[Open for hire] ~ doing GUI, sprite, BGM, SFX

For recruitment of team members to help create visual novels and story-based games, and for people who want to offer their services to create the same.
Forum rules
Do not bump threads - post some new content instead.
Mickychi
Veteran
Projects: Current: Prologue: Caged Bird

Re: stellar-0, quality artist and composer at your service :

#16 Post by Mickychi »

I just had a look at your stuff and I was wonder if you could give me a price range for a basic background that is if you do them? Also the size would just be big enough to fit a labtop screen.
Check out my WIP Prologue: Caged Bird!

Lazcht
Regular

#17 Post by Lazcht »

Mickychi wrote:I just had a look at your stuff and I was wonder if you could give me a price range for a basic background that is if you do them? Also the size would just be big enough to fit a labtop screen.
PM sent :)

btw sorry guys for the lack of updates, was busy with my own game projects ^^ see you soon!

Lazcht
Regular

#18 Post by Lazcht »

long time no see folks!

just updated blog, added up some illustrations at illustration gallery.
Image Image Image Image Image Image
visit here to see more :D

Aiurax
Regular
Projects: Becoming Wishful

#19 Post by Aiurax »

Lazcht! You goddess! Are you open for work??

Lazcht
Regular

#20 Post by Lazcht »

Aiurax wrote:Lazcht! You goddess! Are you open for work??
sorry for the late reply, i didnt see any notification for this thread reply at email =_=, and yes im open :) need something ?

Aiurax
Regular
Projects: Becoming Wishful

#21 Post by Aiurax »

I had taken your no reply as a 'no' D:
And also made up several scenario's where you were saying 'If I just ignore her, she'll go away.' XD

Anyway, my request was almost a month ago and what I wanted to ask you for I kind of got now.. But I couldn't help but wonder what your prices for GUI's are?

Lazcht
Regular

#22 Post by Lazcht »

Aiurax wrote:I had taken your no reply as a 'no' D:
And also made up several scenario's where you were saying 'If I just ignore her, she'll go away.' XD

Anyway, my request was almost a month ago and what I wanted to ask you for I kind of got now.. But I couldn't help but wonder what your prices for GUI's are?
ugh :cry: once again, real sorry about the inconvenience :| i really have no idea why my email has stopped to subscribe this thread =_= but my bad still. also i'll still reply even if im not currently available, otherwise i might not read the message.

okay, will send our current GUI rate to PM :) because rate usually changes due to many things.

jaypee_1
Regular

#23 Post by jaypee_1 »

That's superb artwork! ^_^ I especially like your GUI designs aside from those characters I may ask for commission for this GUI's in the future wondering how much you charge per image.

Lazcht
Regular

#24 Post by Lazcht »

jaypee_1 wrote:That's superb artwork! ^_^ I especially like your GUI designs aside from those characters I may ask for commission for this GUI's in the future wondering how much you charge per image.
PM sent :)

anyway, updates updates.

some character designs and avatar dialog lineups
Image Image Image Image Image Image
more to see here

thanks for visiting ^_^

Lazcht
Regular

#25 Post by Lazcht »

ahoy :mrgreen: :mrgreen: merry belated christmas and happy new year everyone! XD lol hope you guys doing fine at this new year :D

anyway sharing some of my personal (exercise) works that might interest you guys, currently focusing in painting-ish style. i love avatars, or a character sprite was it? :P second one is a wip though hehe, but dunno if i will finish it or not so it wont hurt to share it here. click for the bigger size.
Image Image Image Image Image
-edit- adding more avatars :P
let me know if some you guys in need of avatars! :D

YuanHuei
Completed: 0

#26 Post by YuanHuei »

Your work looks really good! I was wondering if you guys also did conceptual and other design for things that are not as art heavy such as novels or promotional art?

Lazcht
Regular

#27 Post by Lazcht »

YuanHuei wrote:Your work looks really good! I was wondering if you guys also did conceptual and other design for things that are not as art heavy such as novels or promotional art?
gee thanksss! :D we do concepts, illustrations, im not really sure what did u mean by 'not art heavy', but since we are also game developer ourselves, game assets are currently our main service, but non-game graphics like comic cover arts, character design, promo art or even illustration for hobbyist's demand are also welcomed 8)

anyhow u can check out our services and gallery to know exactly what we can offer ;)

Nellie
Veteran
Completed: Love Like No Other; a2 ~a due~
Projects: The Pirate Mermaid; Gamelicious!; Spiral Destiny
Organization: Navigame

#28 Post by Nellie »

Hi, could you PM me your rate for GUI designs and also music composition? Thanks! :)

sheetcakeghost
Veteran

#29 Post by sheetcakeghost »

You guys make some fantastic looking things. If you ever need a writer/proofer let me know. I offer my services for free, but take money when the employer is feeling kind.

If you need an example of my writing ability, feel free to test me. Send me a PM of any random topic you can think of and I'll reply with at least a paragraph, if not two.

Lazcht
Regular

#30 Post by Lazcht »

geez, sorry folks, turned out i didnt get any notification via email if there is a new reply on my thread, though i have subscribed :( any idea?

@serenity and nellie i have received your PM/mail but i just get the time to reply, my apologies =_=