(Request Filled!)

For recruitment of team members to help create visual novels and story-based games, and for people who want to offer their services to create the same.
Forum rules
Do not bump threads - post some new content instead.
LizBeth
Projects: A Cat with One Life

(Request Filled!)

#1 Post by LizBeth »

A few days ago, I wrote a short-short (200 word) story for my creative writing class and, as I'm new to Ren'py, I thought it might be a good place to start a very small KN. I'll probably be needing an artist soon, since that's far from my strong point, but for now one or two people to look the piece over would be fantastic. Any suggestions, edits, or tips on how it would/should be translated into a kinetic novel would be appreciated... and you'll be credited, of course!

It's titled a Cat with One Life, and it's about Klaus, a kitten born with one ear and no place to store his extra lives.

As far as art, I see this in a water color/sketch style, something really simple with little background, but anything you're interested in volunteering would be wonderful!

PM or post, and hopefully we can sort things out!
...Sorry for the rushed ending, I'm off to DnD. I'll check back later tonight...

LizBeth
Last edited by LizBeth on Mon Dec 12, 2011 4:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

9:19
Veteran
Projects: Green Eyed Monster [complete]

Re: Proofreader (and Artist?) Requested! (200 Word KN)

#2 Post by 9:19 »

Aw, the story sounds cute. Not my area of artsy, though. Hope you'll find an artist soon and good luck with your class!

NewMember
Regular

#3 Post by NewMember »

I could help editing.

LizBeth
Projects: A Cat with One Life

#4 Post by LizBeth »

NewMember wrote:I could help editing.
Thank you NewMember, but I've actually already got two people who've agreed to do so. The offer is much appreciated though! I'm (pleasantly) surprised by how helpful everyone here is :). I'll be sure to update my topic title.
9:19 wrote:Aw, the story sounds cute. Not my area of artsy, though. Hope you'll find an artist soon and good luck with your class!
Thanks so much 9:19! I'm getting ahead of myself even thinking about art at this point, so not to worry ;D. And good luck finding a project, if that's what you're after!