Omni's Frequently-Draw-Other-People's-Characters Topic OPEN

Art threads specific to a single artist.
sorani
Veteran

Re: Omni's Occasionally-Draw-Other-People's-Characters Topic

#46 Post by sorani »

Thanks! You made him look so cool looking~

Kura
Regular
Completed: Chasing the Sun
Projects: RESET

#47 Post by Kura »

Let me just point out, first of all, that I love your art and how creative you are with all of these. I may have giggled for a solid minute at the one you drew for HanaMori.

The Forever Alone delinquentizations are fabulous. Ren Faire sword FTW, and Mafia Kurt is so dapper I don't even, and biker Douglas has actually increased my fondness for that character. Though he shouldn't be allowed to have hair that makes him even taller. D;
Why is Greg left out? I mean I know he's already got the whole metalhead thing going on, but...

Anyhow, I would positively love a delinquentization of my Jason! See here or here. He's already got two facial piercings and owns a butterfly knife, so that's a start... but I'm pretty sure proudly reading banned books is the most badass thing he does.
Devblog :: Kura's VN Projects and Resources
Complete Chasing the Sun [a meditation on light] :: In Progress RESET [guilt, love, existentialism, and video games]

Omnificent
Veteran
Projects: FA:NG, ???

#48 Post by Omnificent »

sorani: Glad you like it. :D I figured he should get something like a badass going-into-action pose.

Kura: Thanks! Glad someone likes my FA:NG delinquents, they were especially fun to do because I could screw around with their hair more (that gelled-back hair is at least 10% of what makes a proper delinquent). As for Greg, he's coming up next; I just kept editing the post as I went.

Kagamine Len, is that you?!

My very first OC, still the most OP.
Forever Alone: Nerds the Gathering - A brotome game. (Nerdy Valentine's Day Card and small status update 2/14/14)
Night at the Hospital - Maiden voyage of Team Snugglebunny
Skylessia: Tale of the Boon - Epic fantasy whatsit, currently on hiatus.
Viking Pipsqueak Productions Blog (under construction)

I occasionally frequently draw other people's characters. Now offering delinquentization, medievalization, and cyborgification. Hit me up in PM if you want sprites for your KN or non-ren'ai VN.

EVEN IF THE TENDONS OF MY THUMBS TEAR INTO NOTHINGNESS, EVEN IF I GO NEARSIGHTED FROM STARING TOO HARD AT THE SCREEN, EVEN IF MY BODY IS CLOSE TO COLLAPSE FROM THE 72 HOURS I HAVE GONE WITHOUT FOOD! I WILL DEFEAT YOU!

Kura
Regular
Completed: Chasing the Sun
Projects: RESET

#49 Post by Kura »

Oh man, that is fantastic. Some pretty sweet tattoos he's acquired. Thanks much!

And that... small-statured demonic lawyer? Whatever he is, he's creeping me out.
Devblog :: Kura's VN Projects and Resources
Complete Chasing the Sun [a meditation on light] :: In Progress RESET [guilt, love, existentialism, and video games]

TsukiShima
Miko-Class Veteran
Projects: Heartful Memory

#50 Post by TsukiShima »

Ahhh Pfft--- Why turn him into moe moe? xD What's with the neko ear? That's what happened if you let someone like cuteness+sci fiction+destruction.

It was my fault that I destroyed him right before he can be the main character of the game, so, you did well, yeah. xD

Btw, your new OC is win! Suit up!

Omnificent
Veteran

#51 Post by Omnificent »

Kura: Figured I should work the lightning bolts in somewhere. The snake is actually there to hide a mistake I made while inking his arm, with the side effect of looking badass.

HanaMori: You made a kind of 'lol jk' request, so I made a 'lol jk' response. :P You're free to ask for a more badass drawing, though you'd be in line behind the other repeat requests.

Small-statured demonic lawyer is actually a small-statured elf CEO named Boss (I was 13 ok) with horns and stunted growth from when his mother used high-tier magic while pregnant. It would take a while to explain his whole story, but maybe I'll come back to it someday.

Florist is the most manliest of professions.

I realized today that one thing I don't draw a lot are large pictures of faces. So here's a certain character minus two years.
Last edited by Omnificent on Thu Oct 27, 2011 3:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Forever Alone: Nerds the Gathering - A brotome game. (Nerdy Valentine's Day Card and small status update 2/14/14)

I occasionally frequently draw other people's characters. Now offering delinquentization, medievalization, and cyborgification. Hit me up in PM if you want sprites for your KN or non-ren'ai VN.

EVEN IF THE TENDONS OF MY THUMBS TEAR INTO NOTHINGNESS, EVEN IF I GO NEARSIGHTED FROM STARING TOO HARD AT THE SCREEN, EVEN IF MY BODY IS CLOSE TO COLLAPSE FROM THE 72 HOURS I HAVE GONE WITHOUT FOOD! I WILL DEFEAT YOU!

TsukiShima
Miko-Class Veteran
Projects: Heartful Memory

#52 Post by TsukiShima »

Yeah, it was just for joke's sake but I'll save it anyway. And nah, I wouldn't want to budge in your busy list for now, I'll come back when I see there's a free space.
Good job btw.

Omnificent
Veteran

#53 Post by Omnificent »

FA:NG delinquents complete! (Unless I add the minor characters.)

Still open for delinquentization, but if no more requests come in a few days I'll start on those repeats.

JustAnotherMe
Veteran
Projects: Kuro no Chou; 0.3 Second Lunch

#54 Post by JustAnotherMe »

If you may, please draw me a shota-deliquent version of Len Kagamine please???
You are bigger than what you think but smaller than you can imagine.
0.3 second lunch

HigurashiKira
Miko-Class Veteran

#55 Post by HigurashiKira »

Would you be willing to deliquenize Tinasa from my game?
I have moved to a new account. Please contact me here from now on. T/Y~

Omnificent
Veteran

#56 Post by Omnificent »

JustAnotherMe, HigurashiKira: Can do!

Not sure if sufficiently shota, but here you go.

JustAnotherMe
Veteran
Projects: Kuro no Chou; 0.3 Second Lunch

#57 Post by JustAnotherMe »

Not shota enough, but maaannn... I never knew he would look so cool to be a delinquent... THX Omni!!^0^
You are bigger than what you think but smaller than you can imagine.
0.3 second lunch

Marcelo_Orlando
Veteran
Completed: Case of the missing bracelet, Case of the mysterious stalker
Projects: Horror/fantasy
Organization: Kaboyashi Square

#58 Post by Marcelo_Orlando »

Are you still taking request? If so I'd like to request any character from here. http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... 16&t=12388

Omnificent
Veteran

#59 Post by Omnificent »

JAM: Yeah, shota + badass are somewhat diametrically opposed in my mind. :P Glad you like it anyways.

Marcelo_Orlando: Sure thing.

Wound up looking more than a little punk.

HigurashiKira
Miko-Class Veteran

#60 Post by HigurashiKira »

Omnificent wrote:Image

Wound up looking more than a little punk.
Wow, she looks deadly. *cowers in fear*
I have moved to a new account. Please contact me here from now on. T/Y~