Closed project.

Ideas and games that are not yet publicly in production. This forum also contains the pre-2012 archives of the Works in Progress forum.
Gear
Miko-Class Veteran
Projects: Tempestus Sum
Organization: Xenokos Interactive
IRC Nick: Gear

Re: LemmaTV: Television that watches you

#76 Post by Gear »

You can wait, or you can claim now. Just know that most likely, your character will be paired with someone who would cause conflict with them.

Weak: It's almost completely final, as in we've decided, but if something comes along that's better at the very end of the project, we may change it. Probably not. I think it's safe to say that you can make a logo.
The best reason to get up in the morning is to outdo yourself: to do it better than you've ever done it before. But if you haven't done it better by nightfall... look at your globe and pick a spot: it's always morning somewhere.

Maltagliati
Regular
Projects: Lotus, Driftwood

#77 Post by Maltagliati »

If it's alright, here are my characters:
Name: Chase
Description: A blonde, black-eyed guy with an average build. Wears things you would find in a k-fashion catalog.
Role: The joker.
Personality: A humorous and frank person. He never hesitates to be straightforward, and it can make some people upset or angry. Chase has an effusive enthusiasm, though his temper and selfishness can get the better of him at times.
Keeping or Donating?: Donating

Name: Chiara Macheranis
Description: A sinewy girl with pale wavy white hair and red eyes. Wears her school uniform along with a red armband.
Role: The hothead, trouble-maker.
Personality: She loves to brawl, not wasting a chance to jump into a fist-fight while she can. Most of the time she's rather brash but on some days she enters a tired, depressed mood, though no one knows why. Has a sarcastic sense of humor.
Keeping or Donating?: Keeping

Killionaire

Re: Idea: Lemmasoft Forums VN Project

#78 Post by Killionaire »

Killionaire wrote:Preferred role: Writer
core or chill member: Chill. Still, I promise to do everything asked of me
the characters I 'm putting in
On a side note, I hardly use Skype.. my Aim is also trinitylegion and I use that alot.. My email is GuiltyGearFreak@Gmail.com. I use that everyday.

Name:Gorgeous Betty
Description: original character. Race:black(African), Hair:short and pink with 1 or 2 blonde hgihlights on the front or side. Her hair is tied into a bun, weapon:magical steel mallet with a spike on it and magic itself. She is 5 feet and 11 inches and a "c"-cup. Her eye color is black. Most of her magic looks like a whole bunch of pink glitter everywhere. She wears pure white sneakers and a dress that matches her hair. the dress itself is regal looking in appearance one side of the mallet has three symbols on it: a symbol of a cat head, a smilie face, and a diamond. She can also use this mallet as a flying broomstick.
Role:main character
Personality:Warm yet, subtle and grounded. by no means is she an idealist; she realizes that there could be civilian loss whilst protecting the world(and perhaps other worlds) from forces that she's up against. She does get very sad when this happens however. She can be a bit clumsy and becomes confused easily. Other than that, she's artistic and out-going.
Keeping or Donating?:Donating

Name: Love Haddaway
Description: Original Character, Race: White, Hair:Flat-ironed straight black hair, "D"cup , 5 feet ,4 inches, Eye color: light blue, she wears black shorts and a white tank-top with black boots that have a grey tounge and go up to her knees. red lipstick and fingerless white gloves with a steel plate on them

Role: deuturogonust
Personality: independant, self-reliant, trustwothy, seemingly isolated. Love is a very practical woman; she always stops and thinks about what would be the easiest and most effective way around things and most of the time, she finds it. The thing is, if she can't find an easy or effective solution to a problem she isn't above completely giving up or leaving someone else to do it on their own

Keeping or donating: Keeping

Coren
Mindscrew Driver
Completed: Dear Mariko, Six Rules, Ribbon of Green, RE: Prince of Nigeria, Doppelganger, Cole's Gate Demo, Crimson Rafflesia Demo, Mica: Apoptosis Demo
Projects: Crimson Rafflesia, Mica: Apoptosis, Fantasy Euthanasia
Organization: Soyasushi Productions
Tumblr: CorenBaili
Deviantart: CorenB

#79 Post by Coren »

Name: Cole Larens (supposedly)
Description: Short collar-length whitish-blue hair, gray eyes, small stature. Wears a dark brown vest and pants over a white shirt, and a necktie.
Role: Sarcastic villain-seeming character.
Personality: Rather silent most of the time, but always seems to know something you do not (and enjoys laughing innocently when pointing out something that you in fact do not know). Likes to freak people out. To some extent smug, but doesn't really have much of a sense of individuality.
Keeping or Donating?: Keeping.

Name: Janelle Emerleaf
Description: Green waist-length hair, green eyes, wears a blue aproned maid dress and a hair band.
Role: A cheerful friend, to some extent a cloud cuckoo lander who says rather silly things. Has a wild imagination. Works as a maid in the governor's manor, and is the youngest servant there is. She and her older brother Lorenzo work in the manor to provide for their elderly grandfather, who is very poor.
Personality: She likes reading and showing off her knowledge. For some reason, she likes handling knives and is pretty good with them. She's very cheerful and bubbly, and seems to have her head in the clouds all the time. She is actually quite a dutiful person who hopes to be able to be of some use to her family, and has big dreams for the future. Sometimes, she can be sarcastic, especially when dealing with uncooperative guys, which she can be extremely sadistic when dealing with.
Keeping or Donating?: Donating
Last edited by Coren on Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:46 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Weakjounin
Veteran

#80 Post by Weakjounin »

OLD:
NEW:

Gear
Miko-Class Veteran

#81 Post by Gear »

Love.
The best reason to get up in the morning is to outdo yourself: to do it better than you've ever done it before. But if you haven't done it better by nightfall... look at your globe and pick a spot: it's always morning somewhere.

Corynth
Regular
Completed: Halloween Otome, Valentines Otome
Projects: Christmas Otome
Organization: Synokoria
Tumblr: synokoria
Deviantart: Corynth-Synokoria
itch: synokoria

#82 Post by Corynth »

I'm claiming a 'the world has been taken over by the undead' parody(so basically a survival show)

Gear
Miko-Class Veteran

#83 Post by Gear »

So, perhaps more aptly, a zombie show.

Maltagliati
Regular
Projects: Lotus, Driftwood

#84 Post by Maltagliati »

I call an Adventure Time style cartoon. (:

Taleweaver
Writing Maniac
Completed: Metropolitan Blues, The Loyal Kinsman, Daemonophilia, The Dreaming, The Thirteenth Year, Adrift, Bionic Heart 2, Secrets of the Wolf, The Photographer
Projects: The Pilgrim's Path, Elspeth's Garden, Secret Adventure Game!
Organization: Tall Tales Productions

Re: Idea: Lemmasoft Forums VN Project

#85 Post by Taleweaver »

Enigma wrote:I haven't played it, but I'm going to guess Daemonophilia
What else? :)
Scriptwriter and producer of Metropolitan Blues
Creator of The Loyal Kinsman
Scriptwriter and director of Daemonophilia
Scriptwriter and director of The Dreaming
Scriptwriter of Zenith Chronicles
Scriptwriter and director of The Thirteenth Year
Scriptwriter and director of Romance is Dead
Scriptwriter and producer of Adrift
More about me in my blog
"Adrift - Like Ever17, but without the Deus Ex Machina" - HigurashiKira

Gear
Miko-Class Veteran

#86 Post by Gear »

The end of Saturday at GMT-12 (noon UTC) is the deadline for writers to sign up with the current pool of characters. Those who sign up later may end up having a much smaller pool of characters with which to work.

Crocosquirrel
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: Mobile Food Madness, Super Otome Quest
Projects: Academy Daze
Organization: Polymorphic Games

#87 Post by Crocosquirrel »

I'm calling dibs on a space-based sci-fi show :)

As for Characters, I can loan you all one:

Nekochan:Age: 6mos. Role: Hungry enslaved revolutionary. A little black Kitteh with an independent streak and a taste for Fish. Is firmly of the opinion that she's been imprisoned by her owners(rather than seeing them as Staff). Very clever, her primary weapon of Mass Destruction is an Acme-style catalog and several ordering credits. Has a white star on her chest. Her 'Slave Name' is Fluffy.

See Mobile Food Madness for details.
On Loan-- Might want her again.

Instructor Walker: Age: 45 Role: Mentor. An old Chief with what looks like a cruel streak a mile wide-- If you're one of his recruits. If not, he can be affable, even friendly. Dark skinned and haired, he cuts an impressive figure. He generally tends to avoid fighting when possible, but he will not hesitate to use his white 'swagger stick' on a recruit that needs it.

Walker, I'm keeping.

Masamune Stryker

Role: Snobby Rich-kid

Masamune is the scion of one of the most powerful families ever known: He is Heir-apparent to the Stryker Corporation. He's grown up learning the reins of power, and is easily offended when things don't go his way. If he has some happiness deep in his little heart of hearts, it's going to take just the right person to bring it forward.

Donated: I won't be requiring him after Academy Daze :D

Masamune as he is in Academy Daze is a bishi-boy, fairly light-skinned by Japanese terms. His hair is military short, like he could step into the role of Corporate Overlord at any moment, and carries himself accordingly.
Walker is a monster of a man, tall and very muscular. He carries the self-assurance of decades of military service, and has zero problem taking even groups of people. He's very dark skinned, nearly ebony, and his hair is kept cropped close to the scalp. Think Arnie about the time he won Mr. Universe, with very dark skin and hair.
Last edited by Crocosquirrel on Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:54 pm, edited 7 times in total.
I'm going to get off my soap-box now, and let you get back to your day.

Academy Daze- Back in production! Complete with ecchi-ness ;)

Omnificent
Veteran
Projects: FA:NG, ???

#88 Post by Omnificent »

After much deliberation I have decided to do a parody of delinquent manga.
Forever Alone: Nerds the Gathering - A brotome game. (Nerdy Valentine's Day Card and small status update 2/14/14)
Night at the Hospital - Maiden voyage of Team Snugglebunny
Skylessia: Tale of the Boon - Epic fantasy whatsit, currently on hiatus.
Viking Pipsqueak Productions Blog (under construction)

I occasionally frequently draw other people's characters. Now offering delinquentization, medievalization, and cyborgification. Hit me up in PM if you want sprites for your KN or non-ren'ai VN.

EVEN IF THE TENDONS OF MY THUMBS TEAR INTO NOTHINGNESS, EVEN IF I GO NEARSIGHTED FROM STARING TOO HARD AT THE SCREEN, EVEN IF MY BODY IS CLOSE TO COLLAPSE FROM THE 72 HOURS I HAVE GONE WITHOUT FOOD! I WILL DEFEAT YOU!

Reikun
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: Mnemonic Devices, Ciikos Bridge, Helena's Flowers, The Madness
Projects: Fox in the Hollyhocks
Organization: skyharborr
itch: skyharborr

#89 Post by Reikun »

Omnificent wrote:After much deliberation I have decided to do a parody of delinquent manga.
For the love of God, please let me draw this ;________________; <3<3
ImageImageImage

fastest way to contact me: DM @skyharborr on twitter

Enigma
Veteran

#90 Post by Enigma »

I'm going to go ahead and call dibs on a tokusatsu type show
(GARO style!!)