Anago Love [GxB][2012]-Demo

NaNoRenO is an event where creators make a game from scratch during the month of March.
Raindrops
Regular
Projects: My Secret Spring (Co-writer & Proofreader), [Secret]

Re: Anago Love [GxB][2012]

#16 Post by Raindrops »

Owow. I really like the premise of the vn :3 The sprites look really good as well *o* I'd have to give my favour to Hideki, but I do like a bit of megane x3
The title menus are beautiful. Enough said.
TOPofBB
All my life, my heart has yearned for a thing I cannot name.
- Andre Breton

Aurehan
Regular

#17 Post by Aurehan »

CheeryMoya wrote:Make the title a littler darker if you want it to stand out more since it blends in a bit too well with the rest of the menu. IDK, just what I think.
Aurehan wrote:
Then maybe megane CG's for the other boys, then. >:D/shot
DO IT Nah, no need to ^^ I like all your boys just the way they are <3 But Yuudai gets first priority because he is the megane.
YOU KNOW I WILL IF YOU KEEP TEMPTING ME. >:U
Psh xD lol thank you <3 They shall be happy to know that. Besides the Yuudai part./ming
And askdjhf thanks for the suggestion!
I tried making it darker, so I went with a blue in the background:
otheranago_lovegame cpy.png
I think I might keep this one. \D
Raindrops wrote:Owow. I really like the premise of the vn :3 The sprites look really good as well *o* I'd have to give my favour to Hideki, but I do like a bit of megane x3
The title menus are beautiful. Enough said.
Q^Q Oh my gooness, thank you! I'm glad you think so it's being such a difficult bugger right now. YnY
AH YEAH SWEET ONE FOR HIDEKI >:D/shot
"The two most important days of your life are
the day you are born, and the day you find out why.
"
[♦] Mark Twain

CheeryMoya
Miko-Class Veteran

#18 Post by CheeryMoya »

Aurehan wrote:
COME AT ME I DARE YOU :V
New menu screen is a keeper, methinks. If I didn't know, I would have thought this was a real cellphone game @_@ Keep up the good work!

kaleidofish
Veteran
Completed: Tell Her a Story (Nano12), In This Dream of Ours, The Mishka Effect (Nano14), Saving Zoey (Asylum Jam 2014), Fairly Dangerous (Nano15), Palette Swap (Nano16)
Projects: see my site!
Organization: Kaleidofish Studios, Team ANARKY
Tumblr: kaleidofish
Deviantart: kaleidofish

#19 Post by kaleidofish »

Whoah, dat art! I didn't know anago-making was a "thing" until I saw your project. Cute! I might have a new obsession now, thanks to you. @_@ Your main menu screen really does scream "cell phone game," good job! I don't think it would take away from the story at all if there's not a love rival.

Will we get to see the boys' designs? I really want to see some of the costumes Yuudai will come up with it. Best of luck with finishing your project.
Redwood Crossing * THE MISHKA EFFECT [NaNo14] * PALETTE SWAP [NaNo16] * FAIRLY DANGEROUS [NaNo15] * Twitter

Visit kaleidofishstudios.com to learn more about what I'm working on.

Aurehan
Regular

#20 Post by Aurehan »

CheeryMoya wrote:
Aurehan wrote:
COME AT ME I DARE YOU :V
New menu screen is a keeper, methinks. If I didn't know, I would have thought this was a real cellphone game @_@ Keep up the good work!
I REALLY WILL, YOU KNOW.AKJSHDF IREALLYAM :,U
Yes, I think I'll be keeping this one xD
;v; Thanks for the support!
kaleidofish wrote:Whoah, dat art! I didn't know anago-making was a "thing" until I saw your project. Cute! I might have a new obsession now, thanks to you. @_@ Your main menu screen really does scream "cell phone game," good job! I don't think it would take away from the story at all if there's not a love rival.
Will we get to see the boys' designs? I really want to see some of the costumes Yuudai will come up with it. Best of luck with finishing your project.
>:D HAHA YES JOIN THE ANAGO MAKING SIDE. WE HAVE ANAGOS./shot
Omigoodnessthankyousomuch ; v ; Thank you for the input! I might.. add in a love rival.. maybe if I finish all the boys routes and can go back to it.. xD And fffff don't spoil it for yourself aksjhlkdjhasd
The boys will eventually show you their designs, but they aren't completely random lol especially Yuudai's
xDD sorry for game doodles
"
[♦] Mark Twain

Ginger
Regular

#21 Post by Ginger »

....That little animation made my day ;A;

Wow, just wow. Your art is fantastic, and so is the main menu screen(: I'm dying to play this!! I can't wait until the end of March muhahah = w =

GeneDNC
Veteran
Completed: Freezing v1.0

#22 Post by GeneDNC »

Aurehan wrote: Y everyone like the megane!?/shot Really though, it doesn't seem like anyone likes the other onesI'm starting to think I might need to take Yuudai's design down a notch.
Well speaking for myself, a certain megane's personality (quite, scares off company) fits with mine, which is why I prefer him first before the others. That type of personality also usually gets paired with glasses, so the megane is usually the preferable guy for me.
Oh my God, I laughed so hard when I read this. The anago actually does have faint spots on it, since I wanted to keep the yellow without having to give him a bright yellow shirt.. Where the black shirt fits in though, I don'tevenknow.
Aww, don't worry, Hideki. You will always be nekid to me!!! If I can't see those spots on this monitor, then they don't exist. No, don't look at that bigger picture over there. Don't do it. *cough cough gets weird looks for directly addressing a character is someone else's WIP thread* XD

Love the logo, it fits so wonderfully with the feel of the game. Also man that gif is gold! Keep 'em coming.

Soli-chan
Projects: Starlocket, PAPER FACES, Avrilun, Halcyon Days, Macrumbia: Interlude of the Dreaming
Organization: s00t studi0s

#23 Post by Soli-chan »

I didn't know how much I wanted this until I came across the thread.

BUT YES. YES PLEASE.

Raindrops
Regular
Projects: My Secret Spring (Co-writer & Proofreader), [Secret]

#24 Post by Raindrops »

*internal fangirl scream* Hideki is so cute :')
I swear Hideki should pretend to be 'unpopular' when he meets Hikari just to get close to her :')
The main menu is niccccccceeee. The colours mesh well together and everything as well ^^
I'm going to so look forward to the end of the month :')
TOPofBB
All my life, my heart has yearned for a thing I cannot name.
- Andre Breton

SawalRockGurl

#25 Post by SawalRockGurl »

Wow ~!! Looks really nice!! im looking forwards to this !!

Keep up the work ~

Seven
Regular

#26 Post by Seven »

The art is really cute ~ I especially like Shin :oops:
I like the guys that look like girls --They are so cute ! :lol:

KissOfDeath
Regular
Projects: Ikofá (In Development)

#27 Post by KissOfDeath »

xDD sorry for game doodles
Ahahahahaha this .gif is soooo cute! If I had a Tumblr I'd def reblog this if I could
"Build your own pyramids, write your own hieroglyphs." -Kendrick Lamar
-KissOfDeath

Completed:
RE:Set Episode(s) 1 and 2 (Proofreader)
*A Troll's Fairy Tale* http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... 11&t=20160 (Proofreader)

Aurehan
Regular

#28 Post by Aurehan »

Ginger wrote:....That little animation made my day ;A;
Wow, just wow. Your art is fantastic, and so is the main menu screen(: I'm dying to play this!! I can't wait until the end of March muhahah = w =
xDD! I'm glad you liked the animation!!
And thank you so much for the compliment! Although I might only be able to release a demo by the end of this month.. ; v ; I'm sorry..
GeneDNC wrote:
Aurehan wrote: Y everyone like the megane!?/shot Really though, it doesn't seem like anyone likes the other onesI'm starting to think I might need to take Yuudai's design down a notch.
Well speaking for myself, a certain megane's personality (quite, scares off company) fits with mine, which is why I prefer him first before the others. That type of personality also usually gets paired with glasses, so the megane is usually the preferable guy for me.
Oh my God, I laughed so hard when I read this. The anago actually does have faint spots on it, since I wanted to keep the yellow without having to give him a bright yellow shirt.. Where the black shirt fits in though, I don'tevenknow.
Aww, don't worry, Hideki. You will always be nekid to me!!! If I can't see those spots on this monitor, then they don't exist. No, don't look at that bigger picture over there. Don't do it. *cough cough gets weird looks for directly addressing a character is someone else's WIP thread* XD
Love the logo, it fits so wonderfully with the feel of the game. Also man that gif is gold! Keep 'em coming.
Ah, tsundere's.. =u= When do they ever fail to be the favorite?
Although, I usually find that I go for those types first in dating sims for some reason.. xD
Raindrops wrote:*internal fangirl scream* Hideki is so cute :')
I swear Hideki should pretend to be 'unpopular' when he meets Hikari just to get close to her :')
The main menu is niccccccceeee. The colours mesh well together and everything as well ^^
I'm going to so look forward to the end of the month :')
Oh my gosh shhhh :x I think I'm going to use that idea now xDD
Lawlz my baby has fans :,D
Seven wrote:The art is really cute ~ I especially like Shin :oops:
I like the guys that look like girls --They are so cute ! :lol:
Lol xD He's a lot of fun to write~ And he's my favorite to draw so far it makes me feel like I can draw girls :,D I'm glad you like him! xD
Soli-chan wrote:I didn't know how much I wanted this until I came across the thread.
BUT YES. YES PLEASE.
SawalRockGurl wrote:Wow ~!! Looks really nice!! im looking forwards to this !!
Keep up the work ~
; v ; All these FEELS Thank you so much for all of the compliments and the support!<33

~Update~
So, I'll give you guys the bad news first;
Unfortunately, I haven't been able to work much on this project lately because of school and this cold or something that keeps coming back argg Buut, I have been able to finish all the sprites/music/backgrounds for the intro, so I should be able to put out a demo, at least. (Although, it's really short. I might add more to it.) But anyways, have some promo stuff and screenshots |D (really wanted to show off the anagos in the text box) :,D
ImageImageImage

Code: Select all

Ren'Py 6.12.1.1500 lint report, generated at: Fri Mar 23 17:35:35 2012

Statistics:

The game contains 285 screens of dialogue.
These screens contain a total of 2,174 words,
for an average of 7.6 words per screen.
The game contains 1 menus.
"
[♦] Mark Twain

ShadowBerry
Veteran
Projects: Yakuza Blossom

#29 Post by ShadowBerry »

Uhhh I lost to Yuudai.
He is so adorable!
And the sprites looks cool, even though I get distracted looking at the sprites and than at the sockpuppets xD
Own project:

GeneDNC
Veteran
Completed: Freezing v1.0

#30 Post by GeneDNC »

The sprites are so amazing! I love how you added the highlight in their hair and that it's that same bendy-diamond shape (or whatever the heck it's named) used in the text box. ^__^