Iphone tome games in english

Discuss visual novels and story-based games that didn't originate on this forum.
Mini_Moshi
Regular

Iphone tome games in english

#1 Post by Mini_Moshi »

I've compiled a list of otome games in english for the iPhone. Let me know if I'm missing anything.

-Keitai Guardian (free intro, pay to unlock each character. VOICES!)

- My forged wedding (free to download the intro, then you pay to unlock each character)

-London Detective Story (The whole game is free with some features disabled. I strongly suggest upgrading so you can save your game/skip text and to increase the odds of the sequel getting translated along with the other games from this company)

-Pure Love (Free, you can only play once a day)

-Pirates in Love (Free intro, pay to unlock characters.)

-Ren'ai road to emerald (You have to buy it, make sure to review it so hopefully the rest of the games from this company get translated)

-Shall we date ninja love (you have to buy it, extra characters available for purchase)

-shall we date heian love (you have to buy it, extra characters available for purchase)

-shall we date my sweet prince (you have to buy it, extra characters available for purchase)

-shall we date actor to be (you have to buy it, extra characters available for purchase)

-shall we date konkatsu for marriage(you have to buy it, extra characters available for purchase)

-pinky distortion (you have to buy it, demo available)

-precedent maker(you have to buy it, demo available)

Hopefully this is of some help!
Last edited by Mini_Moshi on Fri May 25, 2012 10:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.

gekiganwing
Lemma-Class Veteran

Re: Iphone otome games

#2 Post by gekiganwing »

It's not really necessary to compile a list of reverse harem games on iTunes. On the Visual Novel Database, you can filter the results by platform, tag, language, and more. They currently have most of the games you mentioned. Just filter by system (Apple iProduct), the tag "otome game," and English as the language.

Don't forget Alcy's game Pokeboy. Give it a chance if you're interested. If you browse around iTunes a bit, you can find some romance games with a more western aesthetic. For instance, a group called Silicon Sisters made a game called School 26, and it already has a sequel. Their content is more about communication and friendship, but you may want to look into it. And for a game which emphasizes simulation, there's My Virtual Boyfriend. (As I said in another thread, the creators included an optional "zombie mode" for some reason...)

Thanks for mentioning Precedent Maker. I thought it was a Windows exclusive, but here's its listing on iTunes: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/preceden ... 80485?mt=8

EDIT: I found a game on iTunes called Purelove, from a company called Koyonplete. It is free and is *allegedly* in English, but judging from the screenshots, none of the text is actually in English. I've seen a number of other visual novels on the App Store which are stated to be in English, but I always look at the screenshots to see if there's any writing which has been translated.

Mini_Moshi
Regular

#3 Post by Mini_Moshi »

gekiganwing wrote:
EDIT: I found a game on iTunes called Purelove, from a company called Koyonplete. It is free and is *allegedly* in English, but judging from the screenshots, none of the text is actually in English. I've seen a number of other visual novels on the App Store which are stated to be in English, but I always look at the screenshots to see if there's any writing which has been translated.
I have that one on the list as Pure Love. It is in English but the translation is not the best.

I didn't know there was a Database OTL... I found all of these on my own, often by chance.

EchoOfNoise

#4 Post by EchoOfNoise »

Has anyone here heard of "Mote Mote"?
It's free, has 3 characters you can go after and 2 language options (Engrish and Japanese).
It's pretty short, but it's still cute.

Mini_Moshi
Regular

Re:

#5 Post by Mini_Moshi »

EchoOfNoise wrote:Has anyone here heard of "Mote Mote"?
It's free, has 3 characters you can go after and 2 language options (Engrish and Japanese).
It's pretty short, but it's still cute.
No, I had to look it up :) I think it's just for android though. I can't find an iPhone version. Which is a shame because it looks really cute :(

Stargirl18
Regular

#6 Post by Stargirl18 »

Can somebody please tell me it exitere more Otome games for Ipad? than is listen on this topic.

Minachu

#7 Post by Minachu »

Hey girls!
I think 2 days ago a new otome game arrived for iphone - called "My Forged Wedding"
It's from the same publisher from "Pirates in Love" - but I prefer this game! ;D
(sometimes the dialect-language in 'Pirates in Love' was a little bit annoying for me.. haha)

Stargirl18
Regular

#8 Post by Stargirl18 »

But is my Forged Wedding in english?

Minachu

#9 Post by Minachu »

Yes it is!! Sorry I forgot to mention this :/

Stargirl18
Regular

#10 Post by Stargirl18 »

he no problem Minachu, Do you think is worth playing my forged wedding?

Minachu

#11 Post by Minachu »

In my opinion: IT IS!
It's a little expensive. You need to pay 2,99 € for each character (I think it's about 3,99 $ ? I'm not sure.)
But I like it very, very much!
Okay, sometimes the characters are a little bit similar to the characters from 'Pirates in Love' but... I still like the stories of the characters in 'My Forged Wedding'.

Maybe you should try it out and begin with one character! :)

Stargirl18
Regular

#12 Post by Stargirl18 »

Yes im going to do that.

Mini_Moshi
Regular

#13 Post by Mini_Moshi »

Minachu wrote:Hey girls!
I think 2 days ago a new otome game arrived for iphone - called "My Forged Wedding"
It's from the same publisher from "Pirates in Love" - but I prefer this game! ;D
(sometimes the dialect-language in 'Pirates in Love' was a little bit annoying for me.. haha)
Thank you for the heads up! I'l add it to the list :D

Magicprincess20
Regular

Re: Iphone tome games in english

#14 Post by Magicprincess20 »

Does somebody know when Voltage is going to realishe the two new characther for my forged weeding?

Mini_Moshi
Regular

Re: Iphone tome games in english

#15 Post by Mini_Moshi »

Magicprincess20 wrote:Does somebody know when Voltage is going to realishe the two new characther for my forged weeding?
They generally post on their Facebook when they release new things. :)

Hopefully it will take less time then with pirates in love!