Your first ever video game.

For the rest of your otaku life.
Seven
Regular

Re: Your first ever video game.

#61 Post by Seven »

I have play most of the GBA and Nitendo DS games , but I like Pokemon Emerald , Golden Sun ,Zelda the minish cap , Final Fantasy Tactics Advance and Harvest Moon:Friends of Mineral Town very much .
I remember that when I was nine years old,I ask my mother to buy a GBA for me if I score 4A or more.
And she buy one for me .My card have almost 200 games in it but I love those games the most.
But now the card and the GBA cannot be use anymore...

emovampire1
Projects: Truth or Dare

#62 Post by emovampire1 »

Classic Pokemon silver @ 6 years old =]

Lennonhead
Regular
Projects: "Hinomaru", "I'm Not His Friend"

#63 Post by Lennonhead »

Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask.

My first video game, and my favorite to this day.

LateWhiteRabbit
Eileen-Class Veteran
Projects: The Space Between

#64 Post by LateWhiteRabbit »

Wow, lots of youngsters.

My first game I played was Zork, back before computers had harddrives and you flushed the operating system every time you turned it off!

Cinerious

#65 Post by Cinerious »

I can't remember whether it's Street Fighter or Mario for the Famicom. :D That was so long ago...

IceInferno26

#66 Post by IceInferno26 »

My first ever videogame...hehe
Pokemon Yellow for the GameBoy Color. In fact, it came with the special Pikachu GameBoy Color (pictured below).
Man those were the days. I still have the game too X3
Unfortunately, my GBC broke years ago and my GBA has all but bitten the dust T_T

(the picture is just something i found on google image, ie it's not my picture)
Attachments
tumblr_mdpxowV1Cl1ry25ofo1_500.png

SundownKid
Lemma-Class Veteran
Completed: Icebound, Selenon Rising Ep. 1-2
Projects: Selenon Rising Ep. 3-4
Organization: Fastermind Games
Deviantart: sundownkid

#67 Post by SundownKid »

My first video game was Tetris for the Game Boy as well as F1 Racing. I'm... pretty sure those were the only games I had for it. Yeah, I didn't really know much about games back then, I was like 6 years old. My Gameboy was stolen in a robbery later on, as well as the games for it.

Obscura
Eileen-Class Veteran
Projects: Coming Out On Top

#68 Post by Obscura »

I'm pretty sure it was COMBAT for the Atari 2600. Hahahaha! You don't know what an unfair advantage is until you play the triple green fighter planes against someone's pink jumbo jet. (Or vice versa.)

The first computer game I played was probably LEMONADE for the Apple IIE. Apparently 30% chance of rain means 100% chance of rain. Without fail.

So yes, reaffirming once again that indeed I am 102 years of age.
Coming Out On Top - An Adult Gay Dating Sim
website

FlawedFlare
Regular
Projects: [Without Your Half],[ Underground], Unidentified Shallow Heart

#69 Post by FlawedFlare »

Back when I was about 6 or 7, I had Pokemon Blue which I was very fond of. But I wasn't allowed save it because it was my sister's file. This little ritual went on until our Ruby game because she was growing too older for games.
I spent the rest of those video game days watching my brother play an MMO with a blue-haired lady. I also enjoyed watching him play.
When I turned 9, I was able to play more video games which included Animal Crossing, Mario Kart, on the DS, Golden Sun and Spyro on the Gameboy, and Final Fantasy (I forget which ones) on the PS2.

LateWhiteRabbit
Eileen-Class Veteran
Projects: The Space Between

#70 Post by LateWhiteRabbit »

Obscura wrote:I'm pretty sure it was COMBAT for the Atari 2600. Hahahaha! You don't know what an unfair advantage is until you play the triple green fighter planes against someone's pink jumbo jet. (Or vice versa.)

The first computer game I played was probably LEMONADE for the Apple IIE. Apparently 30% chance of rain means 100% chance of rain. Without fail.

So yes, reaffirming once again that indeed I am 102 years of age.
Hey, Combat for the Atari 2600 was one of the first 2 console games I every played! (PC games like Zork were still the first games I played. Text adventures helped teach me how to read!) The other was Pengo for the Atari 2600. Those were the only two games I had for the system! When I finally saw a Nintendo at a friend's house the original Super Mario Bros. game, Duckhunt, and Zelda blew my mind.

KittyKatStar
Veteran

#71 Post by KittyKatStar »

Super Mario Bros./Duck Hunt for NES when I was 2/3.

I can't remember when I first played it. I just know I played it a LOT and loved it. ^_^

RunicV
Veteran
IRC Nick: RunicV

#72 Post by RunicV »

Gameboy Advanced, Pokemon Ruby.

I remember how much I loved that game, it was a huge timesink for me.
When my brother deleted my save file, I remember breaking down and crying and not talking to him for a month. I had a level 80-something Swampert named Fishy that I was really fond of.
'Til today, I still love it to death and feel sad that it will never be with me again.
Hatred: the absence of love.
Please, treat me with kindness.

sapiboonggames
Veteran
Completed: I Love You, Brother [BxB]

#73 Post by sapiboonggames »

Snake, on my father's phone. Wait, it isn't a video game?

Well, I played pokemon blue -- but on the PC, using emulator don't sue me since I couldn't afford to buy a gameboy... The gameboy was a luxury item for me, and whenever my friend played it, I would peek on them. What a memory.
Visit my website: http://www.sapiboong.com

Obscura
Eileen-Class Veteran
Projects: Coming Out On Top

#74 Post by Obscura »

LateWhiteRabbit wrote:
Hey, Combat for the Atari 2600 was one of the first 2 console games I every played! (PC games like Zork were still the first games I played. Text adventures helped teach me how to read!) The other was Pengo for the Atari 2600. Those were the only two games I had for the system! When I finally saw a Nintendo at a friend's house the original Super Mario Bros. game, Duckhunt, and Zelda blew my mind.
I'm amazed you had access to those older games given your age bracket! Yeah, I've played most of the Infocom games--Mind Forever Voyaging was probably the most memorable. And of course all the Zorks were excellent. Leather Goddesses of Phobos was also a favorite.

That must have been a mind blower to see the Nintendo games after playing the 2600.
Coming Out On Top - An Adult Gay Dating Sim
website

Jaxorie

#75 Post by Jaxorie »

My first game was Super Smash Bros for the N64. I loved that game so much and actually still have it, though I sold my 64 and had to go out and buy a new one.