RE: Alistair++

Finished games are posted here, once they've been tested and are ready for wide release.
Forum rules
Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
OtomeWeekend
Eileen-Class Veteran

Re: RE: Alistair++

#271 Post by OtomeWeekend »

sake-bento wrote:
There are no plans for a direct sequel, but we're in the planning stages of another otome game with the same team set in the same universe.

!!(O///O)!! YESH!!! I'm gonna watch out for that XDD
"The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong." ---Mahatma Gandhi

I no longer use this account. Please refer to my new account, enta if you want to contact me. Thank you.

lepapillonrouge
Miko-Class Veteran

#272 Post by lepapillonrouge »

^_^ I heard from toa, you know we're all excited sake!
deviantART
---------------------

Cain0425
Miko-Class Veteran

#273 Post by Cain0425 »

planning stages of another otome game with the same team set in the same universe

do you know what the name of game will be ?

sake-bento
Eileen-Class Veteran
Completed: http://sakevisual.com/games.html
Projects: Every Sunrise, Shinsei
Organization: sakevisual
Tumblr: sakevisual
Deviantart: sakevisual
itch: sakevisual

#274 Post by sake-bento »

This is kinda getting off topic, so if you have any more questions, feel free to PM me or post on facebook* or otherwise contact me. At the moment I'm not releasing too many details because there's a lot subject to change, and it's going to be a while before this gets done.

*There's a special hint on this page, too, so uh...yeah. >.>

Soychan
Projects: otome game/ visual novel 'Love swap'

#275 Post by Soychan »

I really really love this game! I was so impressed when I played it!- It was the first english text otome game I'd played
I just really wanted to tell you how happy I was when i found it,
First time through I chose Travis, and then played through Derik and Shiro!
-really loved how all the endings were conected and the art is so lovely- ( i'm TERRIBLE at digital based art so i'm major impressed)
Just thought i'd tell you what a great job you all did on this!
X

ElviraNyx

#276 Post by ElviraNyx »

THIS GAME was my VERY FIRST Visual Novel that I've ever played! THIS GAME made me LOVE Visual Novels! THIS GAME made me want to play every Visual Novel out there! THIS GAME made me feel bad when it ended because I thought it would go on for a little bit longer! THIS GAME would always be my favorite! THIS GAME...Was awesome. :)

ririruetoo
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: May-chan, The Country with no People, Him&Me

#277 Post by ririruetoo »

This was the first otome I downloaded on my laptop when I got it this winter, and I have to say it was entertaining enough to get all the endings ( okay by the end of it, I was in 'I have to get all the endings 'cause if I don't I'll not rest' sorta mood...) but yeah, it took me a while to get any good endings ( had to print out the walkthrough) but other than that I really enjoyed it, wish it was longer. I also wish the characters more developed it was sort of like ' Hear sad backstory of character-never hear of it again'. I can't wait until the pseudo-sequel....if that's what you would call it. Hopefully it will be free.
ImageImageImage

bunny-gypsy
Regular

#278 Post by bunny-gypsy »

I just started and I already love it. =) I love this kind of thing (GxB), so this hits the spot!

Gorgeous art, too! =D
Trying out different things and learning Ren'py and Python programming. =)

Soilet

#279 Post by Soilet »

I downloaded and played it, it's a great game, very professional, the art are incredible, nice story and well-made code.

I hope to do games like this!

NekoNiss

#280 Post by NekoNiss »

:D This game was amazing!!! The artwork was awesome too! I choose Shiro and there were some parts of the game that made me squeal out loud! I loved the CGs! Thank you for making this game! :mrgreen:

Celianna
Veteran

#281 Post by Celianna »

I played it with no real expectations but I thoroughly enjoyed it. I've only gotten Shiro's and Travis's endings, though I might try to get Derek.

Anyways, I must say that I love how you incorporated online games in this. The HUD and character designs for the game are great, and I like how it tied in with real life characters. It really did feel like a MMORPG, I hope to see more of this from you in the future, if you'd decide to do something like that again.

Personally my favourite was Shiro, I'm a sucker for the shy ones. And also because I already had an inkling that
he might have been FionaWings, since they were both meek and seemed to care about homework a lot, and I adored the FionaWings character so I was hoping it was actually Shiro. Though this worked out a bit weird. I'm guessing that it was Shiro who was sitting next to Rui when the internet went down, and that's how he figured out he was playing with her, hence why he got all awkward in their next scene where they had to work on a project together. But the weird thing about it is that Shiro completely feigned innocence when Rui came back online and he asked what happened - even though he already knew since he was using the same network and crashed with all three of them. That part just seemed a bit ... wrong to me. I can see how Shiro didn't know how to bring up the fact he was FionaWings, but to outright lie seems against his character.
The art is alright, very standard CG with soft shading, though not really original or unique. The character designs were cute though, but it seemed the artist had a hard time being consistent with Shiro. He looked like a completely different person in several of the CGs. Travis and Derek's CGs didn't have the same problem. The designs for the MMORPG were all top-notch though, I loved the whole HUD and how you made it part of the actual game.

All in all, it was a fun playthrough with only one thing bothering me; running into characters while going to the mall. You have no idea how annoying that was, I'd be doing small jobs to earn enough money to get some books, while carefully spending enough time on the guys, and when I finally go to the mall, I run into Derek or Travis, and they suck up all my time and I didn't even get to buy anything! I think either the mall should have been a separate part to go to where you didn't meet any guys, or you should still be able to shop after the cutscene with the guys was over, because it was really ruining my strategic gameplay.

Also, Derek, such a stalker, but I guess that's no surprise.
But seriously though, I agreed to go out on a date with him, and he claims he's my boyfriend? Going on a date =/= being in a relationship.
And another thing to note:
Unless you're actively pursuing Travis, you don't get to meet his Oda character in-game at all. When I was pursuing Shiro, at the end he mentioned he got a friend of the family to look into it, but I think it would have been better if you referred to Travis, or his Oda character, instead, to tie everything in. I would have liked to see the Oda character maybe during the event they were holding in the game, and he'd explain players on what to do etc - at least then we'd have seen him through a regular playthrough.
I got the revenge ending on my first playthrough, even though I was going after Shiro, and had to actually read the walkthrough to see what I did wrong, which was a bit disappointing.

Nonetheless, great game and it was fun to play.
A GxB game about designing your own clothes.

kasumi_nero

#282 Post by kasumi_nero »

I absolutly LOVE this game. I've played it I don't know how amny times and it was amazing. Thank you soooo much for making this! >:3 My favorite was Travis

tecm

#283 Post by tecm »

ElviraNyx wrote:THIS GAME was my VERY FIRST Visual Novel that I've ever played! THIS GAME made me LOVE Visual Novels! THIS GAME made me want to play every Visual Novel out there! THIS GAME made me feel bad when it ended because I thought it would go on for a little bit longer! THIS GAME would always be my favorite! THIS GAME...Was awesome. :)
yeah. what they said

michi 18
Veteran
Completed: none at the moment's notice
Projects: The Universal Hope;Wisdom Revival
Organization: Pridal Heavens Inc.

#284 Post by michi 18 »

its a very nice game . I hope u can make more nice games like this.
Projects: (I hope you'll support them ) Wisdom Revivalhttp://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... 16&t=16488 and Universal Hope (Uni-H)http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... 43&t=16452.

Icookiieess

#285 Post by Icookiieess »

A Very Good Game, I Enjoy it i also kept tryna guess who did it ;)
The heart was made to be broken.
- Oscar Wilde