Very helpful comic/art/writing creating site

Questions, skill improvement, and respectful critique involving game writing.
Morishita
Veteran
Completed: A Troll's Fairy Tale
Projects: School Memories, Curse of the Caribbean,
Organization: S.K.Y. Art and Designs

Very helpful comic/art/writing creating site

#1 Post by Morishita »

I recently just stumbled upon this site and it has really opened my eyes to a lot of things and even helped me to go back over my story to make it a little more interesting. I really wish I had found this sooner but I think this site will really help other people have a better understanding on making comics and creating character's and so many other things. It's called Paper Wings Podcast. Here is the link for those who are interested :
http://www.paperwingspodcast.com/

All the things they go over is so helpful and I just really wanted to pass the link on. So far one of my favorite podcast on there site is number 19. I was actually having some issues with trying to make my story, School Memories, flow a lot smoother while still being interesting so if you guys want there is the link to check them out. The two people who do the podcast are pretty well know. One is the author of the webcomic Dreamers and the other is a man who works for Disney and even has his own webcomic. There names are Lora Innes and Chris Oatley.

hugolino
Regular
Projects: Being Thursday

Re: Very helpful comic/art/writing creating site

#2 Post by hugolino »

An awesome resource. Thanks so much for sharing it! :)

awesomeautumn
Regular

#3 Post by awesomeautumn »

Thank you thank you! I've been reading some of the articles, and so far it's been very helpful :D

Morishita
Veteran
Completed: A Troll's Fairy Tale
Projects: School Memories, Curse of the Caribbean,
Organization: S.K.Y. Art and Designs

#4 Post by Morishita »

That's great to know that I'm not the only one that found this helpful ^^ you both are welcome.
I love storytelling and learning about different ways to tell a story is even more interesting so I'm happy to share with others. :D