An Awesome Webcomic!

Forum organization and occasional community-building.
Forum rules
Questions about Ren'Py should go in the Ren'Py Questions and Announcements forum.
LVUER
King of Lolies
Completed: R.S.P

An Awesome Webcomic!

#1 Post by LVUER »

My big bro gives me this link. It's a link to a Korean webtoon (or webcomic) and these are two comics that I think pretty good.

Oh, and BE CAREFUL when reading them (there's a warning in the sites too, but in case you missed them)... it's pretty scary, not THAT scary, but it have some shock effects. Well, you'll know when you read them. Anyway, this is not for those who surprised easily, have weak heart, and so on, blah blah blah, you know what I mean.

http://comic.naver.com/webtoon/detail.n ... 217&seq=31
http://comic.naver.com/webtoon/detail.n ... eekday=tue
"Double the princesses, quadruple the fun!" - Haken Browning (SRW-OG Endless Frontier)

DeviantArt Account
MoeToMecha Blog (under construction)
Lolicondria Blog (under construction) <- NSFW

HigurashiKira
Miko-Class Veteran

Re: An Awesome Webcomic!

#2 Post by HigurashiKira »

LVUER wrote:My big bro gives me this link. It's a link to a Korean webtoon (or webcomic) and these are two comics that I think pretty good.

Oh, and BE CAREFUL when reading them (there's a warning in the sites too, but in case you missed them)... it's pretty scary, not THAT scary, but it have some shock effects. Well, you'll know when you read them. Anyway, this is not for those who surprised easily, have weak heart, and so on, blah blah blah, you know what I mean.

http://comic.naver.com/webtoon/detail.n ... 217&seq=31
http://comic.naver.com/webtoon/detail.n ... eekday=tue
*insert the sounds of traumatic screams*
These comics left me sleepless the first time I read them, but I merely scrolled through them before. Now I can enjoy the terror in english.
I have moved to a new account. Please contact me here from now on. T/Y~

Death_HUG
Veteran
Projects: A Mysterious Note

#3 Post by Death_HUG »

:OOO My friend made me read that first link a few months ago.... that was horrible ;^;
Now I'm too scared to click the second link.... >3>

JustAnotherMe
Veteran
Projects: Kuro no Chou; 0.3 Second Lunch

#4 Post by JustAnotherMe »

I KNOW about this. I KNOW!!! My friend gave me the link 2 weeks ago, in the middle of the night. So it's really dark because I turned off the light already and use my earphone... with almost max volume... first animation: WTF!!! second animation: ... (I've turned off the sound... and still wtf)
But I played it again at day and it didn't shocked me again, then I scroll up, and I can't believe I'm scared with the pic...

@death_hug: the second link is NOT scary at all. Believe me!!! I wish I understand korean language so I can read the others. There's just 2 comics with english language there.
You are bigger than what you think but smaller than you can imagine.
0.3 second lunch

Tag-
Miko-Class Veteran
Projects: Circo della Sera

#5 Post by Tag- »

Ah ha, I clicked on the webcomics thinking that they were, you know, stationary.
So when
that lady turned and jumped out of the screen
I literally jumped out of my seat.

I'm alright with violence but jump scares are a no no.
PM me if needed

Death_HUG
Veteran

#6 Post by Death_HUG »

JustAnotherMe wrote: @death_hug: the second link is NOT scary at all. Believe me!!! I wish I understand korean language so I can read the others. There's just 2 comics with english language there.
Okay... I'll believe you ;^; I'll click on it when it's not so dark here....
Anyway, if the others weren't scary, I might be able to translate some of them ;D *cough*sortaunderstandskorean*cough*

teacup
Holder of Tasty Drinks
Completed: (P)lanets - the life of normalcy has ended
Projects: Circum[N]avigate

#7 Post by teacup »

I actually saw that link a few weeks ago, but so many people said it's really scary I didn't have enough courage to click it...
Well I just looked at it... I screamed on the first scare! And my heart is still racing! I don't have enough courage to scroll any further!! ;---;

JustAnotherMe
Veteran

#8 Post by JustAnotherMe »

@Death hug: YAYYYY!!! Translate those comics if you want to!! >w< (I want, I want!!)
The second link isn't that scary compared to the first, because there's just this one animation at the end... I've told you. >=D

@teacup: your instinct's not lying to you. The second animation is much MUCH more scarier than the first one... My heart felt so... gawd... but the second link isn't that scary... if you dare... *evil*
0.3 second lunch

Death_HUG
Veteran

#9 Post by Death_HUG »

JustAnotherMe wrote:@Death hug: YAYYYY!!! Translate those comics if you want to!! >w< (I want, I want!!)
The second link isn't that scary compared to the first, because there's just this one animation at the end... I've told you. >=D

@teacup: your instinct's not lying to you. The second animation is much MUCH more scarier than the first one... My heart felt so... gawd... but the second link isn't that scary... if you dare... *evil*
lol I might when I get enough courage xD
I tried reading the second link but I started getting scared ;^;
teacup... don't read any further!! ;^; the second animation... omg.... I wanted to cry ;A;

JustAnotherMe
Veteran

#10 Post by JustAnotherMe »

@Death_hug:
the second link will only have one animation, and the animation is just a bloody hand trying to get out off the screen. Mwuahahaha!!!
0.3 second lunch

Death_HUG
Veteran

#11 Post by Death_HUG »

JustAnotherMe wrote:@Death_hug:
the second link will only have one animation, and the animation is just a bloody hand trying to get out off the screen. Mwuahahaha!!!
;^; so scary *shivers* Good thing I stopped before I reached that animation or else I would have waked everyone up xD

Sapphi
Eileen-Class Veteran
Completed: Boku no Taisetsu na Yumeko
Projects: Twelve, PAW ★ PRINTS
Organization: Kitsch-soft

#12 Post by Sapphi »

Well, I was going to go look at this, but the facts being that I am about to go to bed AND get scared easily, uh.... yeah... maybe later ^_^;
"It is [the writer's] privilege to help man endure by lifting his heart,
by reminding him of the courage and honor and hope and pride
and compassion and pity and sacrifice which have been the glory of his past."
— William Faulkner
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬..+X+..▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Wright1000
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: Finding A Murderer, Memory Loss, Crime Investigation, Stay away from the graveyard, Last Day at School, Lonesome, Email, Hired Gun, Dusk, Hired Gun 2, Man-at-arms, Hired Gun 3, The Phantom Caller, Street Girl, Free love, The Story of Isabel Claudia

#13 Post by Wright1000 »

It was truly awesome.
But I don't understand what are you all so scared of.
It's not that scary.
The animation of the second comic was a bit scarier than the others but you all are just exaggerating.
He who doesn't care about the environment doesn't care about his grandchildren.

JustAnotherMe
Veteran

#14 Post by JustAnotherMe »

It's different for each person. For me, it's not scary, but shocking. You know the difference. Jump scare makes you shock or surprised. An eerie atmosphere makes you scared. But I don't know about the other, because they have different tolerance about horror.
0.3 second lunch

Tag-
Miko-Class Veteran
Projects: Circo della Sera

#15 Post by Tag- »

I agree with JAM. It was surprising for me because I wasn't expecting the animations at all, it's not something that I would lose sleep over. As it is, when I get shocked with something like this my reaction is to lash out and smack something rather than scream xD
However, I can see how it would truly be scary for other people. It was made to scare anyway, so I think the webcomic creators did a good job~

Perhaps you don't get scared as easily as other people, Wright? xD
PM me if needed