Whats going on???

Forum organization and occasional community-building.
Forum rules
Questions about Ren'Py should go in the Ren'Py Questions and Announcements forum.
mikey
Lemma-Class Veteran
itch: atpprojects

Re: Memorial Day

#76 Post by mikey »

PyTom wrote:If someone reading this lives near a military cemetery, please take time on Memorial Day to visit... it's really something.
Well, I do, but it's kind of a mass grave and cemetary memorial for Soviet soldiers who died in WW2. But it's actually a wonderful lookout point. Too bad they banned the bicycles and skateboards from there - well yes, it's a place of final peace, but it's a really popular site and lots of people go there just so. Lookie - scroll a bit down to see the cemetery. Anyway, sometimes it's quite eerie, seeing Unnamed Soldier on the plaques...

teankun
Regular

#77 Post by teankun »

I just visited my dad's parents' gaves before trying to get sleep for the start of my graveyard shift

mikey
Lemma-Class Veteran
itch: atpprojects

#78 Post by mikey »

Well, I couldn't sleep for most of the night today, having a pizzeria around the corner. ^_^ (and yes... Zizou.. conversation topic #1)

Alessio
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: GO! Magical Boy (2006), Angelic Orbs (soundtrack)
Projects: Cyberlin (in progress)

#79 Post by Alessio »

:-)
Attachments
france_italy_48.gif
france_italy_48.gif (242.8 KiB) Viewed 9816 times

monele
Lemma-Class Veteran

#80 Post by monele »

*shakes head* disappointing...

Kikered
Regular
Completed: Quine, The Secret Ingredient
Projects: Metropolitan Blues, Mirai Imouto, Temple Glen, Fuyu no Tabi, MIA
Organization: Team BG

#81 Post by Kikered »

Back in May, I won a local promotional "Journey Across America" Pokemon tournament. In doing so, I got a free trip to NYC to participate in a national tournament along with other free goodies. Unfortunately, that meant I had to spend the entire summer worrying about and preparing for it.

The tournament day was Tuesday, August 8, and I got eliminated in the first round in spite of the worries and preparations. :oops:

But now that that's over with, I can get back to lurking the forums and working on... other stuff. :P
Verbosity leads to unclear, inarticulate things.

monele
Lemma-Class Veteran

#82 Post by monele »

Lol, all that stress for such a short timespan ^^;... Welcome back though :)

ciel
Regular

#83 Post by ciel »

Hmm i'm in another country and i'm gonna return to US on the 16th... AND THEN I'M GONNA BE IN COLLEGE~! (<- Incoming freshman) whee i don't know if i should be nervous or excited.. probably both.

And on the 12th (TOMORROW OMGGG OVER HERE!!) I'm going to attend a korean comic festival thing where I'm gonna be in the singing competition... O_O OMG i'm gonna DIEEE!! >.< EEEKK

So far though i haven't really done much. i worked during summer and made like 700 dollars... (see i get paid like 26 dollars an hour) but i had to tutor children so don't know if it's good or bad... I really don't get along so well with them. Bleeh.

Nafai
Veteran
Projects: Elect: Ascendance

#84 Post by Nafai »

Wow busy few days ciel ^_^ Just a heads up about going back to the US though - what with that 'liquid bomb' plot they recently uncovered, make sure you're not bringing anything liquid (even a bottled water) onto the plane - if they even allow hand carry stuff by then.

Oh and good luck with the contest ^_^

Megaman Z
Miko-Class Veteran
Projects: NaNoRenO 2016, Ren'Py tutorial series

#85 Post by Megaman Z »

apart from school screwing me over left and right and the fact that I can't trust this forum's timestamps on the "who's online" page (see attatched image), nothing much.
Attachments
Timestamp.PNG
okay, how does THIS kind of off-set happen?
(52.64 KiB) Downloaded 62 times
~Kitsune Zeta

PyTom
Ren'Py Creator
Completed: Moonlight Walks
Projects: Ren'Py
IRC Nick: renpytom
Github: renpytom
itch: renpytom

#86 Post by PyTom »

I'm not sure what you consider the problem to me. The data seems reasonable to me.
Supporting creators since 2004
(When was the last time you backed up your game?)
"Do good work." - Virgil Ivan "Gus" Grissom
Software > Drama • https://www.patreon.com/renpytom

Megaman Z
Miko-Class Veteran
Projects: NaNoRenO 2016, Ren'Py tutorial series

#87 Post by Megaman Z »

I'm pretty sure that if I was actively viewing threads in the same browser and checked later, it should've said something other than "posting message" in addition to having a more recent time.

besides, with THAT much of a time gap, I got a little suspecious.
~Kitsune Zeta

bookie
Veteran

#88 Post by bookie »

I'm flying to Japan next monday for a year of study abroad.

The preparations (And a healthy WoW addiction) have been my excuse for not finishing my damn game this summer. :oops:

Blue Lemma
Forum Founder
Completed: ToL, Shoujo Attack!, Lemma Ten
Projects: [RETIRED FROM FORUM ADMINISTRATION - CONTACT PYTOM WITH ISSUES]

#89 Post by Blue Lemma »

Wow, sounds like fun, bookie! 8) It's hard to imagine a year in a completely foreign country, though. I have a friend who is in the JET program tutoring English there, and he loves it, so it must be exciting!

ciel
Regular

#90 Post by ciel »

So i came back to US on the 16th and the liquid bomb thing DID suck because they threw out my 15+ bottles of manicure. haha. =_= bitches i hate them... i hate them alot. (it's not about the price, it's about finding those exact colors again. sigh) oh yeah they also threw away my liquid eye liner. I hate them once again.

So i'm in my new college and trying to transfer from fine art to animation and that's not going so well (they say i would have to go for 5 yrs. wtf??) sigh. i hope it works out... otherwise i'm gonna study abroad (japan or korea) where i'll be like "F U I hate u all! Least i'm having a good time!!"