High School Thief Yosama - Added Storyline

A place to discuss things that aren't specific to any one creator or game.
Forum rules
Ren'Py specific questions should be posted in the Ren'Py Questions and Annoucements forum, not here.
Rikdo_Osaka

High School Thief Yosama - Added Storyline

#1 Post by Rikdo_Osaka »

High School Thief Yosama is a light-hearted story about a female thief named Yosama Tomaki. Yosama has two identities, a high school girl and her own creaion Kaito Kid the Phantom Thief. She took the identity of him after one day discovering about the men in black and Pandora gem. As Kaitou KID, Sh tries to find Pandora before that organization that killed msny people do, and destroy it, leading Inspector Nakamori and his taskforce on the wildest jewel heists imaginable!

Yosama Tomaki - Yosmam is a smart, quirky, 17-year-old artist and magician. She's good friends with Aoko Nakamouri and Kino Yume, she's good at all things except for ice skating. She is also the Kaitou Kid, the phantom thief. She gives the police riddles describing when, where, and what she is going to steal in a heist, and returns or throws away everything she steals. She constantly teases Aoko or Kino about their love life but they don't mind. The name "Kaito" has no special meaning, but is a pun off the word "Kaitou" which means "Phantom thief." Yosama uses a one of a kind face mask that can change into any face she wants. She picked a face for Kaito Kid which casuses people to think she's a guy which she doesn't mind since it helps her.

mikey
Lemma-Class Veteran
itch: atpprojects

#2 Post by mikey »

Are you making a game and ts that your new game's storyline? :? I suppose yes, but it doesn't say anything about is, so that's why I ask. Anyway, a light-hearted story will always be welcome, there are far too many dark/serious ones. Good luck.

Rikdo_Osaka

#3 Post by Rikdo_Osaka »

Yeah, this is the storyline to my game and it will feature both real life and drawn picture BGs. I already have the character designs in my head and i have yet to finsih writing the script on Renply. All i''m doing is the test so far but it look like i'm almost done.

monele
Lemma-Class Veteran

#4 Post by monele »

Sounds intriguing and fun. Reminds me of animes I saw during the 90s, or late 80s (Cat's eyes, Conan the Detective...). Will it be a game or a kinetic novel ?

Rikdo_Osaka

#5 Post by Rikdo_Osaka »

It was more of a voiced kinetic novel and there will be a few characters from Detective Conan that would be appearing with changes made to them.