Libersai Region [9/14]

For the rest of your otaku life.
LVUER
King of Lolies
Completed: R.S.P

Re: POKEMON!

#16 Post by LVUER »

You mean legendary that carried over from older game? What I mean is the new legendaries, the pokemon that shows up in the title screen/game box.
"Double the princesses, quadruple the fun!" - Haken Browning (SRW-OG Endless Frontier)

DeviantArt Account
MoeToMecha Blog (under construction)
Lolicondria Blog (under construction) <- NSFW

Hayzel
Veteran
Projects: Echo: Legend of the Centennial Bells, The Making of a Visual Novel, MLPFIM: The Flower Blooming Festival

Re: POKEMON!

#17 Post by Hayzel »

LVUER wrote:You mean legendary that carried over from older game? What I mean is the new legendaries, the pokemon that shows up in the title screen/game box.
-face palm-
There has never been a Water/Fire type anything.
However there have been Water Legendary Pokemon and Fire Legendary Pokemon.
XD
Also update.

LVUER
King of Lolies
Completed: R.S.P

Re: Libersai Region [9/14]

#18 Post by LVUER »

Duh, I believe somewhere I've wrote that I didn't mean Water/Fire (Water AND/OR Fire OR water/fire dual type) legendary... but ONE pokemon being fire legendary AND ANOTHER one as water legendary. I KNOW that there is no pokemon that have two opposite elements at the same time.

Btw, this is the pokemon that I meant from the beginning:
Groudon-> Ground legendary, represent Pokemon Ruby (yeah, I make mistake on this one and have impression if he's a fire legendary). I though he's magma/fire elements. Haven't caught him yet and didn't watch recent Pokemon shows, so...

Kyogre -> Water legendary, represent Pokemon Sapphire

The other one should be Rayquaza, the one that represent Pokemon Emerald. I bought Pokemon Emerald, btw...

Oops, perhaps my mistake is mentioning the series as Diamond/Emerald. It should Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald... and the one I have is Emerald.
"Double the princesses, quadruple the fun!" - Haken Browning (SRW-OG Endless Frontier)

DeviantArt Account
MoeToMecha Blog (under construction)
Lolicondria Blog (under construction) <- NSFW

Hayzel
Veteran
Projects: Echo: Legend of the Centennial Bells, The Making of a Visual Novel, MLPFIM: The Flower Blooming Festival

Re: Libersai Region [9/14]

#19 Post by Hayzel »

Yeah okay then...

I 'll try to update this thread again before I go to bed tonight. Forgot to put in the new Pokes.