Lucky Rabbit Reflex! (GxB Dating Sim, Commercial)

Finished games are posted here, once they've been tested and are ready for wide release.
Forum rules
Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
try10
Miko-Class Veteran

Re: Lucky Rabbit Reflex! (GxB Dating Sim, Commercial)

#76 Post by try10 »

Yes, it really helped Thank you very much :D
But Now I can't seem to get on Beck's teaching path ending (the one with the boutique was :D amazing). Even if I did everything in the walkthrough such as failing my exams and having more than 150 charisma (sorry charm) :lol: When I try to date him he answers the phone ,but he says that he is too busy. :( I also passed the exams in May with the best marks and he praised me ,but I just don't have enough time to make him fall in love with me for real (hearts in his eyes)...

Help is very much apreciated :)
Last edited by try10 on Sun Oct 23, 2011 6:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Aquane
Veteran

#77 Post by Aquane »

Um, Beck's stat is Charm xD There isn't even a charisma stat, its called social, right? Was that your mistake or..?

Well anyway I bought this awhile back, finally getting around to a mini review >:3

I finished all best endings for the guys, except Perth, working on him later.
I really liked how you did the endings, they were all charming~ I especially liked Rhett's, though
my favorite character is Marius~ I even got the secret characters ending xD I love him!
On Beck's path one thing I didn't like was how repetitive the dates got, the questions stayed the same through
most of them, I would have liked more to make up for the lack of a new date spot xD
Another thing I did like was how you made sprites for nearly every side character, some people are too lazy to do that.
I was surprised considering you only see some like once, like Ruby.

All in all a nice game~ money well spent

babyfish
Veteran
Projects: Maid of Midsummer (LifeSim)
Location: (' )< Swimming in your fishbowl, nomming on flakes.

#78 Post by babyfish »

try10 wrote:Yes, it really helped Thank you very much :D
But Now I can't seem to get on Beck's teaching path ending (the one with the boutique was :D amazing). Even if I did everything in the walkthrough such as failing my exams and having more than 150 charisma (sorry charm) :lol: When I try to date him he answers the phone ,but he says that he is too busy. :( I also passed the exams in May with the best marks and he praised me ,but I just don't have enough time to make him fall in love with me for real (hearts in his eyes)...

Help is very much appreciated :)
I pretty much had the same trouble you had with Beck's teaching path. The solution I resorted to is a bit pathetic, but I got the teaching path endings this way.
Save before asking him out, reload when he refuses, and try again. Tedious and cheaty, but it works. XD

Apparently you can achieve the 'best' and 'good' endings regardless of what path you take (model or teach). The only difference seems to be the stats. So if you want the good ending only, make sure your stats aren't too high.
Hope that helps!
(Work in progress)

(' )< -babyfish

ririruetoo
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: May-chan, The Country with no People, Him&Me

#79 Post by ririruetoo »

Freaking weird, I've only played the demo of this game ( a few months ago) but last night I had a dream that Marius was totally trying to force himself on the MC. So weird....
ImageImageImage

ririruetoo
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: May-chan, The Country with no People, Him&Me

#80 Post by ririruetoo »

I was just wondering, it says on the site that you could download the full game, but could you also buy a CD verison? Like one that ships to your house and stuff? (Sorry if its a dumb question....)
ImageImageImage

chensterrain
Veteran
Completed: Lucky Rabbit Reflex!, Dusk ~A Moonlight Romance~
Projects: Edge of Elsewhere
Organization: Super63
Tumblr: supersixthree
Deviantart: chensterrain

#81 Post by chensterrain »

ririruetoo wrote:Freaking weird, I've only played the demo of this game ( a few months ago) but last night I had a dream that Marius was totally trying to force himself on the MC. So weird....
How random! (Poor Marius - he doesn't come across that way, does he...? :D)

As for CD versions of the game, I know that if you select the option on checkout (and pay extra), BMT micro will put the game on a CD for you, but there's no official packaged version with a proper box / cover and whatnot at the moment, unfortunately. I'd like to be able to produce a proper CD version in the future, though!

sadness

#82 Post by sadness »

I am trying to have Beck's best ending
BUT I CANT :'(

I try from the boughtuc but allthow I win at the end, and i have becks and lambs status full
I still can't have his best ending :'(
RUMATI!! KAJIKA!!
<3 KAWAIIII <3

selenity136
Regular

#83 Post by selenity136 »

I bought the game today, but I didn't get a download link since it said that they needed to review my order =/. I've brought games from this vendor before and it never happens to me. Is this normal? I was hoping to play the game today...but it looks like I might have to wait til Monday since I doubt the company is operating on weekends.

rinrin
Veteran
Completed: Several.
Projects: Several.

#84 Post by rinrin »

selenity136 wrote:I bought the game today, but I didn't get a download link since it said that they needed to review my order =/. I've brought games from this vendor before and it never happens to me. Is this normal?
This happened to me too (and I also never had problems buying through BMT micro before). After the "review", they refused my order so I sent them an email. It turned out their system got suspicious because of an "IP mismatch" - this can happen if you travel (or move to another country).
We sorted it out through email and I got my game relatively fast. It was a Saturday and the whole thing got resolved within the same day!

selenity136
Regular

#85 Post by selenity136 »

IP mismatch? Hmm...well...IP is given by computer or network? If it's the later, then I got my network changed since my computer had to be reformatted. I tried again though =(, so I'm worried that they might double-charged me (which I can dispute that can I?).

Thanks for the advice though! :)

papillon
Arbiter of the Internets
Completed: lots; see website!
Projects: something mysterious involving yuri, usually
Organization: Hanako Games
Tumblr: hanakogames

#86 Post by papillon »

If you do get charged twice, just email BMT support and they can refund the extra without problems, you don't need to file disputes or anything.

I get a number of accidental double orders from people, it's not a big deal. Since so much is automated they may nt notice unless you point it out but they'll fix it when you do.

chensterrain
Veteran

#87 Post by chensterrain »

Really sorry for the late reply, I haven't had internet for a while. Did your order get through okay in the end? If it didn't, please feel free to pm me, I haven't heard anything from BMT Micro so I'm guessing everything's okay?

Sorry again! :(

selenity136
Regular

#88 Post by selenity136 »

Yea my order go through the second time :). So now I'm playing and enjoying it so far. Are you making any other games at the moment?

chensterrain
Veteran

#89 Post by chensterrain »

I'm glad the order went through in the end! I'm on a semi-hiatus at the moment because of my day job, but I started work on another dating sim a few months back and I'd like it get it finished at some point this year if I can. Fingers crossed! :D

Mickychi
Veteran
Projects: Current: Prologue: Caged Bird

#90 Post by Mickychi »

chensterrain wrote:I'm glad the order went through in the end! I'm on a semi-hiatus at the moment because of my day job, but I started work on another dating sim a few months back and I'd like it get it finished at some point this year if I can. Fingers crossed! :D
Oh another one! When will you put up info on it I'm curious to see what the theme is this time.
Check out my WIP Prologue: Caged Bird!