What You're Currently Doing / Plans

For the rest of your otaku life.
Jerails
Veteran

#16 Post by Jerails »

Anime : Nothing at the moment.

Gaming : Going to get Bujingai, so in the mean time, The Nippon Ichi games are still going strong.

Manga : Going to collect the Love Hina series, on book 5 right now...

Movies : None.

Internet : Fanfiction.net. I'm seriously thinking about writing some in the future.

Computer : We just got our brand new motherboard, so I can expect some major improvements. I'm going from Pentium II to Athlon 64 baby. Oh yeah, and we also got the other things as well (Vid card, Sound card, drives and other what-nots.

Music : ...Gackt. I've had Hoshi No Suna, Last Song, and Rain repeating for the past four days now, so my parents have gone insane and fled the house! (Actually, they're hardly here cause of their jobs, but they get to hear the songs while they sleep!!)

Books : Flash MX.

Plans : Start writing fanfiction, learn more Japanese, find a band teacher to replace the one the left us, (Argh! That means we may not have band this year...) practice my volleyball drills, (Picture this : A 15 year old young man in the middle of the mall jumping up into the air to spike an invisible ball. Upon landing, he roars, "Killkillkill!!!" and claps twice. Occasionally, he'll say, "Stupid on two..." Clap twice, then with attitude, shout, "STU-PID!!")
It's been a while, folks!

Sai
Winged Hybrid

#17 Post by Sai »

practice my volleyball drills, (Picture this : A 15 year old young man in the middle of the mall jumping up into the air to spike an invisible ball. Upon landing, he roars, "Killkillkill!!!" and claps twice. Occasionally, he'll say, "Stupid on two..." Clap twice, then with attitude, shout, "STU-PID!!")
Sounds hilarious =D

Oh and don't remind me about Flash MX (will be starting it at Uni next year)... was considering going through my new book of that but then there's that 400 page or so book on Director the teacher for that class has been ranting at us to read for the past year, so I'm more in mind to do that one. Programming is difficult =\ (because it's boring to learn the ropes with that kind of thing unless you're completely into it)

Jerails
Veteran

#18 Post by Jerails »

Heh, same thing here. We're gonna start using Flash MX in a few weeks, but I'm the only one with the book cause I asked the teacher for it! Thankfully, I think we're only doing generic stuff (Moving a ball from one end of the stage to the other and such.)

And yeah...I do that for some reason. Just in the middle of the mall, I'll start my drills without a second thought, I sure hope coach doesn't find me, or I may actually end up doing all of my drills right there! All of that shouting is to build comaraderie in the team, and the insults of course are aimed at the opposing team (Or when we scrimmage...It's all fun and games!)

Sai
Winged Hybrid

#19 Post by Sai »

Hehe well at least it sounds fun (the mall thing)

I think we'll be doing basic stuff in FLash MX too. Maybe if it was just the people who'd concentrated on multimedia stuff in the past year they would skip basic drag and drop stuff and so on but since people who concentrated on print (graphics) seem to be moving in, it'll probably be basic to start off with...
Probably not a bad thing though what with doing advanced director and server-based scripting (ASP) I'll have enough on my plate.

mikey
Lemma-Class Veteran
itch: atpprojects

#20 Post by mikey »

Whew, I am enjoying my post-RT freedom :D , so...

Anime: hopefully Kiminozo
Games: Grand Prix 4 (Schumi's going to get it... this time)
B-Game: Eve Burst Error (save the best for last)
Creativity: collecting ideas...
Productivity: *working, working* (yeah, we all do something at all times, right?)

Apart from that, just the normal life.

#21 Post by Guest »

Anime : None

Gaming : Morrowind, Neverwinter Nights, River Trap and Aliens Vs. Predator 2(Scarey)

Comics : Astonishing Spiderman #115

Movies : Pulp Fiction

Internet : Downloading Songs, Searching Forums

Computer : Same as ever

Music : Trying to master Bon Jovi's voice in "Always"....Got the guitar part down easy :/

Books : Truckers & Darkside Of The Sun by Terry Prachett.

Plans : Find a Drummer and Keyboardist...., Go to Alton Towers with my best friend (yay only 8 days to go :) )

Herzeleid

#22 Post by Herzeleid »

Oops forgot to log in...>.> That last message was from me :-p

Lillico
Otaku Manga Maiden

#23 Post by Lillico »

Anime Watching: Trouble Chocolate

Manga Reading: Your & my Secret, Pita Ten, Di GI Charat Theater (piyoko is #1!)

Game Playing: Harvest Moon (GC) Hamtaro Ham Ham Games (GBA), Mega Man Battle Network (GBA) and Puyo Puyo Da! (DC) I wish I could find a copy of Disgaea- and La PuCelle (sp?) is still like 50$ Y_Y

Plans: Helping Lemma Sama finish with his game - Photography. . .

Internet Activity: Mostly Gaia and Lemma Soft <3 Last night my boyfriend made me look @ dead bodys on rotten.com or something x_x;;

TV Watching: I've been watching Internet tv... Pen & Tellers: Bullshit!

Movie Watching:Last night- Harold & Kumar go to whiteCastle, on friday night I saw The Village

Drawing: I did a little commision for someone on gaia last night- thats about it

Music Listening: The Smiths, Mogwai, Cibo Matto, & Joseph Nothing have been in the playlist for me lately <3

Other Misc. Plans: watching boyfriend reggie get frustrated while he tried to fix our car today...x_x

Lillico
Otaku Manga Maiden

#24 Post by Lillico »

Reggie told me last night he was going to start showing me how to make flash- and I was like- um no.. how about 1 progect @ a time.. and besides- I'd like to learn how to make @ least an animated gif before I jump into flash x_x;;

you should T O T A L L Y do some ff7 fan art btw ^_~ it'll make me wanna do somemore too!

Ecchi Tiff
Regular

#25 Post by Ecchi Tiff »

Animated GIFs are easy. If you have Photoshop, you probably have ImageReady as well, which makes animating things pretty straightforward.
Internet : Fanfiction.net. I'm seriously thinking about writing some in the future.
- Which fandoms? I have one published story on FFnet, though there's still a few (very) incomplete ones floating around on my harddrive.
Kyra: "You can kiss my acetabulum!"
Lord Pathos: "Hmm, tempting offer, coming from a cute girl like you."
Kyra: "Ug, I think I'm gonna be sick. Tom, let's get this quy, quick!"

Jerails
Veteran

#26 Post by Jerails »

Actually, I only stick around the Love Hina sections on Fanfiction.net...Heh.

Oh by the way, Lillico, I'd greatly appreciate it if you didn't use so many bright colours on your posts. My eyes can't really focus in on most colours other than black against white or white against black, so I'm having a wonderful time straining my eyes on this end. Really sorry about that, you don't really need to stop!

Ecchi Tiff
Regular

#27 Post by Ecchi Tiff »

I used to read the LH section on FFnet for a while, up until the beginning of summer, where I just sort of stopped. I still poke around occasionally (read: once a month), though.
Kyra: "You can kiss my acetabulum!"
Lord Pathos: "Hmm, tempting offer, coming from a cute girl like you."
Kyra: "Ug, I think I'm gonna be sick. Tom, let's get this quy, quick!"

musical74
Eileen-Class Veteran

#28 Post by musical74 »

*revives an old post*

immediate plans: Find a job!

movies: Apollo 13, Mel Brooks The History of the World *Part One* Jack Chan's Around the World in 80 Days

Internet: Lemmasoft, FFonline *the webpage, not the game*, The Underdogs, Animespy, a few MSN groups, Google...I bounce all over the place

Video Games: Final Fantasy 1, Final Fantasy 6, Final Fantasy Tactics, Mike Tyson Boxing, Rampage World Tour, Destruction Derby (all PS1), Romance of the Three Kingdoms 2, Tales of Lemma, Shojo Attack!, The Sims, Age of Empires 2 (all PC)

Reading: Garfield, Dilbert, Beginning Programming for Dummies, The Great Encyclopedia of Faeries

Music: Cats (musical) Ring of Fire, Phantom of the Opera, Pilgrim's Feet, Stephen Curtis Chapman, John McCutcheon

Other things of interest: I collect fantasy elements (dragons and faeries)
A friend is one that walks in when the world walks out.

Sai
Winged Hybrid

#29 Post by Sai »

Hey I love the Cats musical. Went to see it when I was still in primary school many years ago and then went to see it again not long ago when it was re-released here. Got the soundtrack on CD... considering buying the DVD.

Immediate plans: Finish pile of Uni work ._.

Movies/TV: Fruits Basket (anime) and X-Files. Got some other movies for Christmas like the Back to the Future trilogy and so on that I hope to watch when I get time (mainly for the bonus DVD material since I know them too well... old favourites ^^ )

Video Games: None ._.; No time. Want to play Phantom Brave when it comes out in the UK though.

Reading: Various manga... mainly Fruits Basket, Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle, NOW, Suikoden 3 and D.N.Angel.

Music: Various.... J-music, Ragnarok Online remixes and bishoujo game soundtracks mainly right now.

Other things of interest: Can't wait until i get a break from work....

Mmy-sama

#30 Post by Mmy-sama »

Anime: Kare Kano the second season
Manga: whatever they have at the library
Games: warcraft 3, simcity 4
Thats about all I can think up right now.