Corrupt a Wish

Forum organization and occasional community-building.
Forum rules
Questions about Ren'Py should go in the Ren'Py Questions and Announcements forum.
Mocha07734
Regular
Projects: Toy Box

Re: Corrupt a Wish

#136 Post by Mocha07734 »

Granted, but then when you tell other people they think you are an absolute lunatic and you are shunned for the rest of your life.

I wish I was eating cake right now...

Lumen_Astrum
Dystopian Princess
Completed: Soul and Heart, Twin Faces
Projects: Soul and Heart Replay; The Court of the Two Sides (tentative title)
Organization: Lion Box Studios
Tumblr: lumenizampel

#137 Post by Lumen_Astrum »

Granted. You died because someone poisoned it.
I wish I can pass all the quizzes, tests, homeworks, and all those written and oral stuff my teachers give us! >:O
[In short terms, I wish I can get high grades.]

Celestie
Veteran

#138 Post by Celestie »

Granted. You get high grades, will enter a top-rated university and have a highly profitable but also highly time-consumable job that will exhaust you throughout, and all because you passed tests in school and university well. Little time remains for fun, your health deteriorates and your life is cut short.

I wish I was ten centimeters taller. At least five to pass the 150cm mark. I wish because I am out of the age for growing D:
*pending signature, as in, I don't have any if this signature doesn't allow any 100px high images TAT*

cosmo
Regular
Projects: | ZUKUNFT | Wayang Kulit - A Shadow Play (WIP version 0.1) |

#139 Post by cosmo »

Granted.
You grow… and grow… and grow… and then you grow and grow… …and finally you GROW!

Everything seems distant now. At least your friends and other things… down there… The real problem are the streets: Everything gets messy when the people stare at you in the streets. They stumble over trashcans … and everything has to be picked up later… Gah!

I wish now that someone would pick up things for me so that I do not have to clean things around by myself…
Project: Wayang Kulit - A Shadow Play
Status: First demo version "Proof of Concept" of my first project is out.

TakeOverWorld
Regular

#140 Post by TakeOverWorld »

Granted. Somebody picks up every thing around you, all your belongings, including the door handle and you are trapped in a doorhandle - less room with nothing to do.

I wish I had a bigger bedroom.

Veniae
Veteran

#141 Post by Veniae »

Granted. One morning, when you try to find a clean pair of socks, you get lost somewhere behind your closet. A rescue team is sent, but due to the enormous size of your room, they don't manage to find you before you've starved to death.

I wish there was someone to type out my game script for me.

Death_HUG
Veteran
Projects: A Mysterious Note

#142 Post by Death_HUG »

Granted! But the game script is full of typos, errors, and is really boring to read! So now, no one wants to play your games.

I wish the person that I like would like me back. >3>

Veniae
Veteran

#143 Post by Veniae »

Granted. They turn out to be a really obsessive person who barely ever leaves you alone and constantly pledges their eternal love to you. In the end, you resort to violence in order to make them understand you don't want them any more.

I wish that I didn't need sleep.

Snow Blossom
Veteran

#144 Post by Snow Blossom »

Granted. You become addicted to coffee for the caffeine and end up being unable to do anything but drink coffee. 24/7.

I wish I could get over my stage fright. :oops:

OtomeWeekend
Eileen-Class Veteran

#145 Post by OtomeWeekend »

Granted. You now have a phobia around other people though.... you can step up the stage yeah but you faint the moment you see the audience(or you just go on the stage without any audiences at all..)

I wish the grantor of this wish will meet bad luck tomorrow(lol, i wonder if this would be granted... it sounds evil.... lol no offense, next poster)
"The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong." ---Mahatma Gandhi

I no longer use this account. Please refer to my new account, enta if you want to contact me. Thank you.

Desu_Cake
Veteran
Projects: Secret, Secret and Secret

#146 Post by Desu_Cake »

Granted. My bad luck manifests as falling in a muddy puddle. However, your wish gives you even worse luck which manifests as falling off a cliff.

I wish I was better at drawing architecture.

Mocha07734
Regular
Projects: Toy Box

#147 Post by Mocha07734 »

Granted, but you are plagued with a sever case of bad luck due to your cynical wish. You are now plagued with having to continuesly getting hit by bird droppings and always being at the wrong place at the wrong time. To make matters worse. The only bad luck the poster gets is that they trip over a rock.
Woops, someone beat me.

Granted, you are now absolutely fantabulously amazing at architecture now, but absolutely suck at drawing everything else.

I wish the internet was faster.

Hayzel
Veteran
Projects: Echo: Legend of the Centennial Bells, The Making of a Visual Novel, MLPFIM: The Flower Blooming Festival

#148 Post by Hayzel »

Fine then. It's so fast that your head can't keep up with it.

I wish it was easier to make friends.

gundestiny
Regular

#149 Post by gundestiny »

Granted. But you find you make TOO many friends, having your life consumed by people wanting to enjoy your company left, right and centre leaving NO time for yourself. No time to work on your VN prospects, and no time to do anything of self satisfaction.

I wish I had a man-servant who was a ninja..
DeviantArt
TUMBLR
Art is a passion and hobby, nothing more for me \o/

Mild Curry
Regular
Projects: That's The Way The Cookie Crumbles
Organization: TwinTurtle Games

#150 Post by Mild Curry »

You already do. He's just a really good ninja, and kind of a lazy butler. So he never gets anything done, but he's always hidden so you can't yell at him.

I wish I had a tame tiger to be my best friend.