Always Remember Me (VN/Life sim, commercial)

Finished games are posted here, once they've been tested and are ready for wide release.
Forum rules
Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
Flick

Re: Always Remember Me (VN/Life sim, commercial)

#121 Post by Flick »

I don't really have anything useful to add, but I just finished the demo and I really enjoyed the game. The art is really good, and I thought the use of chibis in the user interface was clever (and cute). =D

Aaron's dad looks kinda bishounen-ish though. I mean, if it weren't for the gray hair and some very slight wrinkles, he'd look like a standard anime pretty-boy. A really grouchy one, but still... >_>

Anywho! Great game. :3

Pixelen

#122 Post by Pixelen »

Hi, wonderful game, so glad I bought it. The artwork is really lovely and it's got great replay value! Just wanted to mention another little glitch (actually I'm not even sure if it is a bug or not!) but when I was on Eddy's path, by the end few weeks my 'discipline' level got stuck at 99 and wouldn't go any higher even though I tried various activities like going to the gym, jogging in the park, posting in Amy's blog etc. Or maybe I'm completely wrong and that's just something that happens if you're relationship with Eddy isn't high enough?

Anyway, sorry to nitpick! It's a great game overall and I really enjoyed it!

Edit: This time, her relationship with Eddy is at 100 and her discipline is still stuck at 99! It's really frustrating because I want the special ending haha.

Double edit (sorry!): Huh, seems although the discipline level was at 99 I managed to unlock the special ending anyway? Just thought you should know about the bug, I'm just happy I got the ending!

Stripe
Regular
Projects: secret!

#123 Post by Stripe »

Pretty sure 99 is the maximum~ :3

jack_norton
Lemma-Class Veteran
Completed: Too many! See my homepage
Projects: A lot! See www.winterwolves.com
Tumblr: winterwolvesgames

#124 Post by jack_norton »

Yes Ris is correct, 99 is the maximum. Now that I think about it is a bit confusing that relationship could reach 100 and skills max 99! Well, next game will make it more consistent :D
follow me on Image Image Image
computer games

xelacroix
Regular
Projects: beautiful girls

#125 Post by xelacroix »

my fav game by far

Pixelen

#126 Post by Pixelen »

Oh I see, well that explains a lot! Thanks for replying. Just need Hugh and Aaron's special endings now and I've unlocked them all :3

Aquane
Veteran

#127 Post by Aquane »

Oh? : o what IS your next game, anyway?

jack_norton
Lemma-Class Veteran

#128 Post by jack_norton »

I've several ones going on, but as for otome game I've still to start a new project :) though this year I've released Love & Order, Always Remember Me and soon Flower Shop:Winter In Fairbrook, I never did so many otome games in a single year! (though two of them were done in partnership with Christine Love and Ayu of Sakevisual).
computer games

Aquane
Veteran

#129 Post by Aquane »

Ahh~ otome or not, I still love your games xD but yeah, you have done a lot in that genre~

Stargirl18
Regular

#130 Post by Stargirl18 »

Hello jack_norton. When i is playing Always Remember me. I get a Ren'py Error. And the game shut down. Do you think you can upload a fix version of Always Remember me? From Stargirl18

jack_norton
Lemma-Class Veteran

#131 Post by jack_norton »

Need more info, sorry. I don't have any bug reports like that since months, so maybe you have a very old version?
computer games

Stargirl18
Regular

#132 Post by Stargirl18 »

Well When i is playing Always Remember me come the up a trackback the the sto Ren'py Error. After that the game shut down. I dont think have a old version. Because the same did when i download from your site. From Stargirl18

jack_norton
Lemma-Class Veteran

#133 Post by jack_norton »

Well, post the traceback text here then so I can understand where's the problem, thanks.
computer games

Stargirl18
Regular

#134 Post by Stargirl18 »

Oki here is traceback. I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

AttributeError: 'pygame.Surface' object has no attribute 'surface'

While running game code:
- script at line 745 of renpy-6.11.2/common/00library.rpy
- python at line 745 of renpy-6.11.2/common/00library.rpy.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

File "C:\Documents and Settings\oddarne\Mine dokumenter\Ny mappe (2)\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 270, in bootstrap
File "C:\Documents and Settings\oddarne\Mine dokumenter\Ny mappe (2)\renpy\main.py", line 310, in main
File "C:\Documents and Settings\oddarne\Mine dokumenter\Ny mappe (2)\renpy\main.py", line 93, in run
File "C:\Documents and Settings\oddarne\Mine dokumenter\Ny mappe (2)\renpy\execution.py", line 259, in run
File "C:\Documents and Settings\oddarne\Mine dokumenter\Ny mappe (2)\renpy\ast.py", line 574, in execute
File "C:\Documents and Settings\oddarne\Mine dokumenter\Ny mappe (2)\renpy\python.py", line 957, in py_exec_bytecode
File "renpy-6.11.2/common/00library.rpy", line 745, in <module>
File "C:\Documents and Settings\oddarne\Mine dokumenter\Ny mappe (2)\renpy\ui.py", line 216, in interact
File "C:\Documents and Settings\oddarne\Mine dokumenter\Ny mappe (2)\renpy\display\core.py", line 1608, in interact
File "C:\Documents and Settings\oddarne\Mine dokumenter\Ny mappe (2)\renpy\display\core.py", line 1951, in interact_core
File "C:\Documents and Settings\oddarne\Mine dokumenter\Ny mappe (2)\renpy\display\core.py", line 1311, in draw_screen
File "C:\Documents and Settings\oddarne\Mine dokumenter\Ny mappe (2)\renpy\display\swdraw.py", line 868, in draw_screen
File "C:\Documents and Settings\oddarne\Mine dokumenter\Ny mappe (2)\renpy\display\swdraw.py", line 768, in draw_mouse
File "C:\Documents and Settings\oddarne\Mine dokumenter\Ny mappe (2)\renpy\display\core.py", line 1660, in get_mouse_info
File "C:\Documents and Settings\oddarne\Mine dokumenter\Ny mappe (2)\renpy\display\im.py", line 1471, in load_image
File "C:\Documents and Settings\oddarne\Mine dokumenter\Ny mappe (2)\renpy\display\swdraw.py", line 950, in load_texture
File "C:\Documents and Settings\oddarne\Mine dokumenter\Ny mappe (2)\renpy\display\scale.py", line 469, in copy_surface
AttributeError: 'pygame.Surface' object has no attribute 'surface'

While running game code:
- script at line 745 of renpy-6.11.2/common/00library.rpy
- python at line 745 of renpy-6.11.2/common/00library.rpy.

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 6.11.2b

From Stargirl18

jack_norton
Lemma-Class Veteran

#135 Post by jack_norton »

Well I can see that you didn't install the game properly (normally should never go in that directory, how you managed to put it there?), I think if you download it and install it *normally* should work? I found out sometimes users install a game over another (which is not really recommended) and causes this kind of bugs.
computer games