) WIP NEW DEMO 1/4/13

#1 Post by ririruetoo »

Download link~ http://www.mediafire.com/?u5a8trrwn5lee6y

WILL ONLY WORK ON WINDOWS........FOR NOW........Sorry!!!

STORYLINE-
You play as a normal high school student. A girl who enjoys playing video games ( dating sims) and reading. She has a few friends but is in no way popular. She lives a normal, easy life, until one day, her grandfather comes to visit. Shocked at her lack of a boyfriend and social skills, he demands she find a fiance by the time she turns 18. Of course, it must be someone of his choosing, and of course, her parents agree with the plan. If she fails to court and win the heart of one of the 5 guys her grandfather chooses, she will be forced to care for him for the rest of his days, and will be disowned by her family and denyied her inheritance
( harsh huh?) So, begins our heroines tale of love, mishaps, and family.

CHARACTER DESCRIPTIONS-

MC- A unpopular girl who enjoys playing video games and reading novels. Has only one good friend, Bong-Cha. Mostly does what ever anyone tells her to do. She is rather timid and quiet when she is around people she does not know.
Bong-Cha- Loud and very talkative. Gets in trouble in class due to her inablility to not sit still. Enjoys tennis and working out.
Mr.Seo- Altough he seems to be a friendly and loving teacher, in realiy, he hates his students and staff. He loaths MC espeally. He his only a teacher for the money. Is a proud and haughtly man.
Dao- MC's junior by a year. He works at a vet clinic halftime. He is a very sweet and caring person. Loves sweets of any kind.
Hyo- Anti-social. Due to good looks, he is very popular with his female classmates. He has never had a releationship and is awkward when it comes to girls.
Deia- MC's childhood friend. Is very kind and loves MC deeply, although he would never admit it. Does well in almost anything he does.
Miy- The school jock. Is a pro when it comes to baseball. Loves to play pratical jokes on his classmates. Although he appears rather cocky and a huge flirt, he is actually quite meek when he is not around his classmates.

Okay, now that's all out of the way, please have fun playing the demo and send me your comments.

TIPS: To skip just press down the A button. DO NOT PUT IN FULL SCREEN! The game fails if you do that.
Attachments
the obtainables~
the obtainables~
Last edited by ririruetoo on Wed Jan 09, 2013 8:00 pm, edited 23 times in total.
ImageImageImage

Azania
Projects: ~Black Sorrow~

Re: Him & Me

#2 Post by Azania »

:O Sounds interesting. The art is also very cute :D Though I've seen this type of plot before, I've always liked it, so I'm looking forward to it. :) I'll be following you and your updates! Good luck!! :D! (the little sister is adorable <3)
Image Currently working on: ~Black Sorrow~ GxB Otome game

ririruetoo
Miko-Class Veteran

Re: Him & Me

#3 Post by ririruetoo »

Thanks!
ImageImageImage

ririruetoo
Miko-Class Veteran

Re: Him & Me (GxB) WIP

#4 Post by ririruetoo »

EVERYONE!! ( Which isn't much considering only one person has replyed to this post, but still...) I am going to be releasing a DEMO! Yay~ Although not for a little bit....I still need quite a few more sprites and theres one guy who I haven't even written into the story yet ( poor Hyo! TT-TT) but I am working on it!

PS: Isn't it ironic the one character I have failed to write in at all is the anti-social character? I keep forgetting he exists....(TT-TT)
ImageImageImage

Snow Blossom
Veteran

#5 Post by Snow Blossom »

Yay I'm always up for demos!!! :D
ririruetoo wrote:Mr.Seo- Altough he seems to be a friendly and loving teacher, in realiy, he hates his students and staff. He loaths MC espeally. He his only a teacher for the money. Is a proud and haughtly man.
...Ouch. I feel sorry for his students :(
Btw I noticed a lot of spelling errors, you should probably get a proofreader? I'd be glad to help :3
ririruetoo wrote: PS: Isn't it ironic the one character I have failed to write in at all is the anti-social character? I keep forgetting he exists....(TT-TT)
LOL.

ririruetoo
Miko-Class Veteran

#6 Post by ririruetoo »

@Snow Blossom

Thanks for the comments, I enjoy when people actually pay attention to my stuff. I know I have spelling errors, but when I wrote this I was writing with one hand, and I haven't had the urge to go back and fix it. Poor Hyo! I really have to find a way to fit him in....Yet I'm sort of out of ideas for how to meet the anti-social character....
ImageImageImage

Snow Blossom
Veteran

#7 Post by Snow Blossom »

Maybe he could be hiding somewhere (an empty classroom, a courtyard?) and the MC meets him while trying to look for something (a lost article belonging to her or a friend?). Or maybe they're both waiting to talk to the same teacher? Ummmm.... I'm running out of ideas D: Oh! How about meeting in the library?

ririruetoo
Miko-Class Veteran

#8 Post by ririruetoo »

I like the library idea! ( I almost wrote 'anime' instead of library...whoa maybe I should get to bed.)
ImageImageImage

ririruetoo
Miko-Class Veteran

Re: Him & Me (GxB) WIP ( Demo~!)

#9 Post by ririruetoo »

Finally released a demo~!
ImageImageImage

manga_otaku
Veteran
Completed: [KN] Saving Project: Blind? (Part One)

#10 Post by manga_otaku »

I don't believe you've used the correct procedure to extract the game. The Him&Me.rar only contains the .exe file. Did you click File -> Export -> Stand-alone game?
Projects:
WIP|[KN] Day Of Reckoning|
Completed|[KN] Saving Project Blind: Part One|[KN] Saving Project Blind: Part Two|[KN] Saving Project Blind: Final Part|
Is available to help with proof-reading (Grammar freak...) Maybe voice-acting in the near future x]

ririruetoo
Miko-Class Veteran

#11 Post by ririruetoo »

Yep I did....Aliright, I'll try again...
ImageImageImage

ririruetoo
Miko-Class Veteran

#12 Post by ririruetoo »

@manga_Otaku

Does the game not play?
ImageImageImage

ririruetoo
Miko-Class Veteran

#13 Post by ririruetoo »

Okay, I'm uploading another verison, if this doesn't work. I'll try and find a way to fix it (^_^)
ImageImageImage

ririruetoo
Miko-Class Veteran

#14 Post by ririruetoo »

Screen shots~! If you can't tell...I'm sad no one is paying attention to my demo release...TT-TT
ImageImageImage

Celestine
Veteran

#15 Post by Celestine »

Funny thing, um your demo won't even let me open the exe. because it says its missing a component. :roll:
Iratherbeweird,thencalledstrange.
MydadtaughtmeinLifeEverything[/i]has consequences.Good and Bad actions/decision.