Anago Love [GxB][2012]-Demo

NaNoRenO is an event where creators make a game from scratch during the month of March.
Auro-Cyanide
ssǝʇunoƆ ʇɹ∀
Completed: http://auro-cyanide.tumblr.com/visualnovels
Projects: Athena
Organization: Cyanide Tea
Tumblr: auro-cyanide
Deviantart: Auro-Cyanide

Re: Anago Love [GxB][2012]

#31 Post by Auro-Cyanide »

I am so looking forward to this! I love the characters designs and there seems like there will be some great humour. I also really like the GUI design. It's very strong and bold.

Aurehan
Regular

Re: Anago Love [GxB][2012]

#32 Post by Aurehan »

ShadowBerry wrote:Uhhh I lost to Yuudai.
He is so adorable!
And the sprites looks cool, even though I get distracted looking at the sprites and than at the sockpuppets xD
Oh! ; e ; Thank you! And sorry if the anagos are distracting =-=" I gave them too much colorrrr...
GeneDNC wrote:The sprites are so amazing! I love how you added the highlight in their hair and that it's that same bendy-diamond shape (or whatever the heck it's named) used in the text box. ^__^
LOL xD Thank you! Although that was totally unplanned, I just used a random pattern in photoshop @_@/shot
Auro-Cyanide wrote:I am so looking forward to this! I love the characters designs and there seems like there will be some great humour. I also really like the GUI design. It's very strong and bold.
Alksjlkjalidijf Thank you so much! I'll try my best to finish! :,D

Demo :,D
Sorry guys// I wasn't able to make the deadline this year :,I AlthoughIdohavethisshortdemoifanyonewantstoplayit: http://fav.me/d4uq0ye
I'm still planning on getting this finished by the end of April, though, so I hope you'll stick with me until then! :,D
Sorry again! ><
//runs
"The two most important days of your life are
the day you are born, and the day you find out why.
"
[♦] Mark Twain

teacup
Holder of Tasty Drinks
Completed: (P)lanets - the life of normalcy has ended
Projects: Circum[N]avigate

Re: Anago Love [GxB][2012]-Demo

#33 Post by teacup »

I really liked the demo! Your sense of humor makes it an entertaining read, plus all the guys are equally interesting. ^_^
I love the anagos as their side portraits, it's a nice touch. And of course, your art is so bright and colorful!
I hope you manage to finish this. I was so disappointed when the demo ended [just because I didn't want it to be over]. I'm looking forward to getting to know the guys. You have my support! o/

Ginger
Regular

#34 Post by Ginger »

WHY SO SHORT ;A;

//with that said-- Great job! Uwah, I loved the demo so much. I can't wait for the full game(:

ShadowBerry
Veteran
Projects: Yakuza Blossom

#35 Post by ShadowBerry »

lol Of COURSE we stick with you till this is done! <3
Well, I will xD

Uuuh I made my own sockpuppet! wuhuuu x3
Own project:

distorsion
Regular
Projects: Proofreader for: Alice Hunt, Dragon Souls, Dragon's Blood, NACIRA, Saundersi: Level7

#36 Post by distorsion »

Whelp, now that I've played the the demo I can officially state my diagnosis of Shin's character: he's a total fluffy-bunny! >w<
Loving it so far, really enjoy your art style. Keep up the good work!
Thank you for all your kindness!
Will proofread (grammar/typos) for hugs!

Snow Blossom
Veteran

#37 Post by Snow Blossom »

Oh god, HIDEKI'S THEME SONG. I almost fell off my seat when the French(?) came on. I have no words.
This is amazing.

Celestine
Veteran

#38 Post by Celestine »

Cute! :wink:

Downloading your demo. The last guy reminds me of Kuroshutsuji demon butler and some guy from some manga. I hope he's obtainable. hehe.
Iratherbeweird,thencalledstrange.
MydadtaughtmeinLifeEverything[/i]has consequences.Good and Bad actions/decision.

Aurehan
Regular

#39 Post by Aurehan »

teacup wrote:I really liked the demo! Your sense of humor makes it an entertaining read, plus all the guys are equally interesting. ^_^
I love the anagos as their side portraits, it's a nice touch. And of course, your art is so bright and colorful!
I hope you manage to finish this. I was so disappointed when the demo ended [just because I didn't want it to be over]. I'm looking forward to getting to know the guys. You have my support! o/
I'm so glad you found it funny! I usually have a really hard time putting my thoughts into type, but it means a lot to me that you found it funny! And it's good to know I'm doing something right with the guys and art! Thanks for the compliment! Sorry for the short demo! The full game should be a lot longer.. :D
Ginger wrote:WHY SO SHORT ;A;

//with that said-- Great job! Uwah, I loved the demo so much. I can't wait for the full game(:
WAH-- Sorry! QAQ__ I didn't know what else to put in the prologue! Sorry! But I'm happy you enjoyed it!! ♥
ShadowBerry wrote:lol Of COURSE we stick with you till this is done! <3
Well, I will xD

Uuuh I made my own sockpuppet! wuhuuu x3
LMAO REALLY? I'm sure it's cute, haha! x3 And thank you for the support! It means a lot to me! ♥
distorsion wrote:Whelp, now that I've played the the demo I can officially state my diagnosis of Shin's character: he's a total fluffy-bunny! >w<
Loving it so far, really enjoy your art style. Keep up the good work!
LOL yeah :oops: xD I wanted to make a cheery character that wasn't too childish, but that definitely wasn't the case in the end! But I love my little shota boy nonetheless!
Snow Blossom wrote:Oh god, HIDEKI'S THEME SONG. I almost fell off my seat when the French(?) came on. I have no words.
This is amazing.
Lmao yeah it's French :,D It just seemed so fitting at the time! Especially how the very first thing you hear are the trumpets and then like what aksjhfkjdfsd//punted haha. Thank you!
Celestine wrote:Cute! :wink:

Downloading your demo. The last guy reminds me of Kuroshutsuji demon butler and some guy from some manga. I hope he's obtainable. hehe.
Thank you! And Yuudai?
I.. I know.. >_> <_<
I didn't realize it until after I read your comment though! Lol, I can see how you got that too.. even his face.. omg it's like I did it unconsciously because that's like my favorite anime. XD

Thanks for all the feedback, guys! And I'm truly sorry for replying so late. (A-am I still allowed to post here? I'm sorry >_< But I'll continue to post updates here... But I'll make another thread if that's what I'm supposed to do!//shot/mauled/killed)

Anyways, I've already posted these on the tumblr, but I'll put them here too, for people who still check this.. if people still check this..................

REVAMPED CHARACTER SPRITES!
anagobabesunf.png
REVAMPED ANAGOS (YUUDAI Y U LOOK THE SAME!?)
anago5221318.jpg
anago5221318.jpg (17.35 KiB) Viewed 2253 times
anago5221324.jpg
anago5221324.jpg (17.46 KiB) Viewed 2253 times
anago5221328.jpg
anago5221328.jpg (16.22 KiB) Viewed 2253 times
And, last but not least, some chibis
anagoz.png

Code: Select all

These screens contain a total of 2,913 words,
We're getting there somehow!
"The two most important days of your life are
the day you are born, and the day you find out why.
"
[♦] Mark Twain

Celestine
Veteran

#40 Post by Celestine »

:lol: You didn't realize till afterwards. That's kinda funny! :wink:
MydadtaughtmeinLifeEverything[/i]has consequences.Good and Bad actions/decision.

RunicV
Veteran
IRC Nick: RunicV

#41 Post by RunicV »

This looks really interesting! The art is pretty, and the colours are nice and quirky.

Sorry, but what do you mean by the MC making anagos for everyone she meets? She makes an eel for everyone she meets? O_O
Hatred: the absence of love.
Please, treat me with kindness.

Celestine
Veteran

#42 Post by Celestine »

Wow your makeover for them looks quite different from before.

KissOfDeath
Regular
Projects: Ikofá (In Development)

#43 Post by KissOfDeath »

Hey-hi~!

I just wanted to ask if this is still an ongoing project? I really hope this thread isn't dead because I liked the concept where the MC goes to fashion school. Please don't be another dead thread *chants quietly as she crys silently*
"Build your own pyramids, write your own hieroglyphs." -Kendrick Lamar
-KissOfDeath

Completed:
RE:Set Episode(s) 1 and 2 (Proofreader)
*A Troll's Fairy Tale* http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... 11&t=20160 (Proofreader)

pickle131
Veteran
Tumblr: pickle131

#44 Post by pickle131 »

Definitely keeping an eye on this XD Will try the demo when I get a chance for sure!
Sayuri [ freelance actress / singer / fangirl & stuff]