Fic/Drabble Requests (Closed)

Use this forum to help develop your game-making skills, and get feedback on writing, art, music, or anything else you've created that isn't attached to a game in progress.
Camille
Eileen-Class Veteran
Completed: Please see http://trash.moe
Projects: the head well lost
Organization: L3
Tumblr: narihira
Deviantart: crownwaltz
itch: lore

Fic/Drabble Requests (Closed)

#1 Post by Camille »

Okay so I can't draw or anything, but I find myself jumping on art requests more often than not. I want to give back to the community somehow, so I figure I can only do that with writing. ^^; This also gives me a chance to get better at "writing on demand" and such.

So basically, reply and give me one or two characters (I can write a fic about a group, but it probably won't turn out as well) and a prompt. The prompt can be as specific or vague as you like, but when you give me your characters, try and give me as much information as you can about them otherwise I'll have to fill in the blanks myself and it may not be what you want. (you should assume I know nothing about the characters unless for some reason you're requesting that I write about *my own* characters XD) I will then, hopefully in a timely fashion, write you a fic that's at least 500 words. My little fics like this generally go between 500 to 2,500 words depending on how inspired I get or how extensive the scene is.

I don't know how this will be received or how well this will go, so for now I'll just have 3 slots to start out with. Don't be shy! :D

1. sorani
2. HigurashiKira
3. Cidz

You can read examples of my work here (more recent) or here (less recent). Also, I'd prefer to only write about OELVN-related characters since this is about my giving back to the OELVN community. <3

If I've requested art from you in the past, feel free to request from me even if requests are "closed". I'll add in a special slot for you. :3
Last edited by Camille on Tue Nov 15, 2011 8:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kura
Regular
Completed: Chasing the Sun
Projects: RESET

Re: Fic/Drabble Requests (Open)

#2 Post by Kura »

I'm seriously tempted to make a request based on some of the silliness from the 12 OCs thread, but I want to leave the first spot open for one of these awesome people who have art request threads. :D
Camille wrote:unless for some reason you're requesting that I write about *my own* characters XD
That would be silly! I can wait. I have no reason to request NatsumexChiaki when it's going to be in the game. I will be patient. I can do this. Patieeennnce.
Devblog :: Kura's VN Projects and Resources
Complete Chasing the Sun [a meditation on light] :: In Progress RESET [guilt, love, existentialism, and video games]

Camille
Eileen-Class Veteran

#3 Post by Camille »

XD I think I'll make it so anyone whom I've already requested art from gets a slot no matter how many are open, so if you have something you want me to write, go for it. Something tells me this fic request topic won't be that popular of an idea, anyway.

Oh yes, there's plenty of Natsume x Chiaki in the real game, don't you worry. I need to finish all these damn edits so I can move on to where all the action starts, though. D:

HigurashiKira
Miko-Class Veteran

#4 Post by HigurashiKira »

I personally find the ides of a drabble request a nice shift in this board. Writing can be art too :>
I'd like to make a request, if possible. (Or even a fic exchange if you want)
I have moved to a new account. Please contact me here from now on. T/Y~

Camille
Eileen-Class Veteran

#5 Post by Camille »

I think so, too! ;; Personally, I was thrilled to see BCM fanfic, so I hope other people are open to the idea, too. Feel free to request whatever! :3 Just make sure you give me enough information to go on and it's OELVN-related. If you'd like to write me something BCM-related in exchange, I'd be very happy, but it's not necessary. <3

sorani
Veteran

#6 Post by sorani »

Could you write a fic about a crossdresser? You can choose whether it's a boy dressing as a girl or a girl dressing as a boy. I would like it if you can write short introduction of their first time crossdressing to the opposite sex and being mistaken for being that gender, then maybe end it off with a romance with the opposite or same sex of the protagonist. It's kind of vague, but I would prefer that you choose the specifics. I hope you aren't turned off by this cliche prompt, but I hope you can make most of it and also, I think your writing is interesting and your WIP are awesome. ^^
Thanks!

HigurashiKira
Miko-Class Veteran

#7 Post by HigurashiKira »

Camille wrote:I think so, too! ;; Personally, I was thrilled to see BCM fanfic, so I hope other people are open to the idea, too. Feel free to request whatever! :3 Just make sure you give me enough information to go on and it's OELVN-related. If you'd like to write me something BCM-related in exchange, I'd be very happy, but it's not necessary. <3
*high-fives*

Cool, alright then. Can I ask for a fic on my characters Hector Bennete and Abigail Mallen from my WiP?
Hector is a rather detached person, he rarely ever tries to get close to people. But he does sometimes open up, especially when talking about the past. (He used to be in the army) A good-natured guy, all-in-all.

Abigail is the kind of woman you would want for a mother. She's kind, sweet, and loving. She always talks in a warm tone, and never gets frustrated with anyone.

What I ask is a romance fic between the two of them, be it "Desfrosting the Ice King" or general fluff.

Cidz
Veteran
Completed: The Forgetful Kiwi [NanoReno 2012], Papercut [NanoReno 2013]
Projects: Words Within Our Hearts, Papercut [NanoReno 2013]
Organization: Starlight Melodies
Tumblr: starlightmelodies
Deviantart: cidthekitty

#8 Post by Cidz »

i have kind of a strange request but can you write a story based on this picture i think its just so ammusing and could make for a silly lolz story. oh and the character is kitsu heres his character information:

Name: Kitsu “Kit-tan” Madaki
Looks: Medium sized shaggy hair and closed kitsune eyes that he only opens when talking seriously. He also smiles most of the time, usually forming into a grin when talking, though can be indifferent when his eyes are open. Like sort’ve like Walker but with dark brown hair that’s shaggy. His casual outfit is a plaid shirt, dark blue jeans, and a dogtag necklace
Likes: Making others laugh, a light atmosphere, tea, traps, cats.
Dislikes: Taking things too seriously, rain, loneliness
Club Role: Writing Parody/Snarky column in CSW, likes to poke fun at things.
Type: Trickster

Personality: A laid-back guy and goofy guy. Nothing much phases him but he does like playing tricks on people. He doesn’t do anything that will intentionally cause harm, just silly things like shaking someones hand when he is holding gum. Around people he likes to say and do things that would make other’s uncomfortable (akin to a male fujoshi). However he is beginning to think that maybe he should take things more serious. Could you help him show that there is more to life than tricks and games? Will he want to settle down with you afterall? Or will he continue to be aloof and silly never really accomplishing much?

Misc: He would like to be a voice actor someday.

Camille
Eileen-Class Veteran

#9 Post by Camille »

@sorani: I can do that! :3 No problem. And thanks so much. ;___;<3

@HigurashiKira: Can do. Is there anything I should know about the setting?

@Cidz: I can try. XD Are there other characters he should be interacting with?

HigurashiKira
Miko-Class Veteran

#10 Post by HigurashiKira »

Camille wrote:@sorani: I can do that! :3 No problem. And thanks so much. ;___;<3

@HigurashiKira: Can do. Is there anything I should know about the setting?

@Cidz: I can try. XD Are there other characters he should be interacting with?
For the setting, it's a large forest with meadows and rivers. Pick whatever area you want to set it in, just be sure to call it a "Combat Prohbition Zone"

Tag-
Miko-Class Veteran
Projects: Circo della Sera

Re: Fic/Drabble Requests (Closed)

#11 Post by Tag- »

D-darn, I was too late xD

That's alright, I'll keep an eye on this thread in case you open in it again :D
PM me if needed

Cidz
Veteran
Completed: The Forgetful Kiwi [NanoReno 2012], Papercut [NanoReno 2013]
Projects: Words Within Our Hearts, Papercut [NanoReno 2013]
Organization: Starlight Melodies
Tumblr: starlightmelodies
Deviantart: cidthekitty

Re: Fic/Drabble Requests (Closed)

#12 Post by Cidz »

@ camille - ah well he could interact with any of these other chacters from the game (http://wordswithinourhearts.wordpress.c ... -profiles/) but those are alot of characters soooo lets seee... i guess he would interact with mina often since he likes traps. maybe he can interact with MC/jinko? or anyone you like really. thanks <3