Proofreaders Needed For 2 Projects

For recruitment of team members to help create visual novels and story-based games, and for people who want to offer their services to create the same.
Forum rules
Do not bump threads - post some new content instead.
redeyesblackpanda
Eileen-Class Veteran
Projects: Eternal Memories, plot bunnies that won't die.
Organization: HellPanda Studios

Proofreaders Needed For 2 Projects

#1 Post by redeyesblackpanda »

So, I'm working on two projects Eternal Memories and New Path. After doing a little proofreading myself, I realized that I couldn't do it all myself without severely cutting into content output. :|

Because of this, I'm looking for proofreaders.

Information on Eternal Memories is here: http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... 43&t=13293
Information on New Path is here: http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... 43&t=13482
If you want to be a proofreader, simply download the current version of the game, then play through the paths.

You can tell me about any problems you find here in the proofreading threads (so you'll know what I'm aware of and such).
Eternal Memories Proofreading Thread
New Path Proofreading Thread

The threads also have more information about what I need from my proofreaders.
The games are being updated and each update should have fixed the reported problems from the previous one.

Even though these are both big projects, your expected commitment as a proofreader would be minimal. You could help as much or as little as you like and as your schedule permits.

Thanks for reading this :D
Last edited by redeyesblackpanda on Sat Jan 14, 2012 6:53 am, edited 3 times in total.
(All projects currently on a hiatus of sorts. I blame life.)
Tsundere VN
Not really checking the forums any more due to time constraints, so if you want to contact me, PM. I'll get a notification and log in. :mrgreen:
Also, I've been hit and run posting, which means I don't see many replies. If you want to respond to something I've said, also feel free to PM me.

NOTE: if you've got questions about vnovel or things like that, it's Leon that you should be contacting. Leon's been pretty much handling everything, but due to various reasons, I've had to withdraw entirely.

redeyesblackpanda
Eileen-Class Veteran

Re: Proofreaders Needed

#2 Post by redeyesblackpanda »

:cry: I guess no one's interested in proofreading? I suppose it's understandable...
It'd make me really happy if I had help with this, though...
Tsundere VN
Not really checking the forums any more due to time constraints, so if you want to contact me, PM. I'll get a notification and log in. :mrgreen:
Also, I've been hit and run posting, which means I don't see many replies. If you want to respond to something I've said, also feel free to PM me.

NOTE: if you've got questions about vnovel or things like that, it's Leon that you should be contacting. Leon's been pretty much handling everything, but due to various reasons, I've had to withdraw entirely.

Stripe
Regular
Projects: secret!

Re: Proofreaders Needed (It'd make me really happy)

#3 Post by Stripe »

I'll help out when I get the chance! I've been busy over the holidays but I should have more time soon~ :3

redeyesblackpanda
Eileen-Class Veteran

#4 Post by redeyesblackpanda »

Ooh! Thanks! <3
Tsundere VN

MusicaFate
Regular
Organization: Hime*Ko Productions

#5 Post by MusicaFate »

^^ I'm willing to do some~! but in like 2 days. I'm busy tomorrow and I can't really download anything at the moment~!
Free Artist. :) PM ME ?~

redeyesblackpanda
Eileen-Class Veteran

#6 Post by redeyesblackpanda »

Alright, any times are good. I just need more eyes. Thanks :D
Tsundere VN

violethills

#7 Post by violethills »

I'll start reading up now, if you need my help :)

redeyesblackpanda
Eileen-Class Veteran

#8 Post by redeyesblackpanda »

I need everyone's help. Thanks. :)
Tsundere VN

redeyesblackpanda
Eileen-Class Veteran

#9 Post by redeyesblackpanda »

I'm still looking for more proofreaders ^_^ I've released the latest version (v 0.5) after the first round of proofreading. There are some changes as to how I plan on handling proofreading soon (you can see the proofing thread for more info, but basically, after the release of v 0.6, I'll be doing things via PM instead of the thread).
Tsundere VN

redeyesblackpanda
Eileen-Class Veteran

Re: Proofreaders Needed For 2 Projects

#10 Post by redeyesblackpanda »

Alright. I updated this request as I now have 2 projects. I'd really appreciate help with these games. ^_^
Tsundere VN

Nightydreams
Regular
Projects: The Saddest Music In The World

#11 Post by Nightydreams »

Looks like you could use some help,

I'll see what I can do, since I'm already working quite hard on something I will probably only have time to seriously proof read one of them but I'll try and do both if possible.
I believe that a man should not go back on his decisions,
But here I am deciding to break that one rule of manliness.
Because I would rather be thought less of as a man,
Then be lost as a person.

-Alexander. Infinity Ocean
Attachment and Love, is Attachment and Love, regardless of time, space or circumstance.
- Terro, The Saddest Music In The World

redeyesblackpanda
Eileen-Class Veteran

#12 Post by redeyesblackpanda »

I don't really expect anyone to proofread both. I'm just happy if someone can proofread some of something. :lol:
Thanks!
Tsundere VN

Skye
Projects: -to be revealed at a later date-
Organization: Skye Studios

#13 Post by Skye »

I'll proofread one, I'm sure an extra pair of eyes can't hurt?
New Path if possible? I like this quite a lot.

redeyesblackpanda
Eileen-Class Veteran

#14 Post by redeyesblackpanda »

You can proofread whatever you want however much you want at this point. I need all the help I can get. :)
Tsundere VN

Amelie

#15 Post by Amelie »

I would love to help out. If the script has already been analyzed, feel free to PM me for any second opinions. Hope I can help! (: