O.W.'s Art and Writing Corner (Requests Closed Q.Q)

Art threads specific to a single artist.
OtomeWeekend
Eileen-Class Veteran

O.W.'s Art and Writing Corner (Requests Closed Q.Q)

#1 Post by OtomeWeekend »

EDIT: I added writing corner... i'm kinda lazy to make a whole new thread for asking opinions about my currently on-going project. :I

I *got* jealous with everyone doing this whole thing and me just admiring their arts and all so! decided to do this whole thing and yes, I accept requests ^_^ (if there would even be someone to request at all Q_Q) though, I'd prolly just spam this with my sketchy ugly art and stuff T.T

I'd be flexible to any coloring(its a good way to practice too and i love doing different styles) as the requestor's request.

---and... though uncolored, here is an example of how i do my art(less anyone haven't seen the thing yet Q.Q)
digitalized ver. of the illustration i sent for our halloween irashuu in our club ;P
digitalized ver. of the illustration i sent for our halloween irashuu in our club ;P
*click on the image for better resolution cause i used a small size of brush for linearting Q.Q

Requests:
Tag --Done
GeneDC-- Done
SilverxBlue---Done
Abeiramar--- done
Mocha07734--- done
Lumen---Done
AzureXtwilight---Done
renpao--- Done
Marcelo_Orlando---done
15835bic---done
Death_Hug---done
HanaMori--- WIP
Last edited by OtomeWeekend on Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:40 am, edited 10 times in total.
"The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong." ---Mahatma Gandhi

I no longer use this account. Please refer to my new account, enta if you want to contact me. Thank you.

Tag-
Miko-Class Veteran
Projects: Circo della Sera

Re: O.W.'s Art Corner (Requests Open)

#2 Post by Tag- »

OvO I really like your art, it's not ugly D:

May I request this character please?
http://tagg0cck.deviantart.com/gallery/ ... 4#/d3hxn3r
PM me if needed

GeneDNC
Veteran
Completed: Freezing v1.0

#3 Post by GeneDNC »

No way is your art ugly! To prove it, I'd love a piece of Charlotte (WIP). ^__~ I don't have any colouring style preference, whatever you feel like will be awesome.

I agree that the request wave at the moment is actually really fantastic!

SilverxBlue
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: Caught in Between: A childhood prologue
Projects: MDLS, Alice Hunt(Temporarily on-hold), The Guardian's Spell and one other unannounced thing.

#4 Post by SilverxBlue »

How could you say that, you're art is never ugly!
And as punishment for saying that, please draw anybody from My dark, little secret. :) (No... I'm just kidding with the whole punishment thing. ;))
Image Image
"A fool who doesn't think is more foolish than a fool who foolishly thinks." - Franziska Von Karma
Weeeeeee~
不愉快です !!!

OtomeWeekend
Eileen-Class Veteran

#5 Post by OtomeWeekend »

>.< thanks!

btw, done Tag's... it was quite a quick one since i wasn't busy pretty much right now so got it done already *sorry if it looks crappy Q.Q*
for tag.jpg
*crosses fingers she hadn't murdered Tag's Oc xD

and gonna do GeneDC and SilverxBlue right away >:3

EDIT: I'm sorry if he has a weird pose, i just.... really don't have wild imagination for poses Dx And oh man, just noticed this but the little hat has been gone after using texturing on it TT.TT it got mixed with the black background...
Last edited by OtomeWeekend on Fri Sep 30, 2011 7:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
"The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong." ---Mahatma Gandhi

I no longer use this account. Please refer to my new account, enta if you want to contact me. Thank you.

Tag-
Miko-Class Veteran

#6 Post by Tag- »

^^^

Ooooh, that was really fast, thank you~~ I very much like it ovo
PM me if needed

OtomeWeekend
Eileen-Class Veteran

#7 Post by OtomeWeekend »

thank you, glad you liked him Q.Q my tablet is kinda crappy and stuff after an "accident" i might be able to make a better artwork if only the new tablet i ordered would arrive...soon TT.TT

Tag-
Miko-Class Veteran

#8 Post by Tag- »

OtomeWeekend wrote:thank you, glad you liked him Q.Q my tablet is kinda crappy and stuff after an "accident" i might be able to make a better artwork if only the new tablet i ordered would arrive...soon TT.TT
It's fine, I thought you did great o3o
I'd like to draw a return picture for you, is there any character you'd like in particular for me to draw? :D
PM me if needed

OtomeWeekend
Eileen-Class Veteran

#9 Post by OtomeWeekend »

*dong*!!

Well, i wasn't releasing any mc or oc in my vn yet(except that crappy sketch :P)

maybe my avvy? *thanks in advance ^^"

Abeiramar
Regular

#10 Post by Abeiramar »

Are requests still open *A* ?
Could you please draw: http://i52.tinypic.com/2hd7k1z.png ?
You can corrupt it as much as you like and I will draw you something back if you want ^-^ .

OtomeWeekend
Eileen-Class Veteran

#11 Post by OtomeWeekend »

still open? yes. 7 requests are still accepted ^^" I'm gonna work on them once i finished coloring GeneDC's (though that wud mostly probably b tomorrow cause its already night now Q.Q)

Mocha07734
Regular
Projects: Toy Box

#12 Post by Mocha07734 »

WAH!!! YAY!
Can I please request for anyone from my game, Toy Box?
Link is in my sig. :)

Lumen_Astrum
Dystopian Princess
Completed: Soul and Heart, Twin Faces
Projects: Soul and Heart Replay; The Court of the Two Sides (tentative title)
Organization: Lion Box Studios
Tumblr: lumenizampel

#13 Post by Lumen_Astrum »

Bukas pa baaaaa? Uyy, pwede request? :)
Translates to: "Is it still open? Hey, can I request?"
Any character from Soul and Heart. XD

OtomeWeekend
Eileen-Class Veteran

#14 Post by OtomeWeekend »

yesh of course xD

and here i am again done with GeneDC's request ^^" its a different coloring style but i dunno if the difference can actually be noticed Q.Q
for GeneDC.jpg
drawing guns would be the worst crappiest drawing i'd ever post in the internet so I'm sorry if the gun was gone! (hey, i like the rhythm of it! xD)

gonna do silverxblue's request now :P

GeneDNC
Veteran
Completed: Freezing v1.0

#15 Post by GeneDNC »

OtomeWeekend wrote:and here i am again done with GeneDC's request ^^" its a different coloring style but i dunno if the difference can actually be noticed Q.Q

drawing guns would be the worst crappiest drawing i'd ever post in the internet so I'm sorry if the gun was gone! (hey, i like the rhythm of it! xD)
*Insert fangirl squee* OMG that is awesome! See, that proves it; your art is 100% definitely not ugly. The colouring is really cool and I love her pose and hair and everything. Thank you!

*Puts on Jack Sparrow voice* But why is the gun gone? XP Nah just kidding, I don't mind. ^__^