Crescent Cross Academy [GxB][School Life]

Ideas and games that are not yet publicly in production. This forum also contains the pre-2012 archives of the Works in Progress forum.
CaramelCraze

Crescent Cross Academy [GxB][School Life]

#1 Post by CaramelCraze »

Name of Game : Crescent Cross Academy
Tags : School Life, Love, Girl pursues boy, etc. likely more on school life stuffs.

~ S T O R Y ~

Misha isn't doing well in her final examinations and scored badly for her tests. She enters this school named "Crescent Cross Academy". Misha was hoping that she would find the love of her life in the school but... she heard rumours that the school is full of perverts, gangsters and many more! How is she gonna survive her school life? How is she gonna find the love of her life? Stay tuned peeps !
================================
Characters In Game :

MISHA [Main Girl Character]

KAZUMI [Female Student]

NANA [Female Student]

TOBI [Male Student]

SHIRO [Male Student]

AOI [Male Student]

YOSUKE [Male Student]
======================================
Plot :
.. You will be playing as Misha [my original character <3] in this game. Your rivals are Kazumi and Nana. Both of them are your good friends but they like one of the guys each..

Progress [ IN ORDER ] :

- Characters - : 5%
- Backgrounds - : 0%
- Other Stuffs like editing game boxes - : 0%

[ LE ME WANNA SAY ]

FUUUUUUUUUUU ... Im really excited because it's my first game that I ever made ! Kinda excited and anxious. I wonder if the story is alright... I was hoping to create some School Life Game ^-^
I won't be completing this game so soon as I want it to be perfect... since it's my first game and my exams are near ! >o< Die ... Die... nah just kidding but yeah Ill probably starting drawing my characters after my exams.

DEMO/BETA : -Working on it-

Dakishimete
Regular
Projects: The Cave
Organization: Fudaki Productions

Re: Crescent Cross Academy [GxB][School Life]

#2 Post by Dakishimete »

Okay, so first - that plot is used terribly often, I'm sure you're aware of that. With good writing it may proceed into being more than just a silly game, unless you want it to be light. I'd advice you to find yourself an editor, their help is essential. Also, I think that at such early stage of work your post should be in ideas, not in work in progress yet.

gekiganwing
Lemma-Class Veteran

Re: Crescent Cross Academy [GxB][School Life]

#3 Post by gekiganwing »

CaramelCraze wrote:Your rivals are Kazumi and Nana. Both of them are your good friends but they like one of the guys each...
I'm glad to hear that your main character has friends/rivals. While I like reverse harem stories, I'm personally interested in seeing how the girls will interact with each other.
CaramelCraze wrote:I wonder if the story is alright... I was hoping to create some School Life Game ^-^
I won't be completing this game so soon as I want it to be perfect...
If you're writing a slice of life story, don't worry too much about plot. It's your story, so think about on how many of the "...rumours that the school is full of perverts, gangsters and many more..." are true.

Also, while it's good to strive for excellence, you will benefit if you strive to avoid perfectionism. If you're worried that wanting your art or writing to be perfect might keep you from finishing your game, then please ask for help and advice.