Review my boys? (Please?!)

Use this forum to help develop your game-making skills, and get feedback on writing, art, music, or anything else you've created that isn't attached to a game in progress.
pleasethinkofme
Regular

Re: Review my boys? (Please?!)

#16 Post by pleasethinkofme »

Is by chance 'tail-tales' a rip off of the name of my visual novel in progress...? :shock:
Last edited by pleasethinkofme on Wed Nov 09, 2011 5:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

Auro-Cyanide
ssǝʇunoƆ ʇɹ∀
Completed: http://auro-cyanide.tumblr.com/visualnovels
Projects: Athena
Organization: Cyanide Tea
Tumblr: auro-cyanide
Deviantart: Auro-Cyanide

#17 Post by Auro-Cyanide »

pleasethinkofme wrote:Is 'tail-tales' a rip off of the name of my visual novel in progress...? :shock:
I don't think it is. The use of both tail and tale, either together or as replacements for each other, isn't exactly unique, so it is valid that multiple people will come up with it.

BADapple
Projects: Tail-Tales[Intros Only](60%) Tail-Tales[Full Game](20%)

#18 Post by BADapple »

Auro-Cyanide wrote:
pleasethinkofme wrote:Is 'tail-tales' a rip off of the name of my visual novel in progress...? :shock:
I don't think it is. The use of both tail and tale, either together or as replacements for each other, isn't exactly unique, so it is valid that multiple people will come up with it.
No I think that our VNs will be very different Auro. In fact, I'm thinking of re-naming the project... I wish you luck with yours. :) Also, how do I close this thread? It's not the one I want people to look at anymore. :(

LVUER
King of Lolies
Completed: R.S.P

#19 Post by LVUER »

You could PM PyTom or Sake-bento to close the thread.
"Double the princesses, quadruple the fun!" - Haken Browning (SRW-OG Endless Frontier)

DeviantArt Account
MoeToMecha Blog (under construction)
Lolicondria Blog (under construction) <- NSFW

pleasethinkofme
Regular

#20 Post by pleasethinkofme »

BADapple wrote:
Auro-Cyanide wrote:
No I think that our VNs will be very different Auro. In fact, I'm thinking of re-naming the project... I wish you luck with yours. :) Also, how do I close this thread? It's not the one I want people to look at anymore. :(
haha, okay ^.^ sorry then :oops: But I look forward to playing it someday! And honestly, I'm not sure how to close threads XD I don't know that you can once people have started replying...? :/