Japanese Do Watch Philippine Gags?!

For the rest of your otaku life.
OtomeWeekend
Eileen-Class Veteran

Japanese Do Watch Philippine Gags?!

#1 Post by OtomeWeekend »

So, apparently this is quite a late news but woah, I can't believe that even Japanese watch Philippine Gags. I mean, it's rather quite popular... I found out while living here that almost all japanese people love comedy(I mean it, ALMOST all the Japanese I know loves gags and comedies) but to think philippine gags would reach them... I salute. xD
"The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong." ---Mahatma Gandhi

I no longer use this account. Please refer to my new account, enta if you want to contact me. Thank you.

Chorvaqueen
Regular
Projects: ID: Recollection

Re: Japanese Do Watch Philippine Gags?!

#2 Post by Chorvaqueen »

lol moymoypalaboy

Also

Welcome to the internet.

also...

OtomeWeekend
Eileen-Class Veteran

#3 Post by OtomeWeekend »

I'm not new on the internet. I just found it out a bit late and surprised that JAPANESE would actually watch a Filipino show especially since I've meeting the lots of them everyday and believe me, they aren't as hospital as what the heck they show on dramas and animes. ="= It was like "the world revolves only in Japan!" and I can't blame them cause they can really live without the other countries anyways(anime, manga, MONEY, jobs, benefits, insurance, dramas, ikemen, you name it).
What I really just want to point out is "I'm surprised a japanese would watch a foreign gag which is /below/ them". That's how they rate us Filipinos ="= Not something everyone would actually know less you live here and see it for yourself. even my stepdad(japanese) would usually underrate our country.
"The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong." ---Mahatma Gandhi

I no longer use this account. Please refer to my new account, enta if you want to contact me. Thank you.

Rewritten Ennui
Veteran
Organization: TwinTurtle Games

#5 Post by Rewritten Ennui »

Oh man, I love these parodies :D Cue the vids!
If I ever do get the chance to go to another anime convention, I'm going to force get two of my friends to do this with me :lol:
I've swapped accounts to CheeryMoya, so this account is no longer in use. Refer to the new account if you want to contact me.

Twinturtle Games Website

Lumen_Astrum
Dystopian Princess
Completed: Soul and Heart, Twin Faces
Projects: Soul and Heart Replay; The Court of the Two Sides (tentative title)
Organization: Lion Box Studios
Tumblr: lumenizampel

#6 Post by Lumen_Astrum »

Oh lol. I almost died of laughter seeing Meltdown!Rin wearing a moustache. XD