[Dropped]

Ideas and games that are not yet publicly in production. This forum also contains the pre-2012 archives of the Works in Progress forum.
MusicaFate
Regular
Organization: Hime*Ko Productions

[Dropped]

#1 Post by MusicaFate »

[Dropped]
Last edited by MusicaFate on Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Free Artist. :) PM ME ?~

Rewritten Ennui
Veteran
Organization: TwinTurtle Games

Re: [WIP] Saying Goodbye [G x B]

#2 Post by Rewritten Ennui »

MusicaFate wrote:Things I must point out -
>>> I suck at drawing
>>> I'm tabletless...
If you aren't confident in your artistic skills, enlist the help of an artist or use the free resources!

Other than that, your story looks pretty generic. That doesn't mean it's bad, but try to make it as heartwarming/touching as possible. Games like these need pathos and emotion! *fist shake* Also, make sure that your characters actually have a personalities. I might play this depending on how it turns out.
I've swapped accounts to CheeryMoya, so this account is no longer in use. Refer to the new account if you want to contact me.

Twinturtle Games Website

Marcelo_Orlando
Veteran
Completed: Case of the missing bracelet, Case of the mysterious stalker
Projects: Horror/fantasy
Organization: Kaboyashi Square

#3 Post by Marcelo_Orlando »

Ah, well let's see, even if you can't draw be sure to draw all of your guy characters with really spiky hair and preferably girly looking faces, you can't go wrong there the girls love it. Oh and it would also be a good idea to have a "bad guy gone good" somewhere in the story that drives them mad!

TakeOverWorld
Regular

#4 Post by TakeOverWorld »

Depending on your choices, you can help Chikako get together with her childhood friend or break their friendship...forever. (maybe...)
This is quite compelling, if you carry it off well, it will be just fine! You don't need a massively complex and story for your first VN, after all you're just starting off right? :)
(But of course if you want to, go ahead ;) )
>>> I'm tabletless...
You don't need to have a tablet to make wonderful arts. I dont have a tablet either and I manage alright, but I guess it's easier to have a tablet. ^^
Yes, but as Rewritten Enui said you can use free resourses or whatnot. Or you can just use your own art, the sprite you posted up doesn't look half bad :D

MusicaFate
Regular
Organization: Hime*Ko Productions

#5 Post by MusicaFate »

Thank you everyone >w< I'll try my best to make this visual novel as ... emotional as possible. O: I realized that the characters were sort of weak....and annoying when I reread what I wrote~ I have more descriptions about the characters, but I'm not to sure if I'll release them due to the fact that this game is heavyly based on flashbacks. Yeah, boring, I know, but I will try to get better.
Drawings >_< Well I'm going through an art block...and I'm terribad at drawing sexy bishies~ I'll try my best~
O: thank you~ I don't like using other people's work "free" work because somethings I know I could do myself. >_< Let's just see how this all turns out~
Free Artist. :) PM ME ?~