Love Sniper(ENGLISH VERSION RELEASED!)

Finished games are posted here, once they've been tested and are ready for wide release.
Forum rules
Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
Wright1000
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: Finding A Murderer, Memory Loss, Crime Investigation, Stay away from the graveyard, Last Day at School, Lonesome, Email, Hired Gun, Dusk, Hired Gun 2, Man-at-arms, Hired Gun 3, The Phantom Caller, Street Girl, Free love, The Story of Isabel Claudia

Re: Love Sniper

#16 Post by Wright1000 »

Will an English version of this game be released?
If yes, when?
He who doesn't care about the environment doesn't care about his grandchildren.

Chu-3
Veteran
Completed: CAFE 0~The Drowned Mermaid~,duplicity~Beyond the Lies~, East Tower Series,How to Take Off Your Mask,CAFE 0 ~The Sleeping Beast~, How to Fool a Liar King
Projects: How to Fool a Liar King
Organization: roseVeRte
Tumblr: roseverte
itch: roseverte

#17 Post by Chu-3 »

after the proofread and the test play finished i guess.
dunno when will it be but might not be too long? maybe.

OtomeWeekend
Eileen-Class Veteran

#18 Post by OtomeWeekend »

Chu-3 wrote:don't know they allow it or not but, I did see a lot of students there wear it lmao.
@otomeweekend
have you get noriko or ageha end? at least at ageha end you'll see the girl in swimsuit. and for bl lover.... just get aoba end.... DESHI!
It was against our school's rules but almost everyone have their skirt short Dx except some people including me.
I'm actually getting bad ends up until now.lol

Heck, I really rofl so hard I almost die at pichukun's ending xD That was one really nice xD or in other words, bad end 2 then gets nothing but bad ends... 1, 11, 5, etc.etc. walkthrough please XD
EDIT:
After getting all the endings, I finally got ageha's ending. wtf =_= That's hella lots of bad ending, I needed to do a lot of savings and stuff. At bad ending 4(?) I thought I finally got Ageha's ending but wtf, Pichu's arrow is only effective for one day and all I got was a slap on my face.lol xD I also thought that the rpg-like stuff was real but then even before he can hit Pichu, he was already knocked out, that really was funny. If only all those 9999999 HP 9999999MP bosses on real rpgs are like that, lol, I won't mind playing them.lol xD OMG, sorry, I think I'm getting a bit nosy.lol
"The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong." ---Mahatma Gandhi

I no longer use this account. Please refer to my new account, enta if you want to contact me. Thank you.

redcat
Regular

#19 Post by redcat »

Hm... I wonder if they still use super short skirt even in winter season?

@otome--> Now I'm really worried if you literally rolling on the floor while laughing maniacally.... ~_~
Meowwngg...??

OtomeWeekend
Eileen-Class Veteran

#20 Post by OtomeWeekend »

well, its just literally, I did laughed hard though. xD

And at least here in my place, they still wore short skirt even on winter or summer even if they frost to death or get burned to death(super wave heat, i only went for a short walk to the nearest convenience store and when i got home, i feel like i just went to the beach and got some nice tan/sunburn.lol
"The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong." ---Mahatma Gandhi

I no longer use this account. Please refer to my new account, enta if you want to contact me. Thank you.

Chu-3
Veteran
Completed: CAFE 0~The Drowned Mermaid~,duplicity~Beyond the Lies~, East Tower Series,How to Take Off Your Mask,CAFE 0 ~The Sleeping Beast~, How to Fool a Liar King

#21 Post by Chu-3 »

well the stomach warmer works really great. also the leg warmer? lol dunno but some of my friend told me like that ^^;
anyway
i felt noriko is the real heroine. @.@

OtomeWeekend
Eileen-Class Veteran

#22 Post by OtomeWeekend »

Chu-3 wrote:
i felt noriko is the real heroine. @.@
Still didn't get her's. But
judging from the bad ending xx where Noriko notices him and pichu, she seems like she is your typical tsundere girl/I-actually-love-you-but-i realized-you-love-her-so-i-kuu(tsun)dere-you.lol. I dunno but she gave me that feeling.
@x@ I'm still lost on how I'd get Noriko's. Though I'm a girl, whenever I play BxG games, I also like girls like Noriko unlike Ageha, for I dunno reason. My instincts just tell me that.lol

out-of-topic: I saw Chu3's works earlier when I searched for 美少年 in pixiv. Just mentioning ^^"

bakufu
Completed: Love Sniper
Projects: i
Tumblr: make-suisen
Deviantart: BakufuNarayama

#23 Post by bakufu »

Thank you for playing the game.:D
Some of Japanese students does wear short skirts.
deshi :wink:

dott.Piergiorgio
Veteran

#24 Post by dott.Piergiorgio »

I agree with BL, after all the most part of my good English came from the Interactive fiction, back when they was called "text adventures".....

Best regards from Italy,
dott. Piergiorgio.

Chu-3
Veteran

#25 Post by Chu-3 »

@Otome Weekend
seriously, I don't know what to say. just... to shy lol

And a news from bakufu.

This game, Love Sniper, will be introduced through a Japanese computer magazine (will be released in August), and distributed on the DVD included in it.

Chu-3
Veteran

#26 Post by Chu-3 »

I just nearly forgot this. Bakufu told me that she made an english site for the game
HERE

HikkiPanda
Veteran
Projects: Marchioness' Teacup

#27 Post by HikkiPanda »

really cute looking site! and I love the 'gaggame instead of galgame' part XD

gratz on getting the game released on magazine, that sounds like a nice achievement :D

Muse
Regular

#28 Post by Muse »

This game looks really cute! Sadly my Japanese isn't good enough that I feel I would understand much, but the English website has me very excited!

Celestine
Veteran

#29 Post by Celestine »

Oh my gosh!! THis game is hillarious. The graphics are really entertaining to see. I can't read a lick of Japanese but it was funny. Lol The arrow dude and poor boy Lol :lol: so entertaining to watch. :lol:

I hope this gets translated to english.
Iratherbeweird,thencalledstrange.
MydadtaughtmeinLifeEverything[/i]has consequences.Good and Bad actions/decision.

Cidz
Veteran
Completed: The Forgetful Kiwi [NanoReno 2012], Papercut [NanoReno 2013]
Projects: Words Within Our Hearts, Papercut [NanoReno 2013]
Organization: Starlight Melodies
Tumblr: starlightmelodies
Deviantart: cidthekitty

#30 Post by Cidz »

the characters are so cute ~ i look forward to the english version. thanks for taking the time to make one for us non-japanese speakers (now if only commerical japanese games would do that >_> sooooo wish i could play uta prince-sama or love reno T__T )