Post your photo

Forum organization and occasional community-building.
Forum rules
Questions about Ren'Py should go in the Ren'Py Questions and Announcements forum.
Weakjounin
Veteran

Re: Post your photo

#781 Post by Weakjounin »

RemnantDream wrote:
Aiurax wrote:As for the whole meeting at Tokyo Tower, I don't have a passport but, that won't stop me.
Plus, it would make things more interesting if one of us was wanted by the law~
I'll join you in being illegal~
Of course, I have to get a passport next year.. Class trip to Europe yaay! :D

@Weakjounin: I swear, you look so much like one of the Vietnamese exchange students at my school. And I could totally picture him holding up that sign o.O
That's funny cause I'm chinese.

Death_HUG
Veteran
Projects: A Mysterious Note

#782 Post by Death_HUG »

Elze wrote:@Death_HUG: Umm this is completely off topic but I've been wondering about this for a while and it's bugging me so I thought I'd go ahead and ask. Your display pic. Is it supposed to be a drawing of Eun Hyuk from Suju? Just ignore me if it's not LOL.
Yep! It's Eunhyuk from Suju >///<

ririruetoo
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: May-chan, The Country with no People, Him&Me

#783 Post by ririruetoo »

Aiurax wrote:Yeah, I got that it was something like that, don't worry.
I meant never stop doing it, because it's cool.
Also, PLEASE TEACH ME HOW TO DO A PEACE SIGN

As for the whole meeting at Tokyo Tower, I don't have a passport but, that won't stop me.

Yeah! And one of us was a secret agent trying to track them down! (Could be a short story ^_^)
ImageImageImage

carosene
Veteran
Completed: That Cheap and Sacred Thing

#784 Post by carosene »

Kura wrote:Image
Disregarding all the inaccuracies and why did I leave my glasses on?! and the weird photo location~ I had a pretty neat sonic screwdriver, but you can just barely see it in my pocket.

And then I noticed that I kind of went overboard with the hair part, so I decided to go EXTRA overboard to become... Emo Eleven! (the glasses were on purpose here)

Also I'm just going to throw this out there before anybody does decide that they know my gender from my photo... I'm genderqueer, meaning that I don't identify as either male or female. Would greatly appreciate if folks could refrain from considering me female, thank you.
Then again I'm probably not active enough for a lot of you to know who I am anyway, heh.
To go back to ancient posts, this is awesome! XD I approve! Emo eleven hair = Epic win.

I was totally confused by the sudden shortness of your hair. XD Is it down your coat? It's totally convincing from here.
A Complete Kinetic Novel
Blog DA

omgwtfsushi

#785 Post by omgwtfsushi »

HELLO EVERYONE!! :D

-took this picture a while back

-taken yesterday at friends bathroom (don't you just love bathroom pictures :lol: )

OtomeWeekend
Eileen-Class Veteran

#786 Post by OtomeWeekend »

snapshot (5)1.jpg
I was re-reading deadman wonderland for the 327948917 time Dx

Just took it today.. noticed I *might* be the only one here who has never *properly* showed her face (if that is proper... since the book covers half of my face xD)

EDIT: I just noticed that my hair(which was tied in the back) looks really funny.... I was half-ass-ing my assignments so I tied my hair which was a bother...and I now, I look funnier than ever TT_TT
"The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong." ---Mahatma Gandhi

I no longer use this account. Please refer to my new account, enta if you want to contact me. Thank you.

OtomeWeekend
Eileen-Class Veteran

#787 Post by OtomeWeekend »

*double-post* wtf... Dx
"The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong." ---Mahatma Gandhi

I no longer use this account. Please refer to my new account, enta if you want to contact me. Thank you.

cloudyssky
Veteran
Completed: Alone
Projects: Many failed ones

#788 Post by cloudyssky »

@OtomeWeekend: Your hair looks fine :P I've heard good things about Deadman Wonderland, how is it?

Oh, and I guess my unshaven self. Real men don't shave...they grow.
Attachments
photo (1).JPG
Projects:
Alone- (Horror/Sci-Fi) Complete! Link
Demokratiya- (Adventure/Action) I'm kind of winging it with this one. Goal is 100,000 words. Yeah, it's gonna take a while.
{Last worked on Sept/28 : Word count (coding and all) ~4500}

Stripe
Regular
Projects: secret!

#789 Post by Stripe »

closet cosplay of lilly from katawa shoujo, wearing my dressing gown :B

SusanTheCat
Miko-Class Veteran

#790 Post by SusanTheCat »

Not a picture of me per say. But I just donated my hair to make wigs for cancer victims. The hairdresser had to put my hair in two sections because it was so thick. The hair is about 30 cm/12 inches long.

Susan
Attachments
hair.jpg
" It's not at all important to get it right the first time. It's vitally important to get it right the last time. "
— Andrew Hunt and David Thomas

OtomeWeekend
Eileen-Class Veteran

#791 Post by OtomeWeekend »

cloudyssky wrote:@OtomeWeekend: Your hair looks fine :P I've heard good things about Deadman Wonderland, how is it?
It's awesome! I never watched the anime but I really love the manga :)
Well, I'm biased because I love it but I guess I'm not alone when I said "It's awesome"! 8)

If you know Eureka Seven, they have the same author if that helps your curiosity to try Deadman Wonderland xD

Gear
Miko-Class Veteran
Projects: Tempestus Sum
Organization: Xenokos Interactive
IRC Nick: Gear

#792 Post by Gear »

Aiurax wrote:As for the whole meeting at Tokyo Tower, I don't have a passport but, that won't stop me.
True. We need at least one fugitive before we're all swept away to another dimension or something.
The best reason to get up in the morning is to outdo yourself: to do it better than you've ever done it before. But if you haven't done it better by nightfall... look at your globe and pick a spot: it's always morning somewhere.

Patty
Regular
Completed: Letters for You, Museum Adventure: The Ascension of Huks
Projects: Paradox

#793 Post by Patty »

This was taken in Resorts World (Philippines! :D )
Attachments
resorts world.jpg
Letters for You [KN] [NaNoRenO 2012] : http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... 50&t=14271

Paradox [NaNoReNo 2013] WIP: http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... 50&t=19714

Museum Adventure: The Ascension of Huks http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... 11&t=28476

SilverxBlue
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: Caught in Between: A childhood prologue
Projects: MDLS, Alice Hunt(Temporarily on-hold), The Guardian's Spell and one other unannounced thing.

#794 Post by SilverxBlue »

Here's me when I auditioned for some reality TV show here in our country yesterday. Look at the large number of people behind me! O_O

Because of this stupid audition I did not get any form of sleep for more than 36 hours. It's the first time it happened. *orz*
I was doing quite well for a rather plain-looking girl, but I got out because I stuttered in front of the reality show's director. Fail.

And with that I swore to my father that I will not be doing something like that again even if he forces me or disowns me or whatever.
Attachments
Derp...  Haggard face! :P
Derp... Haggard face! :P
Image Image
"A fool who doesn't think is more foolish than a fool who foolishly thinks." - Franziska Von Karma
Weeeeeee~
不愉快です !!!

Wyldstrife
Completed: Working on that
Projects: How 2 D!e
Organization: CMI

#795 Post by Wyldstrife »

This is me, eating Sushi at some sushi place up in San Diego, approximately six months ago. The bags under my eyes stem from our insistance to drive up to San Francisco... next time, we'll just fly instead.
I just can’t sit any other way than this. If I sit the way other people do, my reasoning ability drops by 40%.