Omni's Frequently-Draw-Other-People's-Characters Topic OPEN

Art threads specific to a single artist.
Michiyo6918
Veteran
Projects: ╮(╯▽╰)╭

Re: Omni's Frequently-Draw-Other-People's-Characters Topic O

#136 Post by Michiyo6918 »

Oh holy... this is just... brilliant!

I wonder if you're still open :_: Can you do this guy for me?

If you don't want then it's okay (He's from a BL game anyway ~_~) But if you did then can I include the picture in the VN when I release as guest art? ~
Tumblr | DA | Honest Critique
“如果那个人是神。
他想渎神。
——【黑匣子】”

Omnificent
Veteran
Projects: FA:NG, ???

#137 Post by Omnificent »

Michiyo: It'd be pretty hypocritical of me to be someone who draws a bunch of dudes and is in the process of making a game with the possibility of romancing dudes and reject your request. :P And sure, you can use it however you want.

The most frightening thing about canines is that no matter what, they've always got this little half-smile. Like say, if they kill a rabbit, they come up to you, big eyes upturned, that half-grin on their face, wagging their tail, as if to say, "Aren't I a good boy? Aren't I?"

I figure it's the same with Red Riding Hoods.

Being small does not preclude being hueg.
Forever Alone: Nerds the Gathering - A brotome game. (Nerdy Valentine's Day Card and small status update 2/14/14)
Night at the Hospital - Maiden voyage of Team Snugglebunny
Skylessia: Tale of the Boon - Epic fantasy whatsit, currently on hiatus.
Viking Pipsqueak Productions Blog (under construction)

I occasionally frequently draw other people's characters. Now offering delinquentization, medievalization, and cyborgification. Hit me up in PM if you want sprites for your KN or non-ren'ai VN.

EVEN IF THE TENDONS OF MY THUMBS TEAR INTO NOTHINGNESS, EVEN IF I GO NEARSIGHTED FROM STARING TOO HARD AT THE SCREEN, EVEN IF MY BODY IS CLOSE TO COLLAPSE FROM THE 72 HOURS I HAVE GONE WITHOUT FOOD! I WILL DEFEAT YOU!

Veniae
Veteran

#138 Post by Veniae »

If you're in the mood for it, maybe you could draw another Academy character? :3 I know you've already done this (thrice), but I really like your style! Also, a bit off-topic: congrats on hitting 60k!

Michiyo6918
Veteran

#139 Post by Michiyo6918 »

You made him look so cool xD Thank you, I love it~~

If you don't mind can I request another one? I love you art style xD

Can you draw any in those two boys here? (Two of them together is even way better *shot*)
“如果那个人是神。
他想渎神。
——【黑匣子】”

Omnificent
Veteran

#140 Post by Omnificent »

Veniae: Sure, though I think I'm going to set a four-request limit. At least for free

Michiyo6918: Sure, I'll have it sometime this week.

Estelle's design strikes me as very 50-ish somehow, I think it's her hair and face that does it.

I hate legs and feet, but someday I must learn to draw them. Also I needed to fill a cute girl quota.

Oddly enough, drawing a lot of adolescentish boys has made me improve at drawing manly men.

I'll also note that while I'm not averse to drawing romantic scenes (I need the practice), first base is as far as I am currently willing to draw.

EDIT:

Character for a future VN idea which I should not get ahead of myself about. This is Wodin. He is a human who has been raised to be a dwarf.

I can't say I'm entirely happy with how this experiment with thin lines turned out but I'm not entirely unhappy with it either.
Last edited by Omnificent on Sun Feb 26, 2012 5:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Forever Alone: Nerds the Gathering - A brotome game. (Nerdy Valentine's Day Card and small status update 2/14/14)

I occasionally frequently draw other people's characters. Now offering delinquentization, medievalization, and cyborgification. Hit me up in PM if you want sprites for your KN or non-ren'ai VN.

EVEN IF THE TENDONS OF MY THUMBS TEAR INTO NOTHINGNESS, EVEN IF I GO NEARSIGHTED FROM STARING TOO HARD AT THE SCREEN, EVEN IF MY BODY IS CLOSE TO COLLAPSE FROM THE 72 HOURS I HAVE GONE WITHOUT FOOD! I WILL DEFEAT YOU!

Applegate
Miko-Class Veteran

#141 Post by Applegate »

>Human raised to be a Dwarf
Dwarfen Rule...

In any case, does that guy have an eight-pack?

Omnificent
Veteran

#142 Post by Omnificent »

Dwarves and elves rule, technically!

And yeah, Zanzib does have an eight-pack. Because damn it, dragons can defy human physiology if they want to.

Sorry for being late. Originally I was going to draw something involving headcrabs, but I figured I should tackle the request more in earnest for once.

Image Image

I decided to redraw something from ~2005-2006. This is the very old incarnation of a certain character of mine.

red mages r p cool, they wear pimp hats and duznt afriad of anything

Out of curiosity, what kind of band do these guys look like they belong to?

GeneDNC
Veteran
Completed: Freezing v1.0

#143 Post by GeneDNC »

I'd like to request a drawing of one of the Freezing characters: http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... 30#p190430.

Michiyo6918
Veteran

#144 Post by Michiyo6918 »

Ow~~ They look so cute xD xD Thank you.

*Look at the title* Hmp, you're still open for request? Then can I request another one (For my friend though~) (I feel like I'm turning into a second Veniae... it's because you draw my characters so cute together!! ... At least I haven't hitting the four-request limit, yay!~)

My request is this boy and/or this boy. They are identical twin. I would love to see them in your style if you have some free times :D
“如果那个人是神。
他想渎神。
——【黑匣子】”

Coren
Mindscrew Driver
Completed: Dear Mariko, Six Rules, Ribbon of Green, RE: Prince of Nigeria, Doppelganger, Cole's Gate Demo, Crimson Rafflesia Demo, Mica: Apoptosis Demo
Projects: Crimson Rafflesia, Mica: Apoptosis, Fantasy Euthanasia
Organization: Soyasushi Productions
Tumblr: CorenBaili
Deviantart: CorenB

#145 Post by Coren »

Can I have one of Sho please? :D Thanks!

Omnificent
Veteran

#146 Post by Omnificent »

I unabashedly admit that I used this round of requests to take my red marker for a test drive.

I was dared to draw a robot delinquent mage. I obliged. Then another friend of mine pointed out the alarming resemblance of this drawing to a character in Dangan Ronpa.

A few requests I did for some old friends.

Requests are CLOSED for now, will be reopened once I get work on other projects done.

EDIT:

A friend of mine was ragging on me not drawing girls with ample enough bosoms, so here we are.
Last edited by Omnificent on Wed Apr 11, 2012 3:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.

TsukiShima
Miko-Class Veteran
Projects: Heartful Memory

#147 Post by TsukiShima »

Omnificent wrote: Image
Should I feel bad about liking your dark and bad character looks?

I must again say, your arts always amaze me. And good luck with the projects you're working on!

Michiyo6918
Veteran

#148 Post by Michiyo6918 »

Omnificent wrote:Image
Darn! :lol: I love their expression!! It's priceless~! Your art are so cool xD

Thank you and good luck on your project. :D
“如果那个人是神。
他想渎神。
——【黑匣子】”

Omnificent
Veteran

Re: Omni's Frequently-Draw-Other-People's-Characters Topic C

#149 Post by Omnificent »

HanaMori: If you like the slightly dark/morbid art then I'm doing it right. :P Thanks!

Michiyo: Yeah, I figured highlighting the 'good' twin 'evil' twin thing was important, expression-wise. :P

Requests aren't opened back up yet, just wanted to post my favorite tall, regal, dual-crossbow-wielding mad noblewoman that I haven't drawn in a while. I'm speculating whether I want to use this general coloring style for the redone FA:NG sprites.

Omnificent
Veteran

Re: Omni's Frequently-Draw-Other-People's-Characters Topic C

#150 Post by Omnificent »

All right, I'm in a drawing mood so I might as well reopen requests. Same offers still apply, same three-request limit still applies.