Circo della Sera (GxB and GxG)

Ideas and games that are not yet publicly in production. This forum also contains the pre-2012 archives of the Works in Progress forum.
Schizanthe
Projects: Circo della Sera

Re: Circo della Sera (GxB and GxG) - Non Commercial

#31 Post by Schizanthe »

jory014 wrote:
Schizanthe wrote:
jory014 wrote:Well, it doesn't have all ways were I can completely give you a constructive thought, but as with the given I can say nice!!

for a two person team, you guys are doing great! XD
Art-wise its definitely good XD
Story-wise i can't much judge it but it looks interesting enough... :)
Character-wise somehow in terms of the ;guys' its the usual player and stoic guy, but i still can't judge that without seeing the story. But, I can say the most of them are interesting :p I like keith in terms of looks XD but likes levi the most XD (only if he was a male hahaha, well to me he looks like male until i saw the she word :/)
genevieve (was it spelled right?) reminds me of miyo takano of higurashi when they cry...and gives the aura of an antagonist(in terms of looks) XD but, somehow in here maybe not XD

well, i'll be looking forward to this, as I think that this will definitely give me a unique kind of experience! :D keep it up! I'll shall stalk on both of you if you don't mind :p
Thank you very much for the feedback and praise.
I have noticed that our heroine is pretty lack-luster in the description, but Tag- doesn't want to reveal too much of the differing personas in fear of influencing what routes people choose to play.
And, Levi is a guy xDD" Small and cute, but male. Unless you're talking about Ivory, but I somehow doubt she could be mistaken for male.
And about Genevieve (I can't spell her name either), she's Tag-'s character so I can't spoil too much. xD"

I see, i don't mind that XD like I said, I'll have to see the story XD

oh he is!! (OMG XD me want him *-*) well, in the description it says she, so I was like meh T-T but since its confirmed omg omg! XD I was like levi's too masculine to be a girl!!! :o

and no need for spoilers XD I'd rather read it when its out XD

anyways, once again good luck to both of you!! XD
I'm sorry to keep bothering you, but where does it say Levi is a she? (I keep re-reading the description and I can't seem to find it.) Levi's the cheerful boy in the blue suit, right? xDD"

jory014
Regular
Projects: Confidant From Darkness (VN), Stand By Me (NaNoRenO 2013)
Organization: CHILL Brigade

#32 Post by jory014 »

Schizanthe wrote:
I'm sorry to keep bothering you, but where does it say Levi is a she? (I keep re-reading the description and I can't seem to find it.) Levi's the cheerful boy in the blue suit, right? xDD"
Oh, oddly enough when I first read it (1-2 days ago o.O before I actually posted my comment here XD) it was she at exactly at this statement:
"He is Keith's friendly enemy" but, yeah, oddly enough its he now XD (maybe Tag changed it XD or I was just dizzy during that o.O I don't know XD but, yeah, i was sure when I saw it, Levi was referred to as she o.O)

(and lol, I don't mind anything for Tag XD)
"We're Cute and Cool, while Chilling- CHILL Brigade-"

W.I.P:
-A Confidant From Darkness
http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... t=11427url
-~Stand By Me~
http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... 50&t=19784

Team Site:
-CHILL Brigade]
http://chillbrigade14.wix.com/chill-brigade

jory014
Regular
Projects: Confidant From Darkness (VN), Stand By Me (NaNoRenO 2013)
Organization: CHILL Brigade

#33 Post by jory014 »

Schizanthe wrote:
Oh, oddly enough when I first read it (1-2 days ago o.O before I actually posted my comment here XD) it was she at exactly at this statement:
"He is Keith's friendly enemy" but, yeah, oddly enough its he now XD (maybe Tag changed it XD or I was just dizzy during that o.O I don't know XD but, yeah, i was sure when I saw it, Levi was referred to as she o.O)

"We're Cute and Cool, while Chilling- CHILL Brigade-"

W.I.P:
-A Confidant From Darkness
http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... t=11427url
-~Stand By Me~
http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... 50&t=19784

Team Site:
-CHILL Brigade]
http://chillbrigade14.wix.com/chill-brigade

Schizanthe

#34 Post by Schizanthe »

jory014 wrote: Oh, oddly enough when I first read it (1-2 days ago o.O before I actually posted my comment here XD) it was she at exactly at this statement:

All right, I don't know what happened with the description, but thank you for clearing that up. ^^

Tag-
Miko-Class Veteran

#35 Post by Tag- »

jory014 wrote:Well, it doesn't have all ways were I can completely give you a constructive thought, but as with the given I can say nice!!

for a two person team, you guys are doing great! XD
Art-wise its definitely good XD
Story-wise i can't much judge it but it looks interesting enough... :)
Character-wise somehow in terms of the ;guys' its the usual player and stoic guy, but i still can't judge that without seeing the story. But, I can say the most of them are interesting :p I like keith in terms of looks XD but likes levi the most XD (only if he was a male hahaha, well to me he looks like male until i saw the she word :/)
genevieve (was it spelled right?) reminds me of miyo takano of higurashi when they cry...and gives the aura of an antagonist(in terms of looks) XD but, somehow in here maybe not XD

well, i'll be looking forward to this, as I think that this will definitely give me a unique kind of experience! :D keep it up! I'll shall stalk on both of you if you don't mind :p
Hehe, thank you for your thoughts xDD
Yeah, all of the guys were based on each 'stereotype', but of course that was only our starting point xD Hopefully the character development will deviate from the usual xD

As for Genevieve, I won't say much, but she's definitely not a character that's there simply for people to hate :wink: . I'm hoping that when we write the story and characters that the borderline between minors and antagonists will be blurred xD
Last edited by Tag- on Fri Nov 04, 2011 9:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PM me if needed

Veniae
Veteran

#36 Post by Veniae »

YES. I absolutely love the character designs! And the story~ *Q*

Please finish this soon! :'D Good luck~ <3

try10
Miko-Class Veteran

#37 Post by try10 »

:D Awsome!!! I'm can't wait to be released! I really like all the characters. Keep up the great work!!!!

Tag-
Miko-Class Veteran

#38 Post by Tag- »

@Veniae
Thanks, we'll do our best xD''
Story what story? :'D

@try10
Thank you, glad you like the characters xD Any favourites so far?

As for updates, honestly, we've only started scripting the starting scene, plus planning when CGs come in. I can't say we'll get much done for the next 2 weeks, since during that time Schi and I will be sitting our exams :'D After that though, I can promise we'll get back to working on this more xD

Please be patient with us~
PM me if needed

try10
Miko-Class Veteran

#39 Post by try10 »

:) Umm...favourite character Eric of course! :D

Dee
Regular
Projects: Elements: The Academy
Organization: Mushroom Samba

#40 Post by Dee »

Oh dear God, this looks like it'll be amazing! I absolutely LOOOOOVE circus themes and italian and it's like you just up and mixed two of my favorite things together :'D You have no idea how happy that makes me.

First, I have to say the character design is really amazing. The whole circus motif was very well done and their clothes are unique and very pretty, though I do have to agree that the girl's clothes are a bit bland compared to the guys.

I like the spin you guys put in the usual otome archetypes, they seem to be interesting characters. Also, kudos for focusing more on interaction! That's one the things I think are most important for an otome. I love me some colorful relationships. :D

MAN I FOUND ANOTHER TWO PERSON TEAM. (well we have a bg artist but it's mostly me and ana)

BROFIST YOU GUYS.

*watches thread*

Tag-
Miko-Class Veteran

#41 Post by Tag- »

@Dee

I'm glad you liked the theme~ It was fun thinking up of the characters and Schi had fun designing the clothes xD

I'm pretty sure Schi already explained the reasoning behind the girls' plain clothes, but it was because they were in their practise clothes (and it's hard for fliers to practise in elaborate clothing) while the others were wearing their old performance costumes. It's not because they were girls, I swear xD'' They'll all get spiffy new outfits soon though pretendyoudidn'thear/seethat.
I think you'll find that the female minors have very elaborate clothing as well though :'D

TWO PERSON TEAM FTW *brofists*
Just out of curiosity, is there a character that piques your interest the most? 'Cause Schi and I were having this mini poll based on first impressions xD''
PM me if needed

Dee
Regular
Projects: Elements: The Academy
Organization: Mushroom Samba

#42 Post by Dee »

Oh, hurr durr hurr, I must've missed that. Too lazy to read every single post. XD

Mmm, I've got to say I really like Blair and Levi. Those two caught my eye, they seem a lot of fun. :3

Lumen_Astrum
Dystopian Princess
Completed: Soul and Heart, Twin Faces
Projects: Soul and Heart Replay; The Court of the Two Sides (tentative title)
Organization: Lion Box Studios
Tumblr: lumenizampel

#43 Post by Lumen_Astrum »

On the guys? LEVI OHYEAH.

Schizanthe

#44 Post by Schizanthe »

@ Dee

Thank you, I'm writing both their dialogue, so I hope I don't disappoint. ^^"

@Lumen_Astrum

Technically, it's on all the obtainables, but Ivory has gotten literally zero attention, so it might as well be. xD"
And is that Oni Kanojo Rin?

---
If anyone's curious, the poll stands at:

Eric: 3
Ivory: 0
Keith: 3
Levi: 14

As you can see Levi is winning by a looong mile.
Poor, poor Ivory.

manga_otaku
Veteran
Completed: [KN] Saving Project: Blind? (Part One)

#45 Post by manga_otaku »

I like Ivory but not as a potential love interest xD sorry! >_< *gets shot*
I'd give my vote to Eric. He has the type of stereotype I tend to fall for xD Though I end up with the Levi one's in reality...>_<"
Projects:
WIP|[KN] Day Of Reckoning|
Completed|[KN] Saving Project Blind: Part One|[KN] Saving Project Blind: Part Two|[KN] Saving Project Blind: Final Part|
Is available to help with proof-reading (Grammar freak...) Maybe voice-acting in the near future x]