Ren'py script hjelp?

Discuss how to use the Ren'Py engine to create visual novels and story-based games. New releases are announced in this section.
Forum rules
This is the right place for Ren'Py help. Please ask one question per thread, use a descriptive subject like 'NotFound error in option.rpy' , and include all the relevant information - especially any relevant code and traceback messages. Use the code tag to format scripts.
Stargirl18
Regular

Ren'py script hjelp?

#1 Post by Stargirl18 »

Hello admin. Where can i find script? And how can i get script in Ren'py? Im trying to make my own game but i dont know how to make a game. So can you hjelp me whit this one? From Stargirl18

Kimiko
Regular

Re: Ren'py script hjelp?

#2 Post by Kimiko »

Hey! ^^
It's actually really easy, just open your Ren'Py launcher, click on "New Project", type in the name, choose a default theme and then click on "Edit Script". Aaand~ that's it.

Attachments
Default Script.png
Last edited by Kimiko on Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

Stargirl18
Regular

#3 Post by Stargirl18 »

Yes i have done all that. But what must i do from that? From Stargirl18

Kimiko
Regular

#4 Post by Kimiko »

Well, writing your story, defining characters and the like...? ^^' You could look at the Quickstart Manual and the FAQ.
I'm going to smile like nothing's wrong. Talk like everything's perfect, act like it’s all a dream and pretend it's not hurting me.

pleasethinkofme
Regular

#5 Post by pleasethinkofme »

What I did personally was look at the example game's scripts first, that way I could figure out how the coding worked. It doesn't take too long to figure out, actually - although it might seem very difficult at first!