Questions about Ren'Py should go in the Ren'Py Questions and Announcements forum.
If true, that has got to be one of the most terrible diseases to affect ones outward appearance.
As the Gizmodo article points out, there's no particular reason to fake this, aside from 15 minutes of fame.
Looking at some of the other pictures from the source article, her arms do look like that of a 20-something. I have a sinking feeling that this might be true.
- Miko-Class Veteran
- Posts: 651
- Joined: Sun Mar 21, 2010 3:20 am
- Completed: Tortichki // Zayay // Hero's Spirit
- Deviantart: psyalera
- itch: psyalera
- Location: UK
- ssǝʇunoƆ ʇɹ∀
- Posts: 3059
- Joined: Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:02 am
- Completed: http://auro-cyanide.tumblr.com/visualnovels
- Projects: Athena
- Organization: Cyanide Tea
- Tumblr: auro-cyanide
- Deviantart: Auro-Cyanide
- Location: Melbourne, Australia
- Posts: 55
- Joined: Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:14 am
- Projects: Dr. Book's Book Store ~ Episode 1 ~ Enigmatic Mind
- Location: Australia
No reason why this would be fake, it's an allergic reaction, so no reason to doubt it's authenticity.
- King of Lolies
- Posts: 4538
- Joined: Mon Nov 26, 2007 9:57 pm
- Completed: R.S.P
- Location: Bandung, West Java, Indonesia
- Eileen-Class Veteran
- Posts: 1087
- Joined: Tue Apr 19, 2011 1:29 am
- Location: Somewhere seaside
- Posts: 388
- Joined: Thu Sep 22, 2011 12:41 am
- Completed: NaNo2015 Bedtime, NaNo2016 The Doll and the Spider, NaNo2017 What's Your Name?, NaNo2018 Painting Your Skin, NaNo2019 Home's Embrace, NaNo2020 Molly
- Deviantart: Sunlit-Dreamer
- itch: Sunlit-Dreamer
- Location: Lala land~
Users browsing this forum: No registered users