Tortichki [Mini-game]

Finished games are posted here, once they've been tested and are ready for wide release.
Forum rules
Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
tuna_sushi
Veteran
Projects: BloomingBlossoms

Re: Tortichki [Mini-game]

#16 Post by tuna_sushi »

I love this game, It's so cute~
I also love the animations~ :D

Alera
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: Tortichki // Zayay // Hero's Spirit
Deviantart: psyalera
itch: psyalera

#17 Post by Alera »

@Sal-Thank you! ;w; <3 Aaah, that bug with the scores, yes, I know. OTL The annoying scores even appear on other places, like in the beginning while the logos and stuff play. Unfortunately my noob skills failed to fix that. ;w; So I gave up in the end, left it as a little graphic glitch since it doesn't interfere with the actual game. I'll seriously look for a way to fix it sometime.

And how I never noticed about this?! O.o I had forgotten to hide the game timeout when going to the menu I guess. OTL I'll upload an updated version fixing this as soon as my internet connection allows me! *is so slow and buggy now-pfff* Thanks a lot for noticing this for me!!!

@KimiYoriBaka- You figured a very clever strategy!!! I use the same one. XD I thought that to avoid that, I could make all penguins get angry after some time, but then- I wanted to make them all different and with unique personalities so I decided to make just the Red one be picky and annoying. XD

@sake-bento- Glad you had fun! ^^ And I know what you mean, imagine how I was while drawing all these foods and drooling over them, wishing they are real-LOL

@tuna_sushi- Thank you! >w<
Games:
❤️ Zayay [Otome?][BxPlayer][NaNo 2013]
❤️ Tortichki [Drag&Drop mini game]

Other games I've worked on:
My Heart's Flame Emissary of Starlight Freedom From Silence Sickness
And many more unannounced/secret projects. (. .)

mjshi
Regular
Completed: MazeSite01, Ponderings of Time

#18 Post by mjshi »

This mini-game was very interesting concept-wise, and the graphics were well done... but the yellow penguin is a bit too easy to please :P

I just kind of force-fed him-- 3 to him, 1 to the red, repeat-- to get the 'surprise' since I was failing at getting 20000 the normal way... I feel sorry for him now xD

Alera
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: Tortichki // Zayay // Hero's Spirit
Deviantart: psyalera
itch: psyalera

#19 Post by Alera »

mjshi wrote:This mini-game was very interesting concept-wise, and the graphics were well done... but the yellow penguin is a bit too easy to please :P

I just kind of force-fed him-- 3 to him, 1 to the red, repeat-- to get the 'surprise' since I was failing at getting 20000 the normal way... I feel sorry for him now xD
Yes, the game wasn't that well designed in the end, you can easily cheat and even get your points up to 4k! (Which I've managed only a couple of times, but it is possible. Guess it's down to luck as well) If I ever decide to re-release it or expand it, I'll definitely try to balance it better, but I'm still proud of it, it was my first finished game!

Thank you for playing, glad you had fun!!
Games:
❤️ Zayay [Otome?][BxPlayer][NaNo 2013]
❤️ Tortichki [Drag&Drop mini game]

Other games I've worked on:
My Heart's Flame Emissary of Starlight Freedom From Silence Sickness
And many more unannounced/secret projects. (. .)