Kurosushi's Stuff [Visual + Literature]

Use this forum to help develop your game-making skills, and get feedback on writing, art, music, or anything else you've created that isn't attached to a game in progress.
KuroSushi

Kurosushi's Stuff [Visual + Literature]

#1 Post by KuroSushi »

I decided to deleate the previous images because it were only colored linearts (not my own linearts) and that's not the idea :3 ... So, I hope you can give me some kinda advice/criticism/tips to improve my skills, specially on coloring/shading .D
littlegirl_by_kurosushiii.jpg
I know her legs aren't equal xD
I know her legs aren't equal xD
Last edited by KuroSushi on Tue Sep 27, 2011 10:30 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Tag-
Miko-Class Veteran
Projects: Circo della Sera

Re: Kurosushi's Stuff :D

#2 Post by Tag- »

Your colouring is very nice :D

Personally, I prefer either the third or first, although a blend of the two wouldn't be bad either :P
PM me if needed

TakeOverWorld
Regular

#3 Post by TakeOverWorld »

I think I am the tinest bit jelly of your colouring. >.<
I agree with Tag- , I like your first and third colourings more than your second.

KuroSushi

#4 Post by KuroSushi »

Airbrush/blend looks weird on black :S Thanks for your comments! I've updated the first post :)

15385bic
Miko-Class Veteran

#5 Post by 15385bic »

I think work on symmetry? and then add more shadow's and highlights......
hope u dont mind my editing ur pic as an example

normal --> adjusting symmetry ----> adding shadows/highlights to hair\
Attachments
example?
example?

KuroSushi

#6 Post by KuroSushi »

@15385bic: Hair looks waaaay better, also the face symmetry, definitely I must work on this. Thank you for helping me! :D

My first attempt of paint-style (well spelled? :S) background. I'm still kinda loose on how to do it well D:
It's a WIP :)
It's a WIP :)

Shioriemei
Regular
Completed: Pink Carnations (GXB Otome)

#7 Post by Shioriemei »

15385bic wrote:I think work on symmetry? and then add more shadow's and highlights......
hope u dont mind my editing ur pic as an example

normal --> adjusting symmetry ----> adding shadows/highlights to hair\
Nice tutorial :3

KuroSushi

#8 Post by KuroSushi »

[I ereased this post because I don't want to post colored linearts.]
Last edited by KuroSushi on Tue Sep 27, 2011 10:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

KuroSushi

#9 Post by KuroSushi »

Yup! I did an sprite. I'd like to read your opinions about coloring (specially the coat) and anatomy .D
Ehh_by_Kurosushiii.png
Here's a try of literature... I'm not a native english speaker. Critics/advices are very welcome and appreciated. This is just a part of what I wrote, the full thing is too long to post it all. By the way, now that I read after some months since I wrote it, the plot sounds kinda... weird xD

"The common morning will be seen again by my wet eyes. The common morning, wich seems to be absent of beauty. At this time, I'd like to not have feelings... as in old times. But, I swore to myself to not do it again. Why? Guilty. Just a wish to be redeemed from sin. Such a stupid feeling. A damned soul can’t be saved. Duty of sinner is to live with the penalty over his shoulders. Only I can do now is wait.... To wait to the right moment. I did what I did for a reason, I can’t die now. Because if I die, death of people I loved once, will be in vain. I will do it, even if I have to take another life... I must live."
"There is no more time to think! I’m arriving to the place where they pretend to killing me. I always have a piece of coal in my coat, I used to write with it. Use it!

The girl took the piece of coal and then... Blood was falling from an eye of the guardian.

I loved the scene I was watching: the man was kneeling in front of me, pathetically crying because of his pain and screaming for help while he was trying to get out the coal from his eye. He was banging to the air, pretending to hit me. I loved the painful expression on his face.

– Bells of death sounds far away – She was approaching to him.
– Dance with me the waltz of destruction – She took the coal that were in his eye.
– Am I guilty of your pain? – An evil smile on her face.
– So kill me – She put the piece of coal in his other eye."