F*CK YOU!!! I’M A MUSHROOM!!!… A Tales of Lemma Parody

Ideas and games that are not yet publicly in production. This forum also contains the pre-2012 archives of the Works in Progress forum.
mugenjohncel
Hentai Poofter
Organization: Studio Mugenjohncel

F*CK YOU!!! I’M A MUSHROOM!!!… A Tales of Lemma Parody

#1 Post by mugenjohncel »

I GOT MY MOJO'S BACK! GROOOOOOOOOOOVY!!!...

THIS WORK HAS PERMISSION FROM THE ORIGINAL AUTHOR... THANKS BLUE LEMMA!... I TELL YOU, YOU'LL GONNA LOVE THIS ONE!!! :mrgreen:

FUCK YOU!!! I’M A MUSHROOM!!!…

That was supposed to be the title of the Tales of Lemma parody I'm currently making but realized the places I could post this would be limited due to the um… nature of the word used in the title.

Screenshot is just mockup and not final. Subject to change...

So I decided to use an anagram of “Tales of Lemma” which is “Lamest of Lame”… Although not really very pleasant to hear, it should be more than sufficient for the task.

So what exactly is this whole thing?

Tales of Lemma is a series of visual ren’ai short stories. The star is a cute young 19-year-old woman named Miko, with whom the player gets lost in the wilderness.

You see… Tales of Lemma was one of those long forgotten VN made in early 2000 and being an early entry to the OELVN scene, expect the quality to be err… yes, not on par with today’s standards.

Sprite is early beta and not final. Subject to change...

But heck, what about the story?… Well, it’s supposed to be a straightforward story between a boy and a girl lost in the wilderness while encountering strange events along the way getting drawn closer together till they both did the... and made it back to safely… or is it…

Lamest of Lame will focus on whats going on “BEHIND-THE-SCENES” and will finally reveal that there is more than meets the eye and the events are not really what they first seemed to be…

Enough spoilers… Gotta go for now…

You can download the original tales of lemma here...
http://www.lemmasoft.net/games_tol1.html

"POOF" (Disappears)

LVUER
King of Lolies
Completed: R.S.P

Re: F*CK YOU!!! I’M A MUSHROOM!!!… A Tales of Lemma Parody

#2 Post by LVUER »

I'll wait for this one...
"Double the princesses, quadruple the fun!" - Haken Browning (SRW-OG Endless Frontier)

DeviantArt Account
MoeToMecha Blog (under construction)
Lolicondria Blog (under construction) <- NSFW

MaiMai
Yandere
Completed: [Phase Shift]
Projects: [ None ]
Organization: Paper Stars
Tumblr: maiscribbles
Deviantart: maiscribble

#3 Post by MaiMai »

I'm afraid all right
Image COMMISSIONS AVAILABLE (check Tumblr sidebar)

blakjak
Veteran

#4 Post by blakjak »

Tales of Lemma is anything but long forgotten for me, being my first VN ever. Also, the art isn't that bad and there are even rpg elements in it ! That said, I love reading your parodies, so I'll look forward to this one too.

musical74
Eileen-Class Veteran

#5 Post by musical74 »

Given how much I like your parodies I'm looking forwards to this one!
A friend is one that walks in when the world walks out.

mugenjohncel
Hentai Poofter

#6 Post by mugenjohncel »

TEASER TIEM! :mrgreen:

Subject to change without prior notice... will recycle old Image Map Based GUI template (including that awesome curse-or)... Image BG behind is just placeholder...

"POOF" (Disappears)
Attachments
Lamest of Lame GUI.jpg

kara24601
Veteran
Projects: Numerous unfinished dreams await completion.

#7 Post by kara24601 »

I would so play this. I wish this existed already. Heh. And what the heck happened to the original game that this is going to parody anyway? And what's up with the lemmasoft main site?

mugenjohncel
Hentai Poofter

#8 Post by mugenjohncel »

kara24601 wrote: I would so play this. I wish this existed already. Heh. And what the heck happened to the original game that this is going to parody anyway? And what's up with the lemmasoft main site?
Well... the lamest of Lame segment of the game is already done way back in October (thanks to the script Blue Lemma sent a while back) but the other two games that will be bundled with it are still WIP so it will have to wait... the games are interconnected so I can't release just one or two...

Based on the new WIP posting rules... nowadays... I'd rather finish a game first then post pretending it's a WIP so I'll have sufficient and concrete material to post...

"POOF" (Disappears)

EDIT: The game contains mild sexual interaction and Furries... you have been warned