Konami and the Tokimeki Memorial Series for boys and girls

Discuss visual novels and story-based games that didn't originate on this forum.
OtomeWeekend
Eileen-Class Veteran

Re: Konami and the Tokimeki Memorial Series for boys and gir

#91 Post by OtomeWeekend »

just played tmgs 3 again after a ...year? :/ (dude, and here i am feeling like it was only released yesterday and now its a year?! I'm really surprised, time does fly...)

Well, ruka as your bestfriend and kou as your main guy.... i feel so bad for the both of them... and i feel so sinned even though its just a game.... Q.Q
"The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong." ---Mahatma Gandhi

I no longer use this account. Please refer to my new account, enta if you want to contact me. Thank you.

Joey
Regular
Projects: Water's Edge
Organization: Etoranze

#92 Post by Joey »

OtomeWeekend wrote:Well, ruka as your bestfriend and kou as your main guy.... i feel so bad for the both of them... and i feel so sinned even though its just a game.... Q.Q
Haha this reminds me, I was playing TMGS3 with Niki and we were aiming for Ruka... but somehow Kou elbowed his way into the picture and we accidentally activated 3P. I dunno if it's just me, but 3P is really scary ;-;
Image (devblog) || devtwitter | devtumblr

Riviera
Miko-Class Veteran

#93 Post by Riviera »

Joey wrote:
OtomeWeekend wrote:Well, ruka as your bestfriend and kou as your main guy.... i feel so bad for the both of them... and i feel so sinned even though its just a game.... Q.Q
Haha this reminds me, I was playing TMGS3 with Niki and we were aiming for Ruka... but somehow Kou elbowed his way into the picture and we accidentally activated 3P. I dunno if it's just me, but 3P is really scary ;-;
I'd... I'd feel so awkward if I ever tried to do 3P. I'll have to try just on principle, but I imagine it being really uncomfortable and weird.

"Uhhh, yeah! I... errr. We're just friends! I really don't know that you two think of me that way! Yeah! Hahahahaha! *dies of shame*"
Will edit/proofread for cookies.

I do free voicework! Click here for samples

OtomeWeekend
Eileen-Class Veteran

#94 Post by OtomeWeekend »

I love 3P-ing but I would have to say i hate best friending Ruka or Kouichi then main guy is either of the two or in any 3P people.

I have to be over-acting but when ruka said something like "I loved a girl since i was a kid, and when i realized it, it was already too late." I heard something struck inside my heart and i can feel that something was flowing out of it. I feel so sinned at that time and during his confession, i started feeling bad for kouichi this time cause of course, i won't be able to activate ruka's bf mode without another guy as my main and of course, he is also being in love with heroine... if i have done this in real life, how I'd love to strangle my neck for being such a woman. Dx
"The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong." ---Mahatma Gandhi

I no longer use this account. Please refer to my new account, enta if you want to contact me. Thank you.

OtomeWeekend
Eileen-Class Veteran

#95 Post by OtomeWeekend »

EDIT: I just noticed it was double-posted! Dx
Last edited by OtomeWeekend on Wed Oct 05, 2011 5:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

Riviera
Miko-Class Veteran

#96 Post by Riviera »

OtomeWeekend wrote: I have to be over-acting but when ruka said something like "I loved a girl since i was a kid, and when i realized it, it was already too late." I heard something struck inside my heart and i can feel that something was flowing out of it. I feel so sinned at that time and during his confession, i started feeling bad for kouichi this time cause of course, i won't be able to activate ruka's bf mode without another guy as my main and of course, he is also being in love with heroine... if i have done this in real life, how I'd love to strangle my neck for being such a woman. Dx
D:

Yeah, best friend mode can be really cruel sometimes. I felt like that when I had to do it to Saeki for his CG. ;_;
Will edit/proofread for cookies.

I do free voicework! Click here for samples

OtomeWeekend
Eileen-Class Veteran

#97 Post by OtomeWeekend »

Well, seeing a jealous Ruka or whoever it is isn't bad but they are siblings! It's the worst part more than breaking his heart! Q.Q I felt like i just slapped his face and "You're brother is better, mwah baboo!" and that's how i extremely felt at that time. :(

When i did nina's too he goes all "Well, he is the same age as you and stuff" and its piercing me quite well i could start wondering why i can't see a blood at all. Dx

Saeki's route was actually fun :) I might be the heartless one but i feel so glad that he is heart broken(more like I was trying to take revenge for his poker-faced and ore-sama-ness which irritated me like hell during the start of the game...)---if you love your prince image that much, why won't you let me call you "prince"? <.< lol, half of it is meant as a joke. *runs away*