Imitation Heart (Plot Questions)

Use this forum to help develop your game-making skills, and get feedback on writing, art, music, or anything else you've created that isn't attached to a game in progress.
Scarlet-Kokoro
Regular
Projects: Imitation Heart(模倣心)-Otome For the Love of Cocoa-Short-Otome VN

Imitation Heart (Plot Questions)

#1 Post by Scarlet-Kokoro »

Moved to a different section.
Last edited by Scarlet-Kokoro on Wed Nov 02, 2011 10:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Auro-Cyanide
ssǝʇunoƆ ʇɹ∀
Completed: http://auro-cyanide.tumblr.com/visualnovels
Projects: Athena
Organization: Cyanide Tea
Tumblr: auro-cyanide
Deviantart: Auro-Cyanide

Re: Imitation Heart (Plot Questions)

#2 Post by Auro-Cyanide »

It kind of sounds like millenium snow to me, but I haven't read it full to know.

It sounds okay to me and I do have a bit of a soft spot for stories with demons (even if they are a bit overdone). The whole demon inside someone has been done a lot after all. My main problem with it is why the girl has a Japanese name and the fox spirit has a medieval European name?
Last edited by Auro-Cyanide on Wed Nov 02, 2011 10:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Rewritten Ennui
Veteran
Organization: TwinTurtle Games

Re: Imitation Heart (Plot Questions)

#3 Post by Rewritten Ennui »

I believe that this should go into the Works in Progress Feedback section if you intend to work on this as your VN project.

Story-wise, it's workable. I don't know why anyone would make a deal to keep on living if it meant possession of your body, but eh. Also, I'm assuming that the game takes place in Japan due to the protagonist's name and the inclusion of a fox spirit. My question to you is whether or not the game has to take place there; if you aren't familiar with the culture, don't set your story there.

I can't really say much else since there isn't much info posted. Perhaps short descriptions of the boys would help?
I've swapped accounts to CheeryMoya, so this account is no longer in use. Refer to the new account if you want to contact me.

Twinturtle Games Website