Guestbook

New here? Be sure to read these important posts, and then sign our guestbook.
Hiro-C

Re: Guestbook

#1456 Post by Hiro-C »

Name: Hiro-C

I was formerly hiroC but my e-mail add was hacked and i forgot my prev. password so.... :) nice to bbe back again here :D My project was White Lily if anyone still remembers it. :D

wingzofdarkness
Regular
Completed: Lads in Distress (NaNoReNo16 demo), Straight Up: Sister-zoned!

#1457 Post by wingzofdarkness »

Hello everyone! It's great to know a little overview of each person here. (I read.)

Even though I doubt anyone reads through 90+ pages of introduction, I'm posting anyway.

- I am wingzofdarkness (a.k.a wingz)
- I am an amateur digital artist
- I am asian

Yay, and it's over.
Last edited by wingzofdarkness on Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Blue Lemma
Forum Founder
Completed: ToL, Shoujo Attack!, Lemma Ten
Projects: [RETIRED FROM FORUM ADMINISTRATION - CONTACT PYTOM WITH ISSUES]

#1458 Post by Blue Lemma »

wingzofdarkness wrote:Even though I doubt anyone reads through 90+ pages of introduction, I'm posting anyway.
We just watch people as they trickle in. Welcome!
“Among those who dislike oppression are many who like to oppress.”
- Napoleon Bonaparte

I've retired from forum administration. I do not add people to the "adult" group, deactivate accounts, nor any other administrative task. Please direct admin/mod issues to PyTom or the other mods : )

Momiji

Re:

#1459 Post by Momiji »

lol i read through the first few pages of this xD dispite is starting years back i still found it fun ^^
Anyways:
Name- Well the user says it all but you will come to know me as Momiji ^_^
Location- United Kingdom ... i hope to move to japan in the future
Hobbies- just the basics, i love reading, playing visual novels, watching animes and movies, understanding how stuff work and attempting to master new skills... and hiking :)
Comments- well i only am new here, i downloaded Ren'py about 2hours ago and have spent that time looking over tutorials playing around with stuff, i must say its the best software i have ever found, i was looking how to edit strings in visual novels to fix some and sinse finding this i have a never ending amount of ideas... so to all who made this ---> your my gods

as for this random quote from page 2 of this topic (lol i went to page 14)
Blue Lemma wrote:I just realized that until the site gets back up, no one new will come here :shock: I need guests so I can serve them tea and scones and make it look like people actually come here :P

... minus the scones
i really wish you didnt minus the scones xD would of made it that much more better :P
anyways hi all i hope to see some of you around the forums here

wingzofdarkness
Regular
Completed: Lads in Distress (NaNoReNo16 demo), Straight Up: Sister-zoned!

#1460 Post by wingzofdarkness »

Blue Lemma wrote: We just watch people as they trickle in. Welcome!
Thank you =] Haha, I don't know if I have the stamina to watch everyone who 'trickles' in. But it's nice to know someone does read what we post, rather than feeling ignored(?).
Oh, I have a question. Are we suppose to receive a notification when someone quotes us?

OtomeWeekend
Eileen-Class Veteran

#1461 Post by OtomeWeekend »

wingzofdarkness wrote: Oh, I have a question. Are we suppose to receive a notification when someone quotes us?
nope. As long as I've been aware of... i haven't received such notification, though I've been quoted for some times already. :)
"The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong." ---Mahatma Gandhi

I no longer use this account. Please refer to my new account, enta if you want to contact me. Thank you.

PyTom
Ren'Py Creator
Completed: Moonlight Walks
Projects: Ren'Py
IRC Nick: renpytom
Github: renpytom
itch: renpytom

#1462 Post by PyTom »

You can choose to subscribe to all posts in a thread, but there's no way to only get notified when someone quotes you. (That's a limitation of the software we use.)
Supporting creators since 2004
(When was the last time you backed up your game?)
"Do good work." - Virgil Ivan "Gus" Grissom
Software > Drama • https://www.patreon.com/renpytom

Lazuli C

#1463 Post by Lazuli C »

Yo. I'm Lazuli C (Not sure what happened to A and B...)

I'm from England. I'm on multiple locations across the internet under other aliases, including Youtube and DevArt. I came across this site in looking around the Visual Novel page on TV Tropes.

Pleasure to meet you all, hope to get along well~

Miss_Love
Projects: Magyk, The Akademie

#1464 Post by Miss_Love »

Blue Lemma wrote:
Miss_Love wrote:hikaru-chan what a coincidence i just so happen to love tv books manga computers games and all that nerdy stuff lol
I think that makes 8501 of us ;)
make that infinity :lol:

Mio
Completed: Hotel Dusk / -Another Code- / Yume Nikki / The longest Journey /

#1465 Post by Mio »

Name: M-Mio! >///<
hobbies: otakuing all around
comments: uuh...i just happened to log in here because of a visual novel but...i think that i'm begin to thank the fact that i found this site *looks at the discussion about visual novels* *________* nobody here knows visual novels (;A;) got no one to speak to 'bout this!

Btw, in the avatar do I have to upload one of my original drawings? (°A°)

Lazuli C

#1466 Post by Lazuli C »

Mio wrote:uuh...i just happened to log in here because of a visual novel but...i think that i'm begin to thank the fact that i found this site *looks at the discussion about visual novels* *________* nobody here knows visual novels (;A;) got no one to speak to 'bout this!
Hey, don't panic! I'm into VNs, too, and I'm pretty sure this site is founded around them. So you're not without people to talk to!

Welcome!

Mio
Completed: Hotel Dusk / -Another Code- / Yume Nikki / The longest Journey /

#1467 Post by Mio »

Lazuli C wrote:
Mio wrote:uuh...i just happened to log in here because of a visual novel but...i think that i'm begin to thank the fact that i found this site *looks at the discussion about visual novels* *________* nobody here knows visual novels (;A;) got no one to speak to 'bout this!
Hey, don't panic! I'm into VNs, too, and I'm pretty sure this site is founded around them. So you're not without people to talk to!

Welcome!
Thank you! (°w°)/
I meant, people I know XD

PyTom
Ren'Py Creator
Completed: Moonlight Walks
Projects: Ren'Py
IRC Nick: renpytom
Github: renpytom
itch: renpytom

#1468 Post by PyTom »

That's pretty much true of anywhere in the world. While my friends sorta-kinda know what VNs are, none of them are into making or playing them.

The cool thing about the Internet is that we can have a community of a thousand or so people, spread across all of the inhabited continents (Google Analytics doesn't track hits from Antarctica) - a community that would have never formed without it. And a community that has created great things, and will continue to create great things.

So welcome.

The avatar doesn't have to be original, but original art is encouraged.
Supporting creators since 2004
(When was the last time you backed up your game?)
"Do good work." - Virgil Ivan "Gus" Grissom
Software > Drama • https://www.patreon.com/renpytom

EriksBlue
Regular
Projects: Torn Apart

#1469 Post by EriksBlue »

Name: EriksBlue
Hobbies: writing, drawing, and school

Kyona
Projects: Sea Legends

#1470 Post by Kyona »

name: Kyona
hobbies: reading, Ragnarök Online, movies... and much more

Well, in fact I joined this community, because I got addicted to azureXtwilight's Fantasia, and after playing the two games (and nerding about the demo of the third) I got the idea of trying to make an own VN. I really like to write and had a lot of scripts already before I ever played a VN. One of my Scripts is hard to handle as an only written story, so I chose this to be my VN-Project (my first and probably only one, because of the huge work behind xD).
I have absolutely no experience in this kind of things (like drawing) and my english is - uh, let's say I can understand almost all, but my grammar is a bit... rough? And I often search for the right words, but I hope some people will correct me in these cases! ;)