Ordiel's Stone (GxB)[On Hold For Now]

Ideas and games that are not yet publicly in production. This forum also contains the pre-2012 archives of the Works in Progress forum.
PockieHoshi
Regular

Ordiel's Stone (GxB)[On Hold For Now]

#1 Post by PockieHoshi »

UPDATE:Putting the script and art-work on-hold.I'll come back to those when I finish writing the story down 100% :)
(Any of the information is subject to change randomly.)

Summary:

This story is about a league of top-ranked magicians. It starts in a small village in a fog-shrouded kingdom,not see-able to the outside world,named Ethion.The nature of magic in Ethion is changing,but not in a pleasant way.After the magicians are told that the only way to stop any further disasters happening in the entire kingdom is by entering an alternate dimension,Amova,and creating the fabled artifact capable of reverting the changing magic and returning it back to how it was,they decide that they are the only ones capable and have no choice but to go forward and embark on their mystical journey!

(Simple headshots of the characters are in progress :) .)
MAIN CHARACTERS:
(I.e. The Magicians)
PROTAGANIST:
chrystne.png
Chrystyne: Chrystyne is generally a very happy and optimistic girl.She likes to help anyone in trouble in any way she can.She has her worries and doubts sometimes but always tries to place a smile on her face so as to not cause any unnecessary worrying.
Appereance:She has brown eyes and Wavy, coal-black hair.She likes wearing belts and pouches alot.
Magic Skill:Her magical skill focuses on energy and thought. The power of her skill is affected both positively or negatively by the weather.
fayne.png
Fayne:Fayne is a shy and timid girl when she's around strangers and tends to be soft-spoken.But when she's around the people she knows she doesn't hesitate to speak whats on her mind. She's been best friends with Chrystyne for as long as she can remember and has made it a habit to tease her whenever she feels like it.
Appereance:She has eyes the color of wild moss. Her thick, straight, medium-length hair is the color of rich cream.
Magic Skill:Her magical skill focuses on both energy and healing. It requires remaining in a state of complete concentration in order to heal the wounded.
Aldren.png
Aldren:Aldren is a good-natured but also dense kinda guy.He's rather clumsy and always manages to mess things up,but when he's serious,he does not joke around.
Appereance:He has emerald-green eyes . His hair is the color crimson-red and he has a preference for wearing loose clothing,he also likes to wear gloves all the time,even when its hot.
Magic Skill:His magical skill focuses on flames,specifically using it to manipulate its shape and move around at his will.
derrin.png
Derrin:Derrin is always kind and polite when he's talking.He loves reading books and
is always seen holding a book of some sort.He never speaks ill of someone unless they're obviously in the wrong,but can be really scary if they are.
Appereance:He has ash-gray eyes . His pine-green hair is long and worn in a ponytail.He has a preference for white clothing and he wears glasses.
Magic Skill:His magical style focuses on wind, specifically using it to deceive others.
raysdin.png
Raysdin:Raysdin is a ladies man and a so-called "Gentleman".He always tries to flirt with
Fayne and Chrystyne but fails to even catch their attention most of the time.He has a soft-spot
for playing instruments,especially the flute,and has a slight fear of heights.
Appereance:He has teal eyes.His hair is the color of apricot. He usually wears a mysterious charm.
Magic ability:His magical style focuses on sound,specifically using it to brainwash people.
Xander.png
Xander:Xander hates following the crowd,and can be seen alone mostly.He hates talking more than necessary and can be cruel and self-centered.He can rarely be seen being gentle to animals.He hangs about in the forest and often sleeps there too.
Appereance: He has violet colured eyes. His hair is the color silver. He usually wears an antique looking ring.
Magic Skill:His magical skill focuses on darkness specifically using it to hide his presence and move swiftly.It requires complete darkness and a special ring.

SIDE CHARACTERS:
*Coming Soon*

Current progress on this project:
Art:3%
Story:40%
Script:5%
Programming:0%

(Not much I know,but I'm slowly working on it)

------------------------------------------
Ok,First VN post,so any opinions would be good :) !
Last edited by PockieHoshi on Wed Nov 09, 2011 4:52 pm, edited 16 times in total.

poppyrocks
Regular
Projects: ~FairyTale: The Wander's Test~,~ Boyguard ~

Re: Ordiel's Stone (GxB)

#2 Post by poppyrocks »

NOM NOM NOM Another yummy GxB VN!

YAY! its fantassy tooooooooooo

GL! :)

PockieHoshi
Regular

#3 Post by PockieHoshi »

@Poppyrocks Thank you ='D!
We'll try our best :> !

Riviera
Miko-Class Veteran

#4 Post by Riviera »

I have to admit, my first thought was: "Suzuyaaaaa! *glomp* :D"

I'm sorry.

I looked it over, though, and a few things jumped out at me:

1. The names seem a tad.. romance novel-ish. Especially the protagonist's name. It's not a bad thing, but it does add a small amount of cheese.

2. I wonder if the "always tries to have a smile on her face" part of the protagonist will be shown much? This could be something interesting and will help set her apart from a lot of the happy go lucky heroines. I also like how her magic is affected by the weather.

3. I suspect Aldren has some kind of marks or scars on his hands that he's hiding... *holds up sign that says "EPIC FORESHADOWING"* :D

4. Raysdin: Woo! Musician! Really, that was my first thought on him. Ladies-men have been done a lot, but musicians aren't seen quite as often.

5. Is it a bad thing that I saw that Xander had purple eyes and white hair and immediately went "I must have him!"? XD

Overall: I like the different types of magic they're using.. they all seem like they can be implemented in interesting ways!
Will edit/proofread for cookies.

I do free voicework! Click here for samples

PockieHoshi
Regular

#5 Post by PockieHoshi »

@Riviera
Thanks for replying :mrgreen: !
About the names,I did kind of hesitate naming the protagonist "Chrystyne" But then I just decided to go with it anyway.
I think I will be using the "always tries to have a smile on her face" part more often,just to make her a bit more different than the usual heroines.And about Aldren,I think I'll keep the reason a secret :wink:.I love playing instruments myself (though I'm terrible at it xD) so I thought it might be a good idea to implement that onto the game and make Raysdin a musician (I haven't seen many musicians in otome games myself :o ).Oh and liking Xander is definitely not a bad thing 8D (I love white haired characters too :P !).

Himekinori
Regular

#6 Post by Himekinori »

Oneee chaaan :'D *_* i cant wait to program this >8D

Veniae
Veteran

#7 Post by Veniae »

Yay, a fantasy otome! I am excite. xD Also, the concept designs are cute~

Good luck on that, I shall be stalking you from now on. <3

PockieHoshi
Regular

#8 Post by PockieHoshi »

@Veniae
Well then glad to be stalked I guess 8)!

Thank you ^^!

Fainn^

#9 Post by Fainn^ »

I'm glad I got lost in here. I'm definitely going to stalk this one :wink: Looks like it's going to be another addictive fantasy GxB game for me. Yay! :D And now I expect a lot from this! :mrgreen:

PockieHoshi
Regular

#10 Post by PockieHoshi »

@Fainn^
Thank you xD!
Hopefully we won't dissapoint ^^

cutemia123

Re: Ordiel's Stone (GxB)[On Hold For Now]

#11 Post by cutemia123 »

i hope it'll be finished soon :D :D :D