High School... for the Supernatural! GxB

Ideas and games that are not yet publicly in production. This forum also contains the pre-2012 archives of the Works in Progress forum.
AriaRules!
Regular
Projects: High School, for the Supernatural!
Organization: AriaGames

High School... for the Supernatural! GxB

#1 Post by AriaRules! »

Synopsis

The world began with the 7 Elements.
Fire.
Water.
Earth.
Air.
Lightness.
Darkness.
Spirit.
Each of the Elements created a world, a world that was fantastic.
The elements, then created people, for what good was it, if the land could not be shared.
They watched as the people, prospered, and began to build a civilization.
For a time the people were happy, but it could not last.
The elements, watched as the people began to; envy, greed and hate.
This led the Elements to a revelation; people are dumb.
The Elements, had an idea.
They each created a person.
This person they put their mind, heart and soul into.
This person was like a descendant of them,
They were different.
They had power and magic.
They called them the Elementals.
Eric; Water.
Damen; Fire.
Christian; Earth.
Lissa; Air.
Aurora; Lightness.
Ramona; Darkness.
and last but not least;
Rosemary; Spirit.
They spread, balance among the world.
They judged the capable and incapable.
To the capable they gave magic.
People lived happy for quite some time.
Over time, the Elementals started to get weary.
They then all bore one child with their Soul Mate.
These children were to take their jobs.
Life was good for quite some time.
Til skepticism, grew, and the Capable (supernatural) had to hide.
The Elementals Children vanished, and were lost...
for good?

Ever been to High School?
At High School?
Going to High School?
Yeah... we all know...
High School sucks!
But imagine High School for the...
Supernatural.

Heather Dawson is about to embark on a journey she never imagined... She is going to Clarkswell [http://clarkswellhigh.blogspot.com/, school for the Supernatural. Her parents were Capables (people who are capable of magic.Though they both apparently died in battle), and she learns this from her foster mother, Ariel Dante'(Capable), who comes from a noble and rich family, said to be a descendant of the first water god, Eric. Ariel, adopted Heather when she was two and was quick to enroll her at Clarkswell High; a school for the capable, hidden from mortal eyes. Heather, however hasn't developed any trace of her powers, yet she is still deemed as a capable and is forced to attend the school. Heather's best friend, Alexis, however is the opposite... her parents are mortals, and have no knowledge whatsoever of the magical world, yet Alexis is a capable. The girls attend the school together, and are delighted to find an amazing academy of wonder and amazement but when the girls teenage dream turns upside down and they soon find themselves in the midst of solving the murders of students at their school. Will they discover, their secret pasts? Will they find romance? Danger? Or will they be trapped, forever...

Heather, the MC.
These are presketches.
Heather is the type of girl that says something and then almost immediately regrets it. The type of girl, who's shy and strives to be accepted by others. Yeah, she's a cutie. Her personality however can change with the influence of the decisions you make. She's fragile, and Alexis often feels protective other her.

Name: Heather Angeline Dawson.
Birthday; Not decided, yet.
Favorite Food: Ice cream.
Element: Unknown.

Alexis, Wild, Crazy, Fun. [My kinda girl :)
These are pre-sketches.

Other Character BIO's will be completed once there sketches are added.
Story- AriaRules
Script- AriaRules
Character Art- Death_HUG
CG- Death_Hug, [Need one artist to do the main menu. PM if interested. Will be Payed.]
Background Artist- In the process of looking for one. PM. WILL PAY.

Snow Blossom
Veteran

Re: High School... for the Supernatural! GxB

#2 Post by Snow Blossom »

Lol to this. XD

I hafta say I was kind of turned off by the game's name at first, 'cause it gave off the impression of being the generic "girl gets supernatural powers suddenly and embarks onto an ultra lovey-dovey adventure in a new high school!!" type of story... but after reading the synopsis, I'm kind of interested. Especially the part about murder... :D Anyways, good luck!

Sunlit-Dreamer
Veteran
Completed: NaNo2015 Bedtime, NaNo2016 The Doll and the Spider, NaNo2017 What's Your Name?, NaNo2018 Painting Your Skin, NaNo2019 Home's Embrace, NaNo2020 Molly
Projects: NaNo2021 Cracked Moonstone
Deviantart: Sunlit-Dreamer
itch: Sunlit-Dreamer

#3 Post by Sunlit-Dreamer »

I am definitely bookmarking/stalking this vn....

Sure, it's another high school one. BUT. There is a story behind the special school. (And how I love stories that involve creation of worlds for the back story. It means how much thought the writer gave to the plot of the story, how everything would work, the rules of such world and inhabitants, etc)

Plus it's not the typical high school story where people do redundant stuff. (More yay for mystery/adventure added)

I have high expectations for your vn! (I really do. I've played just about every single free English one as of far, and also an avid reader)

*watches from room with binoculars*
ImageImageImageImage

Veniae
Veteran

#4 Post by Veniae »

OH WOW. Our projects have some bits in common. Yours features an extra element, though. xD And OMG murder mysteries! The combination of elemental powers and murder mysteries got me hooked. xD I'll be keeping an eye on this project, good luck.

Desu_Cake
Veteran
Projects: Secret, Secret and Secret

#5 Post by Desu_Cake »

I do love a good murder or twenty. Especially when there's fantasy elements. (No pun intended)

*Begins stalking thread*

HikkiPanda
Veteran
Projects: Marchioness' Teacup

#6 Post by HikkiPanda »

This looking good, but the title give me in a impression that it is a parody of Highschool of the dead lol

Tenxinori
Regular
Completed: Pure Tears (GxB Otome)

#7 Post by Tenxinori »

Sounds very interesting :'D

AriaRules!
Regular

#8 Post by AriaRules! »

Snow Blossom wrote:
Lol to this. XD

I hafta say I was kind of turned off by the game's name at first, 'cause it gave off the impression of being the generic "girl gets supernatural powers suddenly and embarks onto an ultra lovey-dovey adventure in a new high school!!" type of story... but after reading the synopsis, I'm kind of interested. Especially the part about murder... :D Anyways, good luck!

Maybe I should change the name? I was unsure of it to start with, and ty <3 :)
Sunlit-Dreamer wrote:I am definitely bookmarking/stalking this vn....

Sure, it's another high school one. BUT. There is a story behind the special school. (And how I love stories that involve creation of worlds for the back story. It means how much thought the writer gave to the plot of the story, how everything would work, the rules of such world and inhabitants, etc)

Plus it's not the typical high school story where people do redundant stuff. (More yay for mystery/adventure added)

I have high expectations for your vn! (I really do. I've played just about every single free English one as of far, and also an avid reader)

*watches from room with binoculars*
Thank you so much! It's comments like these that are very memorable and keep me going! I will do my best to live up to your high expectations. :P It's always good to know that people are spying on meh making this game xD tehee

Veniae wrote:OH WOW. Our projects have some bits in common. Yours features an extra element, though. xD And OMG murder mysteries! The combination of elemental powers and murder mysteries got me hooked. xD I'll be keeping an eye on this project, good luck.
Thank you for your kind words. Yes, the two projects do seem to have a lot in common, but I guess mine is a bit more, uh creepy xD.
*let me check yours out again*
"Ahhh Kawaii. Your characters are very unique. I'll keep my eye on yours as well xD*
I like the plot. :)
Desu_Cake wrote:I do love a good murder or twenty. Especially when there's fantasy elements. (No pun intended)

*Begins stalking thread*
Yay for murder!
As long as you don't mind a bit of gore, a wicked twist, and the possibility that your destined to become evil :) hellz yeah!
HikkiPanda wrote:Highschool of the dead lol
Lol :3
You'd be surprised...
<------- Just kidding with you :D
Tenxinori wrote:Sounds very interesting :'D
And thankyouuuuuuuuuu <3

Sunlit-Dreamer
Veteran
Completed: NaNo2015 Bedtime, NaNo2016 The Doll and the Spider, NaNo2017 What's Your Name?, NaNo2018 Painting Your Skin, NaNo2019 Home's Embrace, NaNo2020 Molly

#9 Post by Sunlit-Dreamer »

It might have elements of High School of the Dead? (Minus the ecchi parts of course....right? The anime annoyed me with constant panty shots)

You have raised the bar higher if there are hints of inspiration from the manga. (I shall say now idk how to do that long white bar stuff so...yeah)

Now I shall be awaiting your updaaaaaaaaate of infooooooooo.
ImageImageImageImage

Liz

#10 Post by Liz »

Such an interesting premise! I think you should change the name of the game... why? Because it gives of the Magical Shoujo thing. I like the back story as well. I would help you with the writing but I see your already an experienced writer from your old blog. Can't wait for the DEMO or an UPDATE ;)

- ♥ Liz
Liz Likes To Write :)
NEED A WRITER?
PM ME ♥

Aiurax
Regular
Projects: Becoming Wishful

#11 Post by Aiurax »

Looks and sounds awesome. Will be keeping a close watch on this thread :)

AriaRules!
Regular

#12 Post by AriaRules! »

@ Liz, Why thank you. It's good to know someone was stalking my blog ^_^ , maybe you can get involved on writing one of the paths, I'll PM you (:

Aiurax ;Thank you! :)

I'm really sorry I haven't updated in a long time. Especially to Sunlit-Dreamer, it's just my artist, Death_HUG has run into a problem with their scanner. There won't be as frequent updates as I would like but I will try my best to update as much as possible and without giving away too much Sunlit-Dreamer, I can say that your right... in a way.

Weakjounin
Veteran

#13 Post by Weakjounin »

This sounds so coool :D
I'm really interested in the art style, because your idea seems to be pretty dark, so the art really contrasts it. Maybe that's just me....

Sunlit-Dreamer
Veteran

#14 Post by Sunlit-Dreamer »

As for the scanner part, I can understand. I hope that gets solved soon. Whether it be by it being repaired or replaced with a new one. Or some other way.

That's all right. I like being surprised. It's why I try to avoid spoilers so I can have my jaw dropping moment and go....well I don't know how I'll go since my reaction is always different.

And I'm right in a way huh? I wonder in which way. Just makes me anticipate the game more. *distracts self with college hw and other stuff so I don't become one of those who go "Update update" all the time*
ImageImageImageImage

Liz

#15 Post by Liz »

Thanks for the PM and boost!
Liz Likes To Write :)
NEED A WRITER?
PM ME ♥