Closed project.

Ideas and games that are not yet publicly in production. This forum also contains the pre-2012 archives of the Works in Progress forum.
Reikun
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: Mnemonic Devices, Ciikos Bridge, Helena's Flowers, The Madness
Projects: Fox in the Hollyhocks
Organization: skyharborr
itch: skyharborr

Re: LemmaTV: Television that watches you

#166 Post by Reikun »

:arrow: Regarding Voting for the Female MC Design
Only 12 people have cast their votes out of the 30+ people working on this project. If you have not yet re-voted PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE vote.
Please PM your vote to Reikun by the end of Friday, Feb. 17. UTC -11 After Friday, I will close the poll and whichever design has the most votes will be used for the female MC.
ImageImageImage

fastest way to contact me: DM @skyharborr on twitter

kaleidofish
Veteran
Completed: Tell Her a Story (Nano12), In This Dream of Ours, The Mishka Effect (Nano14), Saving Zoey (Asylum Jam 2014), Fairly Dangerous (Nano15), Palette Swap (Nano16)
Projects: see my site!
Organization: Kaleidofish Studios, Team ANARKY
Tumblr: kaleidofish
Deviantart: kaleidofish

#167 Post by kaleidofish »

Figured I would finally post this up. Gear's already brought me up to speed, and I'm using his donated character Anthony Johnston in my super hero cartoon module. Been chugging (choo choo) away at my script since the 14th. Looking forward to seeing this all through to completion!

Preferred Role(s): Writer
Core or Chill Member: Chill

Name: Kouji
Description: Click here for his picture. He's from the early 1600s of Japan, and wears a kimono & sandals that match that time period. Kouji has a katana with him, samurai style. Dark hair, and brown eyes.
Appears In: In This Dream of Ours (Link to WIP Thread)
Role: Warrior from a Distant Land
Personality: Kouji is polite to a fault. He doesn't like fighting because of a bad experience he had during a recent war, but he defaults to "fighting" as his response because he was raised to believe that was the only option. Kouji wouldn't hesitate to fight, however, if it meant that he'd be protecting the most important people in his life. Unsure of himself, he doubts himself a lot.
Keeping or Donating?: Kept. The "main character" of my tale.

Name: Anthony Johnston
Description: Dirty blonde hair and brown eyes. Wears jeans and muscle shirt that has "California" scribbled on it in red. Picture here.
Appears In: ???
Role: Goofy Womanizing Teenager
Personality: Never serious. Would do anything to impress a woman. Clumsy, very outgoing, not very bright. Constantly goofing around. He's very popular for his looks and smooth-talking.
Keeping or Donating?: Gear donated him to me.
Redwood Crossing * THE MISHKA EFFECT [NaNo14] * PALETTE SWAP [NaNo16] * FAIRLY DANGEROUS [NaNo15] * Twitter

Visit kaleidofishstudios.com to learn more about what I'm working on.

SvenTheViking
Regular
Projects: Chronicles of the Timetraveler's Wars
Organization: ProgMan Productions; Polymorphic Games

#168 Post by SvenTheViking »

Just a quick update, we (that is, LemmaTV) now have our own website for the game. Head over to http://www.lemmatv.com/ and check it out.

As assets come in, we'll have character bios, images, screenshots from the game as it develops, and, eventually, a download for the various releases of the game. So if you want to see your pictures up in the image gallery, get them done ASAP and send them to your artists, and then send them to me, as well. If I can find a use for it, I'll put it up. There's some incentive for you, as if you didn't have enough already.
"Be not afraid of greatness: some men are born great, some achieve greatness, and some have greatness thrust upon them."
William Shakespeare, "Twelfth Night"

Gear
Miko-Class Veteran
Projects: Tempestus Sum
Organization: Xenokos Interactive
IRC Nick: Gear

#169 Post by Gear »

Current MC Personality Tally: (Will be updated with each vote)

Apathetic: 2
Cheerful: 1
Direct: 1
Clueless: 1
Grouchy: 2
Smartass: 7
The best reason to get up in the morning is to outdo yourself: to do it better than you've ever done it before. But if you haven't done it better by nightfall... look at your globe and pick a spot: it's always morning somewhere.

Coren
Mindscrew Driver
Completed: Dear Mariko, Six Rules, Ribbon of Green, RE: Prince of Nigeria, Doppelganger, Cole's Gate Demo, Crimson Rafflesia Demo, Mica: Apoptosis Demo
Projects: Crimson Rafflesia, Mica: Apoptosis, Fantasy Euthanasia
Organization: Soyasushi Productions
Tumblr: CorenBaili
Deviantart: CorenB

#170 Post by Coren »

One question: What if the characters don't actually want to leave the TV show?

And I think I might need a bit of a deadline extension. Sorry.

Crocosquirrel
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: Mobile Food Madness, Super Otome Quest
Projects: Academy Daze
Organization: Polymorphic Games

#171 Post by Crocosquirrel »

How much time are you going to need, Kirro?

As far as not wanting to leave, I don't think they get a choice. However, they're free to complain about it...
I'm going to get off my soap-box now, and let you get back to your day.

Academy Daze- Back in production! Complete with ecchi-ness ;)

Coren
Mindscrew Driver
Completed: Dear Mariko, Six Rules, Ribbon of Green, RE: Prince of Nigeria, Doppelganger, Cole's Gate Demo, Crimson Rafflesia Demo, Mica: Apoptosis Demo
Projects: Crimson Rafflesia, Mica: Apoptosis, Fantasy Euthanasia
Organization: Soyasushi Productions
Tumblr: CorenBaili
Deviantart: CorenB

#172 Post by Coren »

DarkSpartan wrote:How much time are you going to need, Kirro?

As far as not wanting to leave, I don't think they get a choice. However, they're free to complain about it...
As in, let's just say it's a mystery, like mine. Will it be such that they'll be able to leave once they solve the mystery? That way, they'll be reluctant to solve the mystery.

Also, is it possible to be sucked into the TV show in such a way that they end up being the murderer himself (like sucked into the show and suddenly realizing that you have a knife and are towering over a dead body)? What then?

Crocosquirrel
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: Mobile Food Madness, Super Otome Quest
Projects: Academy Daze
Organization: Polymorphic Games

#173 Post by Crocosquirrel »

Those are plot details, and that's entirely up to you. That said, they'll eventually have to solve it.
I'm going to get off my soap-box now, and let you get back to your day.

Academy Daze- Back in production! Complete with ecchi-ness ;)

Reikun
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: Mnemonic Devices, Ciikos Bridge, Helena's Flowers, The Madness
Projects: Fox in the Hollyhocks
Organization: skyharborr
itch: skyharborr

#174 Post by Reikun »

Reikun wrote: Results:
  • Long: 4
    Woop: 2
    Shiny: 0
    Braid: 2
    Earrings: 1
    Oooh: 0
    Flippy: 8
Since Feb. 17 has been over for a while, these are the final results. I will be finalizing the female MC design and then everyone can have at it with her personality poll I guess xD Thank you everyone who voted!

AND SUPER WOW AT THE LEMMATV SITE!!! (It's about time CheeryMoya has become an official "core" member)
ImageImageImage

fastest way to contact me: DM @skyharborr on twitter

redeyesblackpanda
Eileen-Class Veteran
Projects: Eternal Memories, plot bunnies that won't die.
Organization: HellPanda Studios

#175 Post by redeyesblackpanda »

SWEET! Flippy won~
(All projects currently on a hiatus of sorts. I blame life.)
Tsundere VN
Not really checking the forums any more due to time constraints, so if you want to contact me, PM. I'll get a notification and log in. :mrgreen:
Also, I've been hit and run posting, which means I don't see many replies. If you want to respond to something I've said, also feel free to PM me.

NOTE: if you've got questions about vnovel or things like that, it's Leon that you should be contacting. Leon's been pretty much handling everything, but due to various reasons, I've had to withdraw entirely.

kaleidofish
Veteran
Completed: Tell Her a Story (Nano12), In This Dream of Ours, The Mishka Effect (Nano14), Saving Zoey (Asylum Jam 2014), Fairly Dangerous (Nano15), Palette Swap (Nano16)
Projects: see my site!
Organization: Kaleidofish Studios, Team ANARKY
Tumblr: kaleidofish
Deviantart: kaleidofish

#176 Post by kaleidofish »

Awesome, there's a website now. Things are going great! Can't wait to see how everything turns out. :D
Redwood Crossing * THE MISHKA EFFECT [NaNo14] * PALETTE SWAP [NaNo16] * FAIRLY DANGEROUS [NaNo15] * Twitter

Visit kaleidofishstudios.com to learn more about what I'm working on.

Gear
Miko-Class Veteran

#177 Post by Gear »

Your characters will likely not know that they need to solve the mystery to escape, or that they'll be forced to escape (my characters DO know this, because one of them has a multiverse background).
The best reason to get up in the morning is to outdo yourself: to do it better than you've ever done it before. But if you haven't done it better by nightfall... look at your globe and pick a spot: it's always morning somewhere.

orochiwolf

#178 Post by orochiwolf »

Interesting! Room for 2 more? :3

Preferred Role: Writer
Core or Chill Member: Chill

Name: El
Description: Very rough draft: http://imageshack.us/f/715/elnd.jpg/
Appears In: The Sixth Sense
Role: Traveller in search for the Necronomicon
Personality: Very straightforward. El knows what he wants. He does not have a humorous side to him and he can be pretty dull at times. However, he and his partner, Kiara, are inseparable. He will do anything for her and makes sure nothing will happen to her. Ever. He has no special abilites, powers, or anything which sometimes makes him feel inferior to his partner who, without her, he wouldn't be able to continue.
How would this character contribute to the story?: Every time he appears in another dimension, universe, world, etc., he is always with Kiara. Being elsewhere would not be very pleasant to him. Being partnered with another person with powers would probably annoy him, and if this person fancies annoying people, then, well, hmm..... His mind is totally fixated on finding the evil book, the Necronomicon, a book capable of spawning demons who can possibly destroy many worlds across universes. If anyone is willing to aid him in this, he will partner with them without question (even if they just say it to get on his good side, he's hard-headed like that). He would probably not go well with overly-sarcastic, smart, witty people.
Keeping or Donating?: Donating.

Name: Kiara
Description: Very rough draft: http://imageshack.us/f/207/kiaran.jpg/
Appears In: The Sixth Sense
Role: Traveller in search for the Necronomicon
Personality: A complete air head. Being an alien, she is heavily dependent on El to teach her almost everything. Her species is a peaceful one that does not practice any violence whatsoever, however, they have the ability to copy the attacks their enemies use on them whenever they do get into trouble.
How would this character contribute to the story?: She would probably talk their head off asking a ton of questions.
Keeping or Donating?: Keeping.

OnchoPoncho

#179 Post by OnchoPoncho »

Is it too late to sign up for sprites? ;A;

Preferred roles: Sprite artist
Core or Chill member: Chill

When I saw the first page I was like" OMG this sounds so interesting :D I wanna sign up!!!"
*Scrolls down, sees 12 pages of messages*
"....=_=;;;"
*Scrolls back up, sees the date posted*
"........Errr maybe they didn't accomplish much and I could still join? ^___^"
*Reads through all 12 pages of comments*
"^_^....^_^;;;.....^_____^;;;;.....T____T maybe it's too late..."

Gear
Miko-Class Veteran

#180 Post by Gear »

Welcome! Never too late! Glad to have you on board.