Dreams

Forum organization and occasional community-building.
Forum rules
Questions about Ren'Py should go in the Ren'Py Questions and Announcements forum.
TsukiShima
Miko-Class Veteran
Projects: Heartful Memory

Re: Dreams

#46 Post by TsukiShima »

I.. must confess.. I have a dream today. ._.

I dream that my school was made as the most evil bad guy base, and he was planning to destroy every human existed because he hates them all. I somehow became the brave one, lead everyone to take over the base, and defeat the main boss.

After we won, I gave the boss (he was young lol OAO) a second chance and they rebuild the school. I acted all cool and disappeared, because 'everything was done'.

...I think I played too much Zenonia. lol

Celestine
Veteran

#47 Post by Celestine »

LOL I dreamed of Prince of Tennis today, don't know where that came from since I was watching soccer anime. I dreamt of Eiji, Momoshiro, Oishi, Tezuka, Inui and his scary veggie juice. But not of Ryoma, Sakuno, or Kaidoh. Huh?
Iratherbeweird,thencalledstrange.
MydadtaughtmeinLifeEverything[/i]has consequences.Good and Bad actions/decision.

LVUER
King of Lolies
Completed: R.S.P

#48 Post by LVUER »

@HanaMori:
That's a very cool dream.
"Double the princesses, quadruple the fun!" - Haken Browning (SRW-OG Endless Frontier)

DeviantArt Account
MoeToMecha Blog (under construction)
Lolicondria Blog (under construction) <- NSFW

purple_pockets
Regular

#49 Post by purple_pockets »

I just had a dream last night that was incredibly cool. My family was planning on going on a trip with all of our friends to France. We missed the cruise ship, and had to stay in an old inn outside of town. We all filed inside and were greeted by an older woman wearing green stripes and a purple beret. The inside was very grey. Everything had faded from what looked like what was once elegance. The woman led us into a large dining room that featured bright murals and had no particular theme. I was seated at a table for six. There was an incredibly attractive man in his late twenties or early thirties seated to my left. He had longish hair that grazed his shoulders, but an otherwise unearthly clean appearance. He spoke like a gentleman from centuries long past. I soon saw two other men that were talking animatedly about some shocking murder that took place in London. The two looked like Sherlock Holmes and Doctor Watson, dressed in suits and ties from the era. There was also a girl of about thirteen with an incredibly long face and long, straight brown hair to match. At the opposite end sat the woman in the green stripes. I began to talk to the girl, since she was closest to my age. All of a sudden, the table began to move as if it were a train on a track, and we were led into various other rooms, each more wild than the last. I asked tbe woman in the green stripes if the other people that came with me were riding around like this too. She said that they had decided to go straight to bed. We stopped under a great willow tree, and I realized that this inn had a secret courtyard. It was beautiful in the light of a crescent moon, and the attractive man let out a sigh of relief. Chaos began right away, with dancers coming out to dance and various other people joining in. I quietly left to see where my friends had gone. I opened a door that led back inside, and had the strange feeling that I had been in this place before. Right then an incredible sense of dread overcame me as I tried to fight my way through each twisting staircase and down each narrow hall. I turned a corner, and saw a great auditorium-like hall that had a railing at the end of it. Beyond the railing was a giant screen. It was dark, of course. Other people started filing in, and for the first time in what seemed like hours I felt a sense of calm.
That is all that is worthy of note in that dream. :P

I have also had other dreams about strange things. In one dream, I was this god-like thing that ruled a golden city on top of a mountain. I controlled every thought that came into the citizens' heads, and kept the boys/men separate from the girls/women. In that dream, I flew down the mountain and captured a prince, who helped me rule the golden city. Some parts of the dream were just um, embarrassing, but the fact that I was able to fly during that dream more than made up for it. The golden city also was more than gorgeous, and so was everyone else that lived in it.

I also dreamt that I lived across a field of pineapple and that I couldn't leave my garage or a ghost-like creature would grab me and carry me away. I also have had dreams where I was locked in a car and couldn't get out. Another time, I helped rule a catle full of vampires and witches, and every night ballerinas would put on a show in the basement.

I often dream in really vivid colors, and the things that I dream are far more interesting than anything that I could have EVER imagined while awake. Does that happen to any of you? Do any of you ever dream of something embarrassing (or weird) and yet utterly fantastic all at the same time?
For example (and please don't think that I am a complete weirdo for this, I NEVER think about this sort of thing in real life), in the dream about the golden city, I was actually a guy, which is incredibly weird because in real life I am a girl. :oops:
Last edited by purple_pockets on Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
A teenager's favorite phrase:
No sé y no me importa.
Translation: I don't know and I don't care

SilverxBlue
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: Caught in Between: A childhood prologue
Projects: MDLS, Alice Hunt(Temporarily on-hold), The Guardian's Spell and one other unannounced thing.

#50 Post by SilverxBlue »

Holy meatballs. I just had the scariest dream last night. Well, not really scary to the point that I saw ghosts and monsters or anything like that.

We had a new maid and she was really pretty and she has a cute little baby. But ever since she arrived, I started seeing corpses underneath our beds, I told my stepmom about it and I don't know how, but the maid was the one responsible for it, and she got fired.

Then the maid's baby got poisoned because she gave him dirty water to drink, then she accused us of her baby's death and decided to kidnap my cousin's baby.

So, she arrives at my cousin's house, grabs the baby and puts a bomb in its place. I was the first one to notice her and when I screamed, she started running like hell. My cousin, her husband and her father gave chase, while me and my auntie tried to disable the bomb she planted.

My cousin managed to get the baby, but we weren't successful on disabling the bomb. Therefore, me, my auntie and my cousin decided to escape with the baby, while my uncle and my cousin's husband tries to keep the maid off of our tracks.

Well, the maid managed to kill my uncle and my cousin's husband, then when my auntie learnt about it she started crying and when we were comforting her, the crazy maid suddenly arrives, screaming and brandishing two knives at us. O_O

My auntie defended us, but she dies by getting er... stabbed... in the head. *Shudders*

And when she was about to finish me and my cousin off, I woke up because my nephew has turned on the TV. My throat was really dry and my hands and feet were all numb, so I don't know if that's what you call a nightmare.

It was weird because my cousin doesn't even have a husband nor a baby in real life, but it was really scary at the same time. I really don't want to see that pretty yet batshit crazy maid ever again.

The next time I see her in my dreams, I might not wake up anymore. D:
Image Image
"A fool who doesn't think is more foolish than a fool who foolishly thinks." - Franziska Von Karma
Weeeeeee~
不愉快です !!!

LVUER
King of Lolies

#51 Post by LVUER »

Everyone dies in your dream ^^;

But that's a cool dream, really... Well, it's just a dream. Oh, and remember to thank your nephew. She's just saved your "life" ;P
"Double the princesses, quadruple the fun!" - Haken Browning (SRW-OG Endless Frontier)

DeviantArt Account

Vegeluxia
Regular
Projects: The Exorcynic (WIP), CPU-CITY (WIP)
Tumblr: lemonylulu
Deviantart: Vegeluxia

#52 Post by Vegeluxia »

Last night I had a dream about saving Christmas with a giant dragon and a guy named Ash. :'D

The "Chrsitmas Treehouse" caught on fire and it was up to us to go out and steal magical powers from some crazy man with scorpion tails for hands. For reasons I still fail to understand, those powers would give us the ability to restore the treehouse and fill it up with new presents, thus saving Chirstmas.

The dragon made Ash challenge the crazy guy to a swimming race and promised to give Crazy the powers we already had if we lost (but these powers were also vital to our plan, so winning was the only option). Sadly, Ash got stuck under a waterfall and lost said race... And then I woke up before I got to find out if we were able to still save Christmas! XD

The worst part was that the dragon was huge. There could have been so many other courses of action taken.

SilverxBlue
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: Caught in Between: A childhood prologue
Projects: MDLS, Alice Hunt(Temporarily on-hold), The Guardian's Spell and one other unannounced thing.

#53 Post by SilverxBlue »

LVUER wrote:Everyone dies in your dream ^^;

But that's a cool dream, really... Well, it's just a dream. Oh, and remember to thank your nephew. She's just saved your "life" ;P
Yeah. I'm just thankful I didn't get to remember their dead faces or anything. It would have scare the living crap out of me!

The first thing I did when I opened my eyes was hug him. He was really confused and he even got more confused when I said thank you. XD
Image Image
"A fool who doesn't think is more foolish than a fool who foolishly thinks." - Franziska Von Karma
Weeeeeee~
不愉快です !!!

flintop12

#54 Post by flintop12 »

my dreams is software developer. nowadays most of all field work with computer because in feature will be depend on computer.
my aim is i will be create a nice software which is used to all companies who are use the computer.
my dreams is not only this. some other dreams are also but that is no to much... :| :P

LVUER
King of Lolies

#55 Post by LVUER »

Uuum, we're talking about dreams when sleeping, not what you want to be/achieve in the future.

DeviantArt Account

Celestine
Veteran

#56 Post by Celestine »

not exactly the type of dreams were talking about flintop

@Vegeluxia: a dragon having a swimming race lol. Too bad you lost.
Iratherbeweird,thencalledstrange.
MydadtaughtmeinLifeEverything[/i]has consequences.Good and Bad actions/decision.

wakagana
Veteran
Projects: Flash Q
Organization: Team Bread

#57 Post by wakagana »

It started off in a computer lab of a school, with this kid who was looking at pr0n on one of the school computers, and then his best friend who was a girl walked in on him looking at it. She smacked him over the head with the keyboard and turned the computer off, making him really upset and embarrassed, they returned to their homeroom through the hallways to find that the rest of the school was completely desolate and nearly abandoned, as they get closer and closer to their homeroom they see globs of black gooey slime/shadowy substances forming along the walls of the hallway and extending out like vines.

The boy who was looking at pr0n gave one of the tendrils a poke to see what the hell it was and it sprung forward and tried to envelope itself around his arm. Luckily he was able to shake it off and make a bolt with his friend to the homeroom, which is the only classroom that actually has a light on inside. (at this point the dark shadowy substance has coated over the windows and lights so it looks like night time.

They open the door too find another student and a teacher who is eating Nacho's at a seat nearest to the front door, acting as a look out. As they enter the room the black substance tries to slip through the opening of the door so the four of them are forced to slam the door shut with their bodies to cut the shadowy-stuff out, the severed tendril dissipating into thin air.

The four of them speak about previous events and how it managed to happen, and it ends up being that one of the students saw a small glowing black ball inside another students locker that was growing every few seconds in half's or percentiles. The student's locker belonged to a kid who was on a first date with a girl he had finally managed to ask out, and the date had gone terribly wrong and he was left heartbroken.

WELL IT TURNS OUT, THE GUY WHO WAS ON A DATE HAD A BEST FRIEND WHO WAS SOME ALIEN ROBOT WHO WANTED TO PUNISH THE WORLD FOR RUINING HIS BEST FRIENDS DATE.

So this guys friend who had taken on the form of a regular human boy turns into this giant robot and starts eating -everything-. Entire cities and he kills everything accept for his friend who had the bad date.

The dateless boy tries to consult with his alien robot friend, who claims it is his duty to destroy humanity, or at least one part of it.

It turns out that the alien robot absolutely hates street lights. So the dateless boy suggests to just eat the street lights, which he starts doing.

back to the classroom: The four of them are talking about how the dateless guy and the item in his locker may have to do with the situation due to the fact they knew the girl was going to dump him and be an ass. The teacher ends up barfing up his nacho's in a mostly cheese paste format.

back to city which is getting its lamp-posts eaten: The alien robot and the dateless boy now sit on a pier outlooking the water, every lamp post in the city being eaten. They chat for a little bit and the boy tries to explain why him getting dumped wasn't a big deal, and the alien robot doesn't seem to understand so he just stares out at the water. After a little while an old man creeps up on the two and grabs the alien robot boy by his neck and starts reading off a number. and then asks if the alien robot boy is indeed this number.

The alien robot boy says this is so, and the old man claims that he is a lesser number, which means he was created prior to the alien boy, which means he is in a superior authority. The old man then takes the alien robot boy and they fly up into the air for a few seconds before bolting down into the water to never be seen again.

The slimey black stuff in the classroom vanishes, and everything goes back to normal aside from the people that were killed due to the whole accident.

Yeah, I don't even know what the fuck was happening. o.o

magbie
Regular

#58 Post by magbie »

My last night dream:
I painted realistic tigers on the wall with a lot of white paint. I did something more, I think there was a ship but maybe I'm making this up now. What I'm sure happened was: I was in ancient library with a group that consisted of my ex-boyfriend, some loli and couple of Idon'tknowhothatis. It was kind of like game, complete with 3d rendering feel I got. We searched for something. It was really beautiful library that looked like it could go on forever and it probably did. We dug deep into knowledge, and found some dark magic. There was a point I could reuse, but instead I just had to know that stuff. It ended when we escaped from fireblast... that I did. I destroyed the dark stuff that gave me boost in the first place, but I guess I was a little out of control, and I ended up scorching the library or at least a good portion of it.

Yeah. Dreams are freaky.

Aedin
Regular

#59 Post by Aedin »

My dreams for the past few weeks have been a strange conglomeration of Mass Effect 2 and Beauty and the Beast. Surprisingly, it works out well. Shepard makes a very convincing Gaston. The weirdest part is that usually Jack is Belle.
"There’s no shame in pleasure, Mr. Gray. You see, man just wants to be happy, but society wants him to be good. And when he’s good, man is rarely happy, and when he’s happy he is always good."

magbie
Regular

#60 Post by magbie »

Aedin wrote:My dreams for the past few weeks have been a strange conglomeration of Mass Effect 2 and Beauty and the Beast. Surprisingly, it works out well. Shepard makes a very convincing Gaston. The weirdest part is that usually Jack is Belle.
:shock:
Jack as a Belle would make me really happy, I always thought that Belle was a little bland :lol:
So wait...
Who's the Beast?