Post your photo

Forum organization and occasional community-building.
Forum rules
Questions about Ren'Py should go in the Ren'Py Questions and Announcements forum.
Weakjounin
Veteran

Re: Post your photo

#766 Post by Weakjounin »

Cool story bro!

ririruetoo
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: May-chan, The Country with no People, Him&Me

#767 Post by ririruetoo »

Looking at everyones pictures, its making me realize what a motley crew we all are. It almost makes me laugh. People from all walks of life and from every corner of the world, bonding and forming friendships due to our shared common interest. I don't know, but I think it's very fasinating. Almost heart warming. (^_^;) Okay MAAAAAAYBE NOT heartwarming, but you get what I'm saying.
ImageImageImage

Gear
Miko-Class Veteran
Projects: Tempestus Sum
Organization: Xenokos Interactive
IRC Nick: Gear

#768 Post by Gear »

If, somehow, we all ended up in the same place at the same time, the world would end. I just know it.
The best reason to get up in the morning is to outdo yourself: to do it better than you've ever done it before. But if you haven't done it better by nightfall... look at your globe and pick a spot: it's always morning somewhere.

Blue Lemma
Forum Founder
Completed: ToL, Shoujo Attack!, Lemma Ten
Projects: [RETIRED FROM FORUM ADMINISTRATION - CONTACT PYTOM WITH ISSUES]

#769 Post by Blue Lemma »

ririruetoo wrote:Almost heart warming. (^_^;) Okay MAAAAAAYBE NOT heartwarming, but you get what I'm saying.
Nah, we're building world peace, one forumite at a time! :wink:

@Zatch: Now that's a playa hat 8)
“Among those who dislike oppression are many who like to oppress.”
- Napoleon Bonaparte

I've retired from forum administration. I do not add people to the "adult" group, deactivate accounts, nor any other administrative task. Please direct admin/mod issues to PyTom or the other mods : )

Zatch
Regular
Projects: Omega(Current), Dragon Souls, Cheer on!

#770 Post by Zatch »

Blue Lemma wrote:
ririruetoo wrote:Almost heart warming. (^_^;) Okay MAAAAAAYBE NOT heartwarming, but you get what I'm saying.

Sweet! :3 Now if I can only ask out a certain member on this forum.. :lol: really like her.. Someone help me.. feeling ugly xD

Kura
Regular
Completed: Chasing the Sun
Projects: RESET

#771 Post by Kura »

Gear wrote:If, somehow, we all ended up in the same place at the same time, the world would end. I just know it.
Yes. Let's do it. Best end-of-world ever. It would totally be heartwarming. That's precisely what we need, a heartwarming end of the world!

Zatch, that is seriously a sweet hat. I'm so jealous. I lost my fedora and desperately need a new one. D;
Devblog :: Kura's VN Projects and Resources
Complete Chasing the Sun [a meditation on light] :: In Progress RESET [guilt, love, existentialism, and video games]

Weakjounin
Veteran

#772 Post by Weakjounin »

Zatch wrote:
Blue Lemma wrote:

Sweet! :3 Now if I can only ask out a certain member on this forum.. :lol: really like her.. Someone help me.. feeling ugly xD
Do it, better to get rejected than to regret it forever.
also(me in the middle):

Zatch
Regular
Projects: Omega(Current), Dragon Souls, Cheer on!

#773 Post by Zatch »

I guess you are right. I hate rejection though.. :x Nice sign! That would totally give you attention!

Off topic:
Don't think you guys can guess who she is! :lol: Hint: Her picture is on here xD

Aiurax
Regular
Projects: Becoming Wishful

#774 Post by Aiurax »

What? D: Next time?
Surely most people haven't had a 'first time', right? <Lives in an innocent world>

Awesome pictures everyone.
Ris, your hair is awesome.
Zatch, I am envious. I don't look great in hats. And rejection is just a part of everyday life. Someone out there, right now, is getting rejected for something. You're not alone!
Azure, I have that mug! Which I drink tea out of too!
Weak, You're never too old to enjoy a good thumbs up. Or a nice peace sign, although usually when I want to do a peace sign I somehow end up doing the 'rock' sign >.>

Gear
Miko-Class Veteran
Projects: Tempestus Sum
Organization: Xenokos Interactive
IRC Nick: Gear

#775 Post by Gear »

Kura wrote:
Gear wrote:If, somehow, we all ended up in the same place at the same time, the world would end. I just know it.
Yes. Let's do it. Best end-of-world ever. It would totally be heartwarming. That's precisely what we need, a heartwarming end of the world!
In every anime, every time something massively bizarre or horrible happens, it happens at Tokyo Tower. So if we're going to end the world, we have to do it at Tokyo Tower.
The best reason to get up in the morning is to outdo yourself: to do it better than you've ever done it before. But if you haven't done it better by nightfall... look at your globe and pick a spot: it's always morning somewhere.

Weakjounin
Veteran

#776 Post by Weakjounin »

lol the sign was a joke, it's because my friends were doing a skit about getting a 16 year old girl pregnant (we are 16) and I held up the sign. The teacher turned around and laughed so hard.
also Im not quite sure what you mean about being too old for a good thumbs up xD I'm always doing thumbs up or peace signs or asian signs and stuff :D

Aiurax
Regular
Projects: Becoming Wishful

#777 Post by Aiurax »

Yeah, I got that it was something like that, don't worry.
I meant never stop doing it, because it's cool.
Also, PLEASE TEACH ME HOW TO DO A PEACE SIGN

As for the whole meeting at Tokyo Tower, I don't have a passport but, that won't stop me.
Plus, it would make things more interesting if one of us was wanted by the law~

Death_HUG
Veteran
Projects: A Mysterious Note

#778 Post by Death_HUG »

Weakjounin wrote:Image
I laughed soooo hard when I saw the pic xD Good thing nobody was in the house >3>

Elze
Veteran
Tumblr: Poepii

#779 Post by Elze »

@Death_HUG: Umm this is completely off topic but I've been wondering about this for a while and it's bugging me so I thought I'd go ahead and ask. Your display pic. Is it supposed to be a drawing of Eun Hyuk from Suju? Just ignore me if it's not LOL.

RemnantDream
Veteran
Projects: Pickles and Strawberries

#780 Post by RemnantDream »

Aiurax wrote:As for the whole meeting at Tokyo Tower, I don't have a passport but, that won't stop me.
Plus, it would make things more interesting if one of us was wanted by the law~
I'll join you in being illegal~
Of course, I have to get a passport next year.. Class trip to Europe yaay! :D

@Weakjounin: I swear, you look so much like one of the Vietnamese exchange students at my school. And I could totally picture him holding up that sign o.O