Lotus [GxB] [Mystery, Romance]

Ideas and games that are not yet publicly in production. This forum also contains the pre-2012 archives of the Works in Progress forum.
Maltagliati
Regular
Projects: Lotus, Driftwood

Re: Project C [GxB] [Mystery, Romance]

#16 Post by Maltagliati »

@ Maho
Yup LOL. Of course, I can't suppress a fellow fangirl's love. XD
Okay, cool.
@ Mickychi
Thanks! (: Haha, that's true. Considering that I uploaded waist-ups of all of them.
Hope it evens out the possible bias. xD
@ Ginger
Thank you! <3

Ginger
Regular

#17 Post by Ginger »

Ahaha just thought I'd creep by(: I like the character infos, and I think I'm leaning towards Tobias.

Quick question; is Verin romancable, or just an antagonist?

Maltagliati
Regular

#18 Post by Maltagliati »

Hello. ^^ Thanks!
Verin is just an antagonist for this game. Though, I'm curious: would it have been more interesting if he had a path all to himself? xD

redeyesblackpanda
Eileen-Class Veteran
Projects: Eternal Memories, plot bunnies that won't die.
Organization: HellPanda Studios

#19 Post by redeyesblackpanda »

It's certainly possible to have an antagonist with his own special path. It means more work though, and it has to fit the character. Personally, I like those sorts of things, but if you want the antagonist to be pure evil, a path won't really work too well. Normally, with these sorts of things, the antagonist actually has a little bit of good deep inside.
(All projects currently on a hiatus of sorts. I blame life.)
Tsundere VN
Not really checking the forums any more due to time constraints, so if you want to contact me, PM. I'll get a notification and log in. :mrgreen:
Also, I've been hit and run posting, which means I don't see many replies. If you want to respond to something I've said, also feel free to PM me.

NOTE: if you've got questions about vnovel or things like that, it's Leon that you should be contacting. Leon's been pretty much handling everything, but due to various reasons, I've had to withdraw entirely.

Maltagliati
Regular

#20 Post by Maltagliati »

Well, technically Verin isn't the main antagonist. Think Ghirahim from Skyward Sword; Demise was the main antagonist while Ghirahim was just a helping force to help free his master. Though Verin isn't purely evil, and there's a twist to his character. He does have a role other than trying to prevent the group's plans from taking place. I did want to make a path for him, but instead I incorporated it into another path.
There actually is an antagonist path, but there's a surprise to it. I can't say much unless I want it to be spoiled. xDD

Princess Akina
Regular

#21 Post by Princess Akina »

Haha you had to refer to Skyward Sword when I haven't finished it yet
Heck yes! An antagonist path! 8D
My DA Account: http://xprincess-akina.deviantart.com It is very, very outdated and on hiatus, so don't expect much from there.
My Blog: http://xsakurahime.wordpress.com Somewhat on hiatus, because I'm super busy at the moment.

Maltagliati
Regular

#22 Post by Maltagliati »

Aghh I'm sorry. T_T i hate spoiling things for people. It just seemed so right to make the analogy... xD I should probably put them in spoiler tags from now on. Besides,
Ghirahim later reveals in the second battle (I believe) that his plans are to free his master, so you'll know early on in the game what his intentions are.
Aside from that, 8D.

redeyesblackpanda
Eileen-Class Veteran

#23 Post by redeyesblackpanda »

So, as I understand it, Verin is http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/TheDragon ?
Tsundere VN
Not really checking the forums any more due to time constraints, so if you want to contact me, PM. I'll get a notification and log in. :mrgreen:
Also, I've been hit and run posting, which means I don't see many replies. If you want to respond to something I've said, also feel free to PM me.

NOTE: if you've got questions about vnovel or things like that, it's Leon that you should be contacting. Leon's been pretty much handling everything, but due to various reasons, I've had to withdraw entirely.

Maltagliati
Regular

#24 Post by Maltagliati »

It seems so. It does sound like him. xD

Maltagliati
Regular

Re: Lotus [GxB] [Mystery, Romance]

#25 Post by Maltagliati »

Updated with a new title! It is Project C is no longer. P:

distorsion
Regular
Projects: Proofreader for: Alice Hunt, Dragon Souls, Dragon's Blood, NACIRA, Saundersi: Level7

#26 Post by distorsion »

Maltagliati wrote:Verin is just an antagonist for this game. Though, I'm curious: would it have been more interesting if he had a path all to himself? xD
Yes, yes it would. *feels somewhat dissapointed*
Oh well! I'll just content myself with Asher and Chase. ^_^
Btw does anyone else find Verin to be extremely sexy for some reason?
Thank you for all your kindness!
Will proofread (grammar/typos) for hugs!

Maltagliati
Regular

#27 Post by Maltagliati »

distorsion wrote:
Maltagliati wrote:Verin is just an antagonist for this game. Though, I'm curious: would it have been more interesting if he had a path all to himself? xD
Yes, yes it would. *feels somewhat dissapointed*
Oh well! I'll just content myself with Asher and Chase. ^_^
Btw does anyone else find Verin to be extremely sexy for some reason?
xDD I was deliberating on it, but there were a number of undisclosed reasons that I decided not to (which will be explained after I finish the game).
LOL really? Do you mean the picture or the description? Maybe I should update the post with some new sprites/screenshots/content after I make some progress on the script. /terrible at efficiently increasing wordcount

Maltagliati
Regular

#28 Post by Maltagliati »

The plot of this story has just been overhauled. Due to the amount of plot holes and lack of sense that it generally conveyed, I'm going to redo the general plotline. However, the main plot/character devices will still be kept (aka Chase and Tobias still dislike each other, and it still deals with the supernatural). I also updated the first post with the final sprites. :D

redeyesblackpanda
Eileen-Class Veteran

#29 Post by redeyesblackpanda »

This is all good news! I'm excited! :lol:
Fixing plot holes is definitely worth the time. :wink:
Tsundere VN

WickedRaccoon
Veteran

#30 Post by WickedRaccoon »

*throws everything off the table,jumps on it and does a you're-awesome dance* the sprites are great and it's even greater you decided to redo the plotline.even if i'm unexperienced with this,i believe it takes some extra work to redo this kind of stuff,so that's why i believe it's worth waiting ^^