Heartful Chance

Finished games are posted here, once they've been tested and are ready for wide release.
Forum rules
Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
TakeOverWorld
Regular

Re: Heartful Chance~!

#61 Post by TakeOverWorld »

I enjoyed the game, it's simple but sweet :D And I loved the art work, especially the expressions of the best friend, like when she blackmails Eimi into delivering the letter. It was fun :)

mapletaffy
Regular

#62 Post by mapletaffy »

@riiko08: waaah~(≧o≦) Thank you~....Same to you~~~(◠__◠)

@TakeOverWorld: Thank you for playing~ Charlotte seems to turn into a monster that moment~ XD

attisen

#63 Post by attisen »

I loved it! So cute :3
I almost fell out of my chair when Kouhei opened her laptop, hehe

Cinnamoon
Regular
Projects: Crystal Aria ~Starlight (20%), かわいいなリズム (38%)
Organization: CoffeeCat

#64 Post by Cinnamoon »

I really loved Heartful Chance~! It was so cute and heartwarming.
My favorite path was the one with Henri :
I have this strange feeling that the love story with Kouhei won't work out, because they don't really get to know each other... they just fall in love randomly.
But Henri and Eimi spent time together before they fall in love with each other, it seems more natural. And I really laughed when he won't repeat his dramatic line in the end ! For the kiss scene I was like "Kyaaaa this is so cuuuute I love this game !"... Actually, I said "kyaaaa" the all time, because it was so much fun, so cute, so relaxing, and it reminded me of my own first love ^^
Well, before starting the game, I thought "the art isn't that bad", but in fullscreen it IS really cute and well done ! I really liked it... Maybe I should do some fanart on this game, because I loved it so much. I got obsessed with Henri, he is sooo funny !
I love pink, I love strawberries, I love hearts... This game was made for me !! Haha ^^

I wanted to thank you for all the amazing work you put in it. I enjoyed it so much !!
Also forgive me for my bad english, it isn't my native language ^^" I hope you understood me as much as it was possible !

Thanks again <3

mapletaffy
Regular

#65 Post by mapletaffy »

@attisen: Thank you for playing ^^

@Cinnamoon: Thank you for the feedback. I'm glad to know that you did relate in the story. ^^. . .I'm really touched right now. Thanks for playing and I'm glad you enjoyed it ^^ <3

Cinnamoon
Regular

#66 Post by Cinnamoon »

@mapletaffy : I'm so glad that you're glad (^_____^)/
Actually, I recognized myself a lot in Eimi ! She's just like me (stalking her crush on the net, watch him secretly when he passes by...) and I was amazed... m(O_o)m !! But she's funny while I'm not ^^
Thank you so much for this game. I'm actually going to replay it to cheer me up when I feel sad ! <3

mapletaffy
Regular

#67 Post by mapletaffy »

Cinnamoon:Waah really~ Thats cool~ (//^__^//) and that's the goal of the game~ to cheer up the players ^_^ Thank you for the feedback again~

chipyon
Projects: Monochrome Sky

#68 Post by chipyon »

i've played your games and it were really interesting > v < thank you, really~

mapletaffy
Regular

#69 Post by mapletaffy »

@chipyon: Thank you so much for playing (^__^)

RunicV
Veteran
IRC Nick: RunicV

#70 Post by RunicV »

I just played through Kouhei's route.
Wanted to say that this game was pretty awesome! :D
The chibis were the best, and the part where
Eimi stalks Kouhei on Facenote is awesome. And I like how she used his picture as her wallpaper. When Kouhei saw it during the 100-item worksheet, I laughed my ass off. That scene was hilarious.
It was really funny, and the emotions were epic. I like Eimi's lovestruck face and in the beginning, where there was a black spotlight on Charlotte, it was really funny.
This game is pretty cool! :D Just felt like popping in and saying that.
Hatred: the absence of love.
Please, treat me with kindness.

CamilleNicole

#71 Post by CamilleNicole »

Downloaded and now installing. I look forward to playing this.

EDIT: It's being rather slow for me, so I have yet to complete any of the routes. I was able to load it around 1am, but when I tried again a few hours ago - it completely froze. Seeing as I'm on a Windows 7 - that shouldn't be happening since I have over 200GB of free memory.

I didn't like how it immediately went to fullscreen the first time I loaded it. I would have been able to tolerate it if it wasn't going so slow, but it did - the first thing I did was switch to window display. I do like that it doesn't switch back to fullscreen right after you close it, though. When I did play it, though, I noticed that you had the word "feet" instead of "feel".
Last edited by CamilleNicole on Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Arelune
Regular

#72 Post by Arelune »

The first thing I thought when I started playing it was : Woah, Pink O_O
But I quickly got used to that. It actually looks really polished! :)

Liked both routes, it was well-written. Though Eimy falls in love really fast, lol?
One thing I noticed about the art is that you sometimes put the lights in the eyes in opposite directions. It kinda looks a bit off. (Like the sprites on the front page.) Do you realise that?

Anyway, the game has a lot of charm. Recommended :)

KalaCansado
Regular
Projects: The Feast of Glass

#73 Post by KalaCansado »

Ah I have downloaded it two hour before and now I have finished playing it ^^
One word in conclusion : Awesome!

Here is my explanation:
Actually I got some ideas when I saw the introduction, but when I played the game I still get cheated by the storyline.XD
Haha I just believe he added all the schoolmates and know the reason that Eimi use his photo to be her laptop wallpaper XDDDD
And seems I have a habit that if the main character has fall in love with someone or just like someone in a hide way in the story I will always get that character at the last route I play, so I accepted his request and wish him happy,
then I get him...=____=
Anyway, it is still good too see and it makes me happy XD
Although Kouhei's route is quite simple I still love it XD
The storyline is good and I love how Kouhei being in a game ^^
XD He is a kind person XD

And for Henri, I am a bit surprise to see him as a DJ, but more than that, the reason that he being so rule to Eimi make me more surprise, also his ex-girlfriend hahaha XDDD
It is fun to have Eimi and Henri together XDDDDD

For Eimi, she is the most cute and adorable heroine I ever seem XD
I laughed for a long time when I saw her searching Kouhei in Facenote and use his photo as her laptop wallpaper XDDDDD
But actually I find that is quite lively, when I see her reaction during seeing Kouhei, I remember one of my friends XDDDDDDDDD

Seems I have changed my computer's language before I get this game, the game is a bit lag, but I think it is my problem, not the game, so for the system I have nothing to say about it.
But you have a good skills using Ren'py, I see many awesome special effect on the game and it makes me so excited ^^

In conclusion, in my opinion this game is short (but longer than I expect) and sweet, also adorable ^^
The words that describe Eimi's emotion is good and sometimes has effected my decision and feeling for the character, that's good and quite difficult to do that ^^
I love all the character in the game and it is fun to see their communication XD
Also I really like the art and the chibis ^^

Keep on going and I am sure I will keep an eye on your project XDDDDD
Looking forward for your next project and I really like the game!^_^

PS Sorry for typing such a long feedback and my poor English OTL
I am not good at English but I got so excited during playing this game...XD

INtheOpen512

#74 Post by INtheOpen512 »

Hi there! I'm here because I have a bit of a problem.

Once I saw this game, I immediately wanted to play it, because I loved your previous game, "Witch Spell." ^^

However, once I installed it and ran it, it wouldn't work! It would go to fullscreen and the music would play for a few seconds, then it wouldn't work; the music would keep looping like a broken record. :(

I'm pretty sure I didn't do something right, so if you could please help? Only if you have time, though, cause I'd really like to play this game. ^^

And if it counts, I'm on Windows.

Cinnamoon
Regular

#75 Post by Cinnamoon »

INtheOpen512 wrote:Hi there! I'm here because I have a bit of a problem.

Once I saw this game, I immediately wanted to play it, because I loved your previous game, "Witch Spell." ^^

However, once I installed it and ran it, it wouldn't work! It would go to fullscreen and the music would play for a few seconds, then it wouldn't work; the music would keep looping like a broken record. :(

I'm pretty sure I didn't do something right, so if you could please help? Only if you have time, though, cause I'd really like to play this game. ^^

And if it counts, I'm on Windows.
Hello @IntheOpen512, I had the same problem, and I'm on windows too. I just clicked once when the music started, and then it worked and I was on the main menu. I hope that it will work for you too :)