Hanafuda Club Background Artist & Composer Wanted

Ideas and games that are not yet publicly in production. This forum also contains the pre-2012 archives of the Works in Progress forum.
Blue Lemma
Forum Founder
Completed: ToL, Shoujo Attack!, Lemma Ten
Projects: [RETIRED FROM FORUM ADMINISTRATION - CONTACT PYTOM WITH ISSUES]

Hanafuda Club Background Artist & Composer Wanted

#1 Post by Blue Lemma »

Hello, I don't know why it didn't hit me sooner - I should post here! :lol:

Hanafuda Club needs a background artist to help alleviate Magi-san's workload. It also needs a composer since the one I had lined up seems to be falling through.

Background artist: About 15-20 backgrounds are needed. They don't have to be spectacular, just decent and pleasant ^^

Composer: About 8 tunes are needed. Once again, I'm not looking for miracles here - just original pleasant pieces.

If you are interested in working on either of these things, please PM me or post. If you can do some of the work, but maybe not all of it (like if you can do a few songs only) please reply anyway!

People who end up working on the project in either role will receive (small, details to follow later) compensation 8)

Thank you!

Alessio
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: GO! Magical Boy (2006), Angelic Orbs (soundtrack)
Projects: Cyberlin (in progress)

#2 Post by Alessio »

Depending on what music style and song length you're looking for, I might be willing to help out as composer if it's not too tight a schedule. What's the approximate time until the songs should be completed?

Blue Lemma
Forum Founder
Completed: ToL, Shoujo Attack!, Lemma Ten
Projects: [RETIRED FROM FORUM ADMINISTRATION - CONTACT PYTOM WITH ISSUES]

#3 Post by Blue Lemma »

I'm looking for various moods/styles and am hoping to release mid-late November. (Check your PMs, Alessio :wink: )