Secret Santa 2011

Forum organization and occasional community-building.
Forum rules
Questions about Ren'Py should go in the Ren'Py Questions and Announcements forum.
Lumen_Astrum
Dystopian Princess
Completed: Soul and Heart, Twin Faces
Projects: Soul and Heart Replay; The Court of the Two Sides (tentative title)
Organization: Lion Box Studios
Tumblr: lumenizampel

Re: Secret Santa 2011

#91 Post by Lumen_Astrum »

Well, for this year, I got Auro-Cyanide like last year This year I had gajillions of time despite the pile of homework waiting for me so a few days after I knew, I dedicated an entire day drawing. It was fun to do :)

Especially that I had improved, and I had SAI, it was a lot easier and faster doing it. :) It was supposed to come with a speedpaint video I like making those little charms *o*, but all my hard work bearing with a blinking cursor was wasted when it got destroyed ._.

And originally I was supposed to draw Natsume and Yukinari hating each other stupidly but I trashed the idea because I can't capture Yukinari's adorableness And because I did the sketch in school and the sketches totally didn't look like Natsume and Yukinari at all with those hate signs covering their faces
lalala.jpg
And I did a random sample of the different variations I did. The picture had a lot of overlays and multiply layers and I hit a hundred layers. XD
(The Japanese text means "I'm imperfect, and imperfect I'll stay." I just though it fits :D I got the phrase from Megurine Luka's "No Logic". XD)

Anyway, I hope you like it :'D

Auro-Cyanide
ssǝʇunoƆ ʇɹ∀
Completed: http://auro-cyanide.tumblr.com/visualnovels
Projects: Athena
Organization: Cyanide Tea
Tumblr: auro-cyanide
Deviantart: Auro-Cyanide

#92 Post by Auro-Cyanide »

Oh wow, thank you! o3o I love it! Haha, what's the chances of you getting me twice in a row XD You did a really good job of it! He looks so cute ///><///

I'll post mine too, since I received my gift :D

My one was for HigurashiKira (funny you should mention posting ;)) This was right up my alley cause I love drawing darker things and I had fun doing the lighting~
Death-Rule.png
The second one was what I was helping JAM out with and her giftee was Omnificent! This was more difficult for me cause I'm... not a very funny person -.-' But I couldn't resist drawing this scene from the WiP and I tried to go for a more comic book style.
Omni-final.png

I hope you both like them and Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to everyone ^o^ ho ho ho~
Last edited by Auro-Cyanide on Sat Dec 24, 2011 9:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

HigurashiKira
Miko-Class Veteran

#93 Post by HigurashiKira »

*insert wall of unintelligable text*
That. Is. Awesome! I think I'll be using that as my wallpaper now~<3
t/y

As for my recipient, mysterialize here it is:
mysterialize.jpg
I would have done it digitally, but due to some *ahem* technical problems I was unable to do so.
I hope you enjoy it.
I have moved to a new account. Please contact me here from now on. T/Y~

Tag-
Miko-Class Veteran
Projects: Circo della Sera

#94 Post by Tag- »

Whoa guys, I almost feel embarrassed to post mine :'D

This year my recipient was Camille. Merry Christmas, I hope you like it~ :D
sspicls.png
My ramblings, feel free to ignore xD
I had a lot of fun drawing this, but at the same time it was so frustrating trying to get everything right xD DAT HAIR FFF-
I also tried a lot of new things in this in an effort not to butcher Auro's fantastic art. I learnt a lot from this, so it was really fun xDDD
PM me if needed

Niki
Regular
Projects: Water's Edge
Organization: Etoranze

#95 Post by Niki »

I was the Secret Santa for Tag~ Um, here's a sexy Keith! >< Hopefully I got him right!! ;_; I'm sorry it's so plain! orz Merry Christmas!
lemss.png
Everyone else's gifts look really good :') It really makes me feel the Christmas spirit!
Image (devblog) || tumblr

Tag-
Miko-Class Veteran
Projects: Circo della Sera

#96 Post by Tag- »

/Insert gurgling and spazzing here/

Whoa, I had to allow myself some to calm down before I posted xD'' Thanks so much Niki, I looooove it~. Onto my desktop he goes~ :D :D :D
PM me if needed

MiSi
Veteran
Completed: Santa
Projects: On Grey Wings, The Master's Call, Shadowborn ...while having many more in mind ;)

#97 Post by MiSi »

This is for JustAnotherMe!
A real huge present, we have to admit, but... ehh, we had time :D It's a Visual Poem, called "Santa", haha.
Oh, and beware, it's a piece of horror... :twisted:

here's the download link: http://www.filefactory.com/file/c003ada/n/Santa-all.zip
You might feel free to use the interface or the music track for your own purposes.

Deji
Cheer Idol; Not Great at Secret Identities
Projects: http://bit.ly/2lieZsA
Organization: Sakevisual, Apple Cider, Mystery Parfait
Tumblr: DejiNyucu
Deviantart: DejiNyucu

#98 Post by Deji »

This year, I got to be jaysilver's Secret Santa (:
secretsanta2011.jpg
I didn't have much reference to work with, so I just made up a school uniform for her, I hope it's okay ^^;
Hope you like it ^___^

And Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays everybody :D!!!
Tumblr | Twitter
Forever busy :')
When drawing something, anything, USE REFERENCES!! Use your Google-fu!
Don't trust your memory, and don't blindly trust what others teach you either.
Research, observation, analysis, experimentation and practice are the key! (:

Aleema
Lemma-Class Veteran
Organization: happyB
Tumblr: happybackwards

#99 Post by Aleema »

MERRY XMAS SNOW BLOSSOM!
I made you a song. I went for the, "or it could be a pretty song that gives off an innocent feel, like pure white snow on a refreshing, bright winter evening. More like R&B, with a touch of childhood nostalgia...." one. Not sure about the R&B part, but it made it a little urban/modern. Okay, so more rock than R&B. It's also designed to loop. I've never composed music before ... but because I got guitars for my birthday in October, I really wanted to try this out! I didn't do most of the song, just the guitars, including bass. The pads, drums ... not me! ;_; They're free-use loops for non-commercial only, so please don't use this song in a commercial game. That is, if you even use it at all.
Download "Outer Mega" - 2:26 - MP3 - 1.7mb

Bonus songs:
Download "Duck Down" - 1:04 - MP3 - 0.7mb (Playful, energetic, urban)
Download "Oriental" - 1:25 - MP3 - 1.0mb (Hip hop, Asian, sexy)
Same disclaimer for these as above, non-commercial only, and these songs are entirely free-use loops only. Didn't get any of my guitar in them!

I wanted to write you the short story, too, but my chosen premise ended up being too personal for me to write without emotionally crashing. So you can use this as a "get one Aleema free" card for any project you want.

Snow Blossom
Veteran

#100 Post by Snow Blossom »

@ Aleema
Omigod omigod I never thought it was possible to hyperventilate and cry tears of joy at the same time till now!! :cry: Thank you so much!!! That's exactly what I had in mind, I'll definitely use that song in my game! I'm sure I'll manage to fit the other two in there somewhere as well :lol:

Aaaand....
MERRY CHRISTMAS ALEEMA!!!
Rock Robin.jpg
What a coincidence, huh? This is my first time producing a decent digital work, so I hope you enjoy~ ^o^ Happy holidays to everyone!

Aleema
Lemma-Class Veteran
Organization: happyB
Tumblr: happybackwards

#101 Post by Aleema »

@Snow Blossom: Eeee! :D You got me, too!? Haha! Funny it's a first for both of us, too!
I LOVE IT! Thank you!! Gosh, they're so cute ... Emmitt's victory face is adorable. I love seeing them all bundled up, too~ I put it on my website, I hope that's okay. :)

(I'm glad you liked the song! I was so worried! You don't have to force the other 2 in anywhere, haha. I'm happy that you liked it to begin with.)

@MiSi: I played your game! GRAPHIC! :shock: Really awesome gift, though! Really good CGs, custom interface, and suiting music, too!

azureXtwilight
Megane Procrastinator
Completed: Fantasia series (ROT and ROTA), Doppleganger: Dawn of The Inverted Soul, a2 (a due), Time Labyrinth
Projects: At Regime's End
Organization: Memento-Mori VNs, Team Sleepyhead

#102 Post by azureXtwilight »

As for me, I am HanaMori's secret santa~

It turns out I can steal a computer from my bro after all~

jaysilver
Projects: Princess Syndrome

#103 Post by jaysilver »

@ Deji

Freaking-A that's so amazing :DD
I'm actually speechless right now... thanks! I think I'm just going to stare at it in awe for the next few days haha

I was LVUER's Secret Santa... Merry Christmas ^^

If there was one thing I learned from doing this, it's that I don't mix well with the loli style at all XD
This is the first and probably last time I'll be drawing something like this... hopefully it's not too horrible.
Attachments
ss11.jpg
Currently Working On:
Princess Syndrome (GxB)

x_x

mysterialize
Veteran
Projects: The World is Made of Paper

#104 Post by mysterialize »

Thank you so much, HigurashiiKira! I really like it. Though, now I'm a bit curious about the occult stuff in the background.

My gift is going to be slightly delayed due to me working at a toy store during the holidays and, as a result, being stuck with no free time whatsoever. I'll do what I can to make up for the delay by tossing a second little gift in, though! Many apologies to my giftee.

LVUER
King of Lolies
Completed: R.S.P

#105 Post by LVUER »

This year is my first year to be a secret Santa, and I'm Deji secret Santa... though looking at her drawing for jaysilver, I couldn't help but having a low self-esteem. I hope you like it, Deji.
Secret Santa 2011 - For Deji.png
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, everyone!

Btw, Deji, may I upload this on my DA gallery?
"Double the princesses, quadruple the fun!" - Haken Browning (SRW-OG Endless Frontier)

DeviantArt Account
MoeToMecha Blog (under construction)
Lolicondria Blog (under construction) <- NSFW